the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World War: Menos Van

2 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

World War: Menos Van - Page 13 Empty Re: World War: Menos Van

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:01 pm

Hyrum came home half an hour later, his usual smile planted on his face. He adjusted himself before he went inside, making sure that there was no evidence of him being with someone else before coming home. "Woman of the house!" he called out in his oh so charming voice as he opened the door. "Where is the woman of the house?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:09 pm

I broke out in a smile, places the soup on the table before bursting out into the main hall. "Hryum!" I hurried into his arm, hugging him what I thought was tightly. "How was your day?" I smiled up at him, glad to have him back. While I didn't think Adam would hurt me, I was uneasy alone with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:12 pm

Hyrum caught her up into his arms and held her tight, kissing her deeply before answering her question. "It was wonderful. Everything is set and ready to move the troops out first thing in the morning." He brushed the hair from her face, starting to like this just a tad. He got free food, a constant play toy, and someone to take care of the house. Why hadn't he gotten married earlier?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:40 pm

I buried my head in his chest, frowning. "Must you leave? I'll miss you." I couldn't help but to pout slightly, dreading the prospecting. I didn't want him to go. But, as a soldiers wife, I guess I'll have to get use to it. Doesn't mean I'll like it though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:46 pm

Hyrum chuckled and gave a small nod as he held her. "Yes, I must. I have...important business to attend to. You know that." He didn't say he would miss her as well because him missing her would be a very small possibility. They always found prostitutes wherever they went. Besides. He wasn't going to far, though he was sure that she thought they were going clear to the battle front.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:53 pm

I sighed, breaking out of his arms and tugging him forward. "I made you dinner. Hungry?" I was dressed in my best, hoping to sway him into stay, showing him what he was missing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Hyrum smiled and followed her, his eyes scanning over her body. Perhaps he would miss her a little. She did have a very nice figure. He sat down at the table, hoping to get through the meal quickly without seeming to eager. He would honestly prefer to get her out of her finest. He seemed to have only three things on his mind, though he never disclosed it. 1, food. 2, destroying the Methos. 3, having his way with women. Now that he thought of it, Capella wasn't as fun now that he had "stolen" her virginity in probably the most crafty way possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:05 pm

My eyes stayed on him, happiness filling me. This was the life. I quickly surveyed him, sitting down and watching him, allowing him to take the first bite. "Good?" I asked eagerly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:16 pm

Hyrum took a bite and chewed thoughtfully, glancing at her to see if it was torturing to her for him to take so long in answering. "It's fantastic," he said after a while, which it truly was. He loved her cooking, that was almost the only thing he kept her around for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:26 pm

I nodded, pleased. "I made it just for you. The herbs are all fresh, just picked from the garden." I nearly bounced in my seat, pleased with myself as I sipped at my serving, eyes never leaving him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:28 pm

Hyrum chuckled at her excitement, thinking how childish it was. She wasn't much older than the age of womanhood, she still had much to learn it seemed to him. He ate his food quickly and happily, his stomach gurgling for more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:34 pm

I waited till he had, had his full and gathered the plates, taking them into the sink to be washed later. Wiping off my hands, I made my way back to him, fixing my skirts as I went.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:36 pm

Hyrum leaned back in his chair, feeling very full. His stomach may have even been slightly larger than usual. He ran a hand through his hair and let out a content sigh as his arm dropped to rest on the table. He smiled at her as she came back. "That was excellent my dear, as always you out do my taste buds."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:38 pm

I practically glowed, pleased. "I'm glad you like it. Need me to grab you anything else?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:42 pm

Hryum shook his head and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her to his lap. "No, I'm fine, thank you though my love." He kissed just below her ear in a seductive manner, his eyes glancing to the servants in a command for them to leave which they did with much haste.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:45 pm

I tilted my head back, quickly catching his drift. My arms went around his neck, a small smile staying on my lips. "I'm going to miss you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:54 pm

Hyrum grinned as he kissed along her neck. "I will miss you as well," he said against her skin. A required saying, nothing more. They didn't make it to their room that night, making it only to the couch. When he woke at two that morning, he woke her up...pleasantly and stayed in place as he carried her to their room where he continued their activities, even after she had fallen asleep again, until he had fallen asleep inside her. It was only a few hours later when the sun shone through the windows that he considered waking up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:58 pm

I buried my head in his chest to block out the sun and clung to him. I didn't want the morning to come. I didn't want him to leave. I grumbled sleepily and moved my hips, feebly trying to get him to stay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:02 am

Hyrum started again, not needing any persuasion for that. He continued for another few hours before he pulled away and got dressed, needing to be going. There would be more of that later with others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:07 am

I frowned, watching him cloth and gather his things. This was going to be a long week. I could tell.
I sighed, gathering the sheet around me and slipping off the bed, helping him gather his things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:11 am

Hyrum strapped on the last of his gear before turning to look at Capella. He gave a small smile and kissed her forehead in the most loving manner that he was able to project. "I will see you in a weeks time," he said, and then disappeared out the door, leaving the papers behind.

Adam was sitting in the servant's kitchen as one of the maids tended to his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:15 am

I got ready slowly, letting the morning slip away before finally making it down into the kitchen, my stomach growling angrily. I spotted Adam but didn't acknowledge him, too lost in my pity party to pay him heed. Especially after yesterday. No, I just sat there, nibbling on some bread quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:18 am

Adam tensed when Capella entered the room, but other than that he seemed totally oblivious to her, wincing as the maid continued to remove splinters from his hands. In an effort to get his mind off of everything, he struck up some playful flirting with the maid, turning on his charms and wiles just for the pleasure at seeing her blush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:35 am

I blinked, the maids laugh pulling me out of my thoughts. I glanced at them, slightly annoyed. I'm not sure why, but the flirting felt like he was rubbing it in my face. The it being everything. I gritted my teeth and placed down the nibbled on bread, Leaving the room stiffly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:52 am

Adam watched her leave, a slight smug feeling inside him, though oddly enough he felt as though he was cheating. On what or who he had no idea.

The next day Adam found himself in the kitchen, once again unloading vegetables. He glanced around and upon seeing no one there, he went over to the counter where the file lay. He quickly opened it, skimming through the pages, quickly taking in the vital information he would need.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next