the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Midnight Swim

4 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A Midnight Swim - Page 8 Empty Re: A Midnight Swim

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Holden shrugged and laughed slightly. She started to draw again in her notebook. Her entire person was busy with thoughts of Bryce. She kept working and working on her little drawing.

Jace shook his head. "No not at all." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Never actually."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:37 pm

(Don't get grounded again. *glares* *sighs* He still doesn't have a clue)
Bryce went around taking order and serving dishes. He didn't anything to day except for a couple drinks but hey he was improving. He glanced at Holden seeing her deep into her drawing. He crept over to her to see what she was drawing and found to his surprise that it was him. Why did she keep drawing picture of him?

Kami blushed, "You are quite distracting." She wanted to stop and kiss him on the lips again but she was determined to go to the amusement park.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:46 pm

(GR BRYCE!!)
Holden kept drawing. Soon she finished and smiled slightly. She quiet liked the picture. "Done.." She whispered and closed her sketchbook.

Jace chuckled and held her. His lips held hers for a moment and pulled back. "Lets go." He lead her to the park. "For two please."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:51 pm

Bryce still stood behind her silently. He was still trying to figure out why she was drawing him but a customer was calling him over before he could go into though about it.

Kami was giddy with excitment she felt like a little girl again. "Lets ride the roller coaster first."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:55 pm

Holden moved over and brought her kneese to her chest. She needed to get over Bryce and fast. He didnt like her and she knew it .

Jace chcukled and lead her to the line. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked with a smile. "Its really fast and scary!"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Bryce hurried up with his customers. He came back to the table. Holden was still there and he realized watching her that he really did like her. He didn't want to admit it before or even think about it because he has been hurt but seeing her vernable made him want to hold her. He didn't the boldest thing he has so far he got up and kissed her on the lips.

Kami was bouncing up and down, "Bring it on." She wasn't afraid of much of anything except spiders and roaches those things were just nasty.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:11 pm

(wait did he kiss her???)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:12 pm

(Yes I know shocked me to)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:21 pm

( OOO___OOOO *stares*)

Holden was shocked and just sat there. She felt awkward and didnt know what he was doing. "What... are you doing?" She asked but then shee started to get lost in the sweet kiss.

Jace laughed and shrugged. "Alright little girl." He teased her. They got on the ride and he squesed her hand.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:34 pm

(haha you should be happy)

Bryce smiled when Holden started to kiss him back he wasn't sure that she would and that would just make things akward between them. He deepened the kiss a little then pulled back. "Why didn't you just tell me you liked me?"

Kami squeezed his hand back a little afraid but mainly excited. They went up slowly and then plumted fast. she thought for s second the her stomach made its way into her throat. She screamed with joy as the roller coaster kept going and then upside down.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:53 pm

(YES GO BRYCE! NO BAT HITTING FOR CHU!!!)

Holden looked at him with wide eyes. "I-I..." She studdered "Dont know..." She finished off. "I guess its... because I didnt think.." She stopped her self and closed her eyes.

Jace laughed and laughed. Soon it was over and he got out. "Are you okay? Are you sick?" He asked trying to keep from laughing.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:59 pm

Bryce grabbed her hand and squeezed for comfort, "Its okay." He wanted to kiss her more but this wasn't the excat place and he had customer trying to get his attention. "I got to go back and serve but I will be back."

Kami stubbed out noticing that her legs got jelloy. "What are you talking about that was awesome. Lets go to a different ride." Her adrenaline was running now she was beyond hyper.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:20 pm

Holden nodded and watched him leave. Her head started to spin. She couldnt believe he had kissed her. her hand touched her lips and she miled.

Jace chuckled and nodded. He pulled her to Silver Bullet. "Lets go on this." Soon they were strapped in. "This one is fun."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Bryce smiled the whole time he was serving his customers. He could still feel her soft lips on his. He shook his head trying to concentrate. How come he never saw it before. Simple he was being blind and stupid. Now that he kissed he was starting to where he could take her on a date but what if she didn't want to date him.

Kami raised an eyebrow, "I didn't know any better I would say you trying to get me to puke. " She shoved him playfully while they waited for the ride to start.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:40 pm

Holden watched him with a smile. Was he really hers? He only kissed her he didnt actually ask her out yet. She sighed and watched.

Jace chuckled and winked. "Thats the point isnt it?" He laughed and the ride started. "Hold on!"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Bryce came back to the table, he wanted to kiss her again but held back. "Do you want to go to dinner with me?" He looked down from shyness.

Kami held on for dear life. "AHHHHHH" She screamed as the ride jerked her around she felt a little quezzy but otherwise loved the ride.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:41 pm

Holden looked at him and smiled softly. "Sure... I mean if you dont mind..." She said looking down at her feet. "I mean... um... yeah sure." She said blushing slightly.

Jace got off and looked at her. "Told you... you might just puke." He said with a smile. "Anyting more?" He asked with amuzment.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Bryce looked at her beaming, "Great I will pick you up at 8. Now I have to go back to work before I lose my job." He gave her a quick kiss on the mouth then left to go do his tables. He was jumping with joy that she said yes. His sister Aurora wanderered into his work. Bryce came up to her happy. "I just asked a girl out and she said yes." Aurora smiled, "Must be a smart girl who is it?" Bryce pointed out Holden. "I have to go meet her." Before Bryce could stop her Aurora was at the table with Holden.
"Hello, I'm Bryce's sister." She sat down.

Kami made gagging noises toward him. "If I puke it will be on you." She stopped when he held up his hands smiling. "I want to go all the rides but right now my stomach can't much more so lets just go on the fairece wheel."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:56 pm

Holen looked up at the girl sitting down. "Hi..." She said feeling shy. Why is this girl talking to me? She thought looking down at her closed sketchbook.

Jace nodded and chuckled. He lead her to the line. "you are a adrenline junkie you know that." he said chucking.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Aurora glanced at her helpless brother and smiled. She mouthed to him, Don't worry. She turned her attention back to the girl. "So you must be the girl my brother really likes?" She made it sound like both a question and accusiation.

Kami flashed him a smile, "Only just a little." We walk towards the Ferris wheel waiting to get on.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Holden looked at her and after a moment she slowly nodded. She wanted to crawl under the table and hide away. She didnt want to deal with a sister who might hate her.

Jace chuckled and they got on. "So after this what is next?" He asked leaning back and looking at her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:12 pm

Aurora saw that she was causing this girl to cringe great she was scaring her. "Don't worry I'm not here to hurt you just trying help you. All I want is for my brother to be happy and with you he seems happy." She smiled at her to reasurre that she wasn't that scary.

Kami felt the ride move just a little for another person to enter. "Hmmm what do you think? Play games our go on scary rides?" She felt them move more and suddenly they stopped up high. Kami looked out over the land and was excited to feel like she was a bird.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:17 pm

Holden looked at her curiously. "Wh-why do you care though?" She said. Holden felt nothing nice about this girl but then she had been wrong about peple before.

Jace looked at her. "Well depends on the game." he said with a chuckle. He leaned back and looked at her. She was beautiful.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:52 pm

Aurora sighed, "I care because my brother has barely smiled or laughed since our parents died. Now with you I see him doing both so I want to help you prepare for your date. I can give you a dress, do your make up?" She only wanted to be friendly with this girl. She seemed nice and that was hard to find in people now a days.

Kami laughed, " I want to play all the games. If we can. She realized she was asking for too much." She turned and looked at Jace. He was staring at her she raised her eye brow, "Why are you staring at me?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:43 pm

Holden looked at Aurora but nodded slowly. "Thats... fine." She finally said with a deep breath. She didnt reallly want to wear a dress but she would. "When do you want to go?" She aked raising a eyebrow.

Jace chuckled and shook his head. "BEcause your too beautiful to be mine." He said with a chuckle. "Really its true."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum