the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rusty Hearts

5 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rusty Hearts - Page 7 Empty Re: Rusty Hearts

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Azriel shook his head furiosly. "No you're not, you're a victim. You had no say in that, that's called rape, abuse." His voice had came out soothing with a tad less fury in it. The muscles in his neck and all along his body were stiff as he kept himself from demanding from Sarah what town she'd moved from and murdering the ones that'd did this to her.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Tora: "Really? I was on a horse once and there was a loud noise and it got scared and threw me..... but it wasnt so bad. I just went and gave the horse a hug and got back on because i knew that he had gotten scared and it wasnt his fault..... i thought, "I get scared, and if i were a horse and i got scared and someone was on my back, i might forget and hurt them by accident, but really i wouldnt mean to hurt them." so i didnt worry about it too much..... and he seemed sorry about it. He came over and was kind of looking at me like he was sorry when i was on the ground and i knew he hadnt meant to hurt me.... so dont be afraid. The horses wont try to hurt you...." i said quietly. It was the biggestspeech id made in a long time. I remembered that day very clearly. All the pictures had remained in my head, and i was glad. It wasnt a memory i never wanted to forget.

Last edited by Ravyn on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:46 pm

Raine nodded, beginning to relax in his arms. She was shivering from the panic attack and cuddled closer for his warmth. She felt really safe because he was protective, and she never really wanted to leave.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:47 pm

Azriel sighed and rested his head ontop of hers. Zeus pawed at the ground, becoming impationt until a stable boy came over and took him to clean him. Azriel gave him a smile as he slipped further into the stables towards the back. "What can I do to make you feel better?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Kyle looked at her, "Well if you think of it that way then it makes sense." He still kinda felt a fear of riding a horse again but he would do it. The incident did happen a long time agaon when he was ten. It was time he got over his fears.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Tora: "It makes perfect sense! Just like verything i say!" i insisted. "But people keep telling me that i dont make sense...... and that i need to change... like.... trees......." i said. People were always trying to make me change.... whether through therapy or medication or any other number of things. They didnt seem to realize that it only made me block them out more.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:59 pm

Raine pulled back slightly and shook her head. "I don't know." She wasn't sure anything could ever make her feel better.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Azriel sighed and stroked her hair. "I'll do what I can. Just ask it of me and I'll do." He gave a small smile. "Would you like to see the foals being born? They'll be born tonight."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Kyle smiled at her, "Now who would want to change you? You have the best personality of anyone I have ever met." He was being truthful with her. She may be random at time but it made talking to her entertaining.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Tora: I blinked. "R-really? You're, like.... the only person whose ever said that. Most people think im wierd.... my parents..... they sort of freaked.... because i stopped seeing and hearing people..... they just... stopped being there.... and they said... they said i kept hiding inside myself, and they made me go to a lot of doctors and tried a lot of therapies and put me on a bunch of medications that tasted bad and made me feel.... not me.... noone's ever just.... liked me for me." i said honestly. I was a little surprised that he would say something like this. I knew i was not like most other people. I knew i did not speak or act the same way. I knew that people didnt like me for that. I didnt think i would ever see the day when i found someone who could accept it. But here it was....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Kyle frowned, "They just don't understand you but you see things differently then most people." Tora was his first friend in a while I guess it was because she was different and that is what he liked. He didn't like fitting in and if that ment people thought he was crazy then so be it.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:59 pm

Tora: I smiled, glancing over at him. "Thank you..... that means a lot." i said. "You..... you seem like you understand better than most people..... that makes me happy. Like bunnies and horses and squirrels.... even if they run away." i said, giggling.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:21 pm

Kyle would never understand her but at least she mad him laugh, "So what do you want to do now?" He wanted to ride the horses but had a feeling they weren't allowed.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:03 am

Karma =) wrote:Kyle nodded, still focused on the horses they were pretty and gracful something that odly remind him of Tora. He brought down his camara and just leaned on the fence next to Tora. "When was the first time you rode a horse?"

Kami didn't know what to do she felt so awkward. Should she try to talk or quickly walk away into safety. She was so confused if it wasn't for her awkwardness she would have friends. "Umm....." she trailed off looking for something to say. "Do you like animals?" She blurted out great she really did suck with conversation.

((it sucks being in a different time zone....ahead of everyone))

The word animals struck something inside of Tobias. "Yeah, I do. I have better relations with animals than people right now..." Tobias couldn't look at her still, maybe it was because she sort of looked like his past girlfriend? Maybe.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:08 pm

Raine nodded. "But..It will be in the barn you said.. I can't.." The very though made her shake again. She was disappointed though, because she had been wanting to see them.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Tora: I shrugged. "I dont know...... people usually tell me what to do. Doctors say i need routine and structure.... so my parents always have me doing things..... although, i dont even know if its always the same because i dont really follow time too well....." i said thoughtfully. "But normally i dont have time to fill."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:12 pm

Kyle could sometimes get lost in all her words she just would drag out something that should only take a few seconds to reply to but he at least got the jist of what she was saying. "Umm so there is nothing you want to do?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:19 pm

Tora: I started getting fidgety so i began walking around on my hands. "Nope, not really." i clarified. "I have issues filling my own time.... is there anything you want to do?" i asked, being coherent for a moment.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:06 pm

Kyle nodded he didn't want to push her. He thought about her question for a while. What he really wanted to do was leave this place but he didn't want to tell her that. "How about we go for a ride." He said indicating to the horses.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:27 pm

Tora: I blinked, still upside-down standing on my hands. "But, um... if we go without permission, there could be yelling... which is bad....and, er, we dont know which horses are safe to ride... or where their tack is...." i pointed out. "But, er, we could go find someone to ask about that." i said, thinking.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:03 pm

Kyle shrugged he was up to anything right now, "Sure lets go." He stood straight from leaning against the post. He stared at Tora waiting for her answer if she wanted to stay here then he would, he would feel bad if he left her here alone.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:56 pm

Azriel sighed and stroked her cheek, trying to calm her some more. "I won't let anything happen to you, and we'll be side tracked with the horses and non one else will be in there but me....unless you don't trust me, which I wouldn't blame you." She had literraly just met him today, and he could hardly blame her if she didn't trust him.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Raine shivered a little. "I-I don't know... I need.. to think about it.." She hugged him again, needing the warmth.. It was warm outside but she was freezing now. The fear made her cold. maybe she could go into the barn, maybe not. She wasn't sure.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:19 pm

Azriel didn't push her further, but he did allow his arms to tighten around her. His grey eyes were unreadable as fury spilled through him at the thought of what this girl had been through.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:29 pm

Raine pulled away. "I'm sorry.. Being forward." She stepped back, hoping he wasn't uncomfortable now. She hated things to be awkward.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next