the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jar of Hearts

4 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jar of Hearts - Page 5 Empty Re: Jar of Hearts

Post by ShaneColton Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Raine's body arched into him even more, her hands now around his neck. She moved her lips to his cheek leaving slow kisses, moving to his neck. Her hips began to move with his, another low moan escaping her lips near his ear.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Rusty's eyes were almost black now and all of the days worry and stress went away. All that existed was her and the pleasure. He slowly kissed, nipped, and licked his way along her collar bone and he gave a mischevious smile as he pinned her hips down so he could go his own pace, teasing her.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:38 pm

Raine grinned at him and playfully stuck out her tongue and waggled it at him. His hands were strong, warm, and they sent chill up her spine. The fire in her body was still burning and pleasure flowing through her.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:44 pm

Rusty's muscles tightend as he struggled for his own self control and he snorted and nipped her tounge, capturing with his own and passionitly kissed her. His pace speed up a bit.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:52 pm

Raine couldn't help but smile the kiss. His tongue mingling with hers, their lips locked in a passionate embrace, all of it brought back memories. She felt him picking up speed and he body pushed against his hands, her back arching into his thrusts.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:55 pm

He finally gave in to his own want and moved faster. Finally after a while he slowed and rolled them over to their sides, breathing heavily, but he didn't slip out of her. One of his hands remained on her waist where he gently stroked it.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:03 pm

Raine was breathing hard and she lay on her side, just staring at him. Her hand absently rubbed down his side and leg, pinching his butt teasingly. Her chest was pressed against his and she could feel his heart racing like hers.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:07 pm

He squeezed her thigh before laying his head near hers. He sighed. "You have no idea how much I've missed this." The best part though was having her know exactly how much he loved her.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Raine smiled. "I missed it too. Laying here without you wasn't fun." She wiggled her hips teasingly and planted a kiss on his lips. "I love you."
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Rusty gave her a crooked grin. "I love you too." He ran his large hands over her arms and along her shoulders. He kissed along her jaw and smiled as he nipped her. "Though I suspect I missed you more then you missed me." His voice was teasing.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:24 pm

Raine grinned, and just to prove it she pulled away, scooting away from him. She grinned, wondering what he would do. Her body was still burning from passion, still needing him.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:26 pm

Rusty frowned and reached out, wrapping an arm back around her waist and dragging her back against him. He kissed the back of her neck. "No moving." He grumbled and nipped her neck.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Raine giggled. "Oh yeah?" Just for kicks, just pulled away and got off the bed, slipping on his shirt. She was hoping he would give chase, as this made things so much more hot. She could barely stand though due to her still growing need.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Rusty gave a playful glare and slowly stood from the bed, slipping on his boxers. "Yeah." He slowly made his way over to her, knowing what she was thinking.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:40 pm

Raine grinned and stepped back. "You gonna stop me?" She let her gaze run up and down him, still in shock that he was here, with her, like this.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Rusty grinned. "Of course." He slowly made his way closer to her, his grey eyes flashing playfully before taking on a more heated look before lunging at her.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:54 pm

Raine laughed but couldn't move in time. He reached her and she was shoved into the wall. She raised an eyeborw and giggled. "ooh, fiesty are we? She tried pulling out of his grasp.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:01 pm

He gave a slow smile. "More then fiesty I believe." He balled his fist in his shirt that she was wearing and slipped it off her, moving for a second so it could go off before pinning her with his body. He nuzzled her neck lovingly. "I'm never letting you go again."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:59 am

ShaneColton wrote:Luca grinned. "Come on.. Be a good girl and drink it all up." He lay his head back and closed his eyes. His head hurt now, from the loud music that had played in the bar.

Addison glared at the cup in her hands, the pout still on her lips. "I don't like it." She whined, but took another sip anyways. The coffee cleared her mind a bit more by the time she had it gone, the alcohol not holding her anymore but there was still the drugs.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:04 pm

Raine become serious, her arms wrapped low around his waist. "Good.." She leaned her head back against the wall and looked up at him. She was a lucky girl.

Luca grinned and set the cup down. "Better?" She probably wouldn't think so, considering she liked to high and drunk, all at the same time.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:50 am

Addison's lip went out in a pout, the drugs still pushing the childish mood on her as she crossed her arms and looked at him with annoyance. "I don't like coffee." She repeated firmly. "It's nasty and bitter and yeah. I don't feel better at all."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:04 pm

Luca chuckled. "I won't make you drink anymore." He just watched her, wondering if she would remember him. It had been alomst a year since he had seen her. Cheating on her hadn't been the best idea, but he couldn't help himself. Oh well. It would be better is she didn't remember.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Rusty sighed and laid his head on the wall space above her. His lips twitched, still amazed at how he hadn't noticed before how much taller exactly he was then her. It'd been a long time....His eyes closed. "I know I sound like a broken record, but I really am sorry." He lowered his head to place a kiss on her nose.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Raine smiled slightly. "Rusty, seriously.. It's okay now." She laid her head on his chest, kissing it a little. She just wanted him to never leave again. She had missed him and was overjoyed that he was back. His warm body had hers pressed to the wall, and it sent tingles up her spine.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Rusty gave a halfhearted smile and lowered his head to kiss her. His arms wrapped around her waist and he picked her up by the waist so he wouldn't have to bend his neck. His arms wrapped around her and he nibbled on her bottom lip.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next