the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jar of Hearts

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jar of Hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: Jar of Hearts

Post by ShaneColton Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:58 pm

Raine stiffened but couldn't help but hug him back. Her body pressed against his own toned would and she could feel his muscles under his jacket. She sighed, wrapping her arms around him. Even though he had hurt her, she really missed him.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:59 pm

He leaned his head down and whispered in her ear. "I've missed you. I really am sorry." He nuzzled her neck and left his head there.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:10 pm

Raine sighed against her cheek. "Rusty..we can't do this..It's a bad idea." She didn't pull away though, only seemed to hold him tighter. She wondered how he could still have such a hold on her. So much for being over him.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:13 pm

Rusty gave a dry laugh. "Just one night. One more day. Give me a chance." He made small circles with his thumb on the small of her back, trying to convience her. He winced slightly as he thought over the last time they'd been together. He was a jerk....
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:18 pm

Raine pulled back so she could look into his eyes, see if he meant it. "I don't know, Rusty." She wanted to believe him...wanted him to be with her. His touch was making her skin tingle like it used too and she was caving fast.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Rusty moved his face closer to hers, putting them at eye level. "Please?" He put all of his persuasion in his voice. He didn't care what it'd take to convince her. At this point he was ready to go to his knees and beg if he had to.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:31 pm

Raine couldn't take it anymore. "Yes." She spit out before she could stop herself. He was so close, his lips were so inviting. She just couldn't take it anymore, no, she needed him to badly.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Rusty lightly put his lips to hers and felt all the frustration and anger seep out of him. All he knew and felt was her. His arms tightend around her and pulled her closer, if that was even possible.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:41 pm

Raine moaned slightly against his lips feeling all her feelings for him come rushing back. She couldn't believe she was making this mistake, but she was. She couldn't help it.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:44 pm

Rusty deepend the kiss and his hand wrapped in her hair. How many times had he dreamed of her since they'd split? How many times had he woken in the middle of the night lonely?
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:51 pm

Raine sighed and let him kiss her. She had need this, needed him. Many times she had laid awake at night, her bed lonely without him. This was good, and she was glad he was back, if only for tonight.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:08 am

Rusty almost growled as a throat cleared behind them. He let her hair go and pulled away from her slightly. "Where do you want to go?" He looked to a coffee shop, then at her apartment.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:34 pm

Raine sighed as he pulled back. "My apartment." She took his hands and walked into the lobby of the apartment building. It was a nice place and she really liked living there. She walked into the elevator and pushed the button for the top floor.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Format:
Name:Addison Lockwood
Personality: Um..er..well...Shane you know her personality...she is kinda..easy and a druggie and yeah...
Image: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bJeKN3eR_AU/TWek8othLwI/AAAAAAAAAQQ/VYYZZd9QwGE/s1600/teen_hairstyles_for_long_hairs_2011_pictures%252B4.jpg
Other: Addison is druggie and party girl. So consequently she doesn't have the highest opinions of guys due to some things that have happened to her when she was unable to do anything about it.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:16 pm

Name: Jackson Haloway
Personality: He is very quiet, has a kinda intimidating air around him. He tends to stay out of conversations unless necessary, which he deems any conversation unnecessary so yeah. He is most relaxed at the gym, for some reason lifting weights and such, sweating, seems to help his temper which he now seems to be able to control after a few years of therapy for his anger management issues.
Image: Jar of Hearts - Page 2 Hot+guys+photo+_72_
Other: Um..nothting that I can think of.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:27 pm

Addison giggled, her eyes following the little bubbles that floated up in her drink. For a moment she had a fleeting thought that perhaps another drink had been a bad idea. Then it was gone again, caught up in the waves of drugs and tequila that held her mind. What did she care? It was a bar, at least that was better than getting this way at a party, which she did at least twice a week. No, another drink was just fine. Smiling she gripped the glass tightly in her hands and took a sip, letting her eyes search the bar.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Rusty followed her and took a breath as the elevator took them up. He kept her hand in his and brought it up to his lips and kissed her palm.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:40 pm

Luca walked into the bar and looked around. His eyes landed on someone he hadn't seen in a long time. Addi... He strode over to her and sat down. He thought back to when they were together, but she had cheated on him, and him on her. They were pretty much a lost cause. He ordered a scotch and ignored her.

Raine sighed and opened the door to her apartment and letting him in. her brain was screaming at her how bad of an idea it was to bring him here, but her heart was screaming go for it. Gah, she was confused.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Addison stiffened, seeing Luca out of the corner of her eyes. Taking a deep breath she took another sip of her drink and went back to watching the bubbles in her cup, slightly less entertained that before. After a moment she sighed, hopping up and dropping a quarter in the old jukebox before sitting back down, singing softly to herself and trying to ignore him.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Luca smirked and thought about saying something to her. No, she probably would just ignore anyways. But then again, she was fairly easy. It had been a while since he had been with someone, and he was feeling the need. "Hey there." he said to her, taking a drink.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:06 pm

(How can I jump in?)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:10 pm

Um...just write and entry post and you and Wolfe's girl can interact when he gets back on.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:13 pm

(Do we have someone else acting as the ex or is it our other person?)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:28 pm

Jay:
I am in the middle of a play in football. The football is in my hands the field in front of me is just green grass. The defensive players are far behind me. I look to the sidelines a huge grin on my face the touchdown is mine... Then I see her in the stands. In shock I trip over my own feet and face plant in the grass. "SH*T!" I hiss and I stand up. My coach is screaming at the top of his lungs at me. "How could you have fallen?" he bellows at me. How could I have fallen? Her, I hadn't seen her in almost two years. Now she was back.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:35 pm

Addison stumbled in the words to the song, picking up a moment later with a barely concealed slur to her words. That was the reason she loved this place, it somehow managed to forgo the laws, or at least managed not to get caught, and served minors. Taking another sip from her drink she watched him out of the corner of her eye and gave up a moment later on singing, just watching him.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next