the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Midnight Swim

4 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A Midnight Swim - Page 4 Empty Re: A Midnight Swim

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:16 pm

Kami smiled at him," You know if I didn't know any better I would swear you were flirting with me." She liked teasing him. It was easy and he didn't get offended when she did.

Bryce walked over to Holden, "Do you need anything?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:19 pm

Jace chuckled and shook his head. "Then you dont know better." He winked at her. SHe was a cute girl and better yet she wa a torist.

Holden looked up and sighed. "Not really... okay I need a huge glass of coke.." She said puting her head in her hands. Her head was spinning.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:23 pm

Kami shrugged, "It happens. So do you live here or are you vactioning?"She was determined to know things about him.

Bryce looked at her, "Hey you okay?" he looked around to see if any tables needed him before he sat down.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:26 pm

Jace sighed. "I am a torist... I have family here but it sucks.. I want to live here... Im looking for a place right now actaully." He said with a small smile. Surfing was the only way he couldnt get away from his family.

Holden shrugged. "I dont know... I just need a small break from stupid poeple." She groanded and laid her head down on the table.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:32 pm

Kami wondered what it would be like to live here. "Well this place certainly beats where I live." She meant it Ohio didn't really have big attrations and plus it was too hot.

Bryce nodded, "We all do at one point." He got up," Ill go get you your drink."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:34 pm

Jace chuckled and nodded. "And where is that?" He asked looking at her. She was beautiful to him and he loved having her close.

Holden let him go. She leaned back and felt the cold metal against her skin. She let out a slow breath and nodded. "Much better..." She whispered to no on in praticular.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:39 pm

Kami frowned thinking about her home,"Its a small town in Ohio not much there and its aefully cold." They sat down in the sand together letting the waves wash over their feet. Jace still had his arm around her and she likes it, it made her feel special.

Bryce came back with her coke, "Feeling any better?" She looked better but than again it could be decieving. He wanted to help this girl but he didn't know how.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:43 pm

Jace nodded. "I live in New York in a huge appartment. I hate it though.. snow is not my thing." He laughed and shook his head. "I am Jewish anyway..."

Holden shrugged. "I guess but I mean its nothing really... Thaks.." SHe said. She sipped her coke and looked at him. "tell me about yourself." She finally said.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:51 pm

Kami frowned she didn't really believe in God it was something she liked to keep to herself since people always begged her about it. "wow New york at least its way more exciting."

Bryce shrugged not much to tell, "It's only me and my sister now our parents got killed in a car crash so I have to watch out for her." He didn't want pity he was just stating facts.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:54 pm

Jace shrugged. "Not really, once you live there you have seen it all. It gets boring really fast..." He said blinking.

Holden sucked in a breath. "Oh..." She said looking down at her drink. "Why are you working here?" She asked trying not to think about a depressing subject. She understood were he was comming form though.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:59 pm

Kami smiled " I just think that it is hard to hold your attention."She wanted to go to New York at least once to experience it.

Bryce answered her,"Well I need the money and our parents weren't rich so they didn't leave us a lot of money."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:01 am

Jace shook his head. "Not really." He chuckled. He laid down in the sand and pulled her down next to him.

Holden nodded. "My parents died in a fire..." SHe said looking down. "I was 10 years old and I was playing with the stove. I didnt see the pot holder and it caught flame.. I ran as my mother called me because I thought I was in trouble... so I ran...."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:10 am

Kami layed down next to him she pulled all her courage together, "Well maybe this will hold your attention." Before she could chicken out she bent over and kissed him on the lips.

Bryce knew how hard it was to lose your parents but to feel like you caused it was even worse. "Its difficult I know."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:12 am

Jace smiled under the kiss and held her against him. The kiss was sweet and beautiful. A fire had started to grow inside him and he smiled.

"Welcome to my world... but I caused it.." SHe whispered. Holden didnt cry she made sure that she didnt. She took in three deep breaths and thought.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:21 am

Kami let things start off slow she liked it that way it was sweet but the electricty between them didn't let it last. She deeped the kiss putting her hand into hair.

Byrce reached over and took her hand for a second, "You were still a kid you didn't know. Sometimes though I believe I cause my parents to die if I hadn't distracted them they wouldn't have missed the incoming car."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:25 am

( Im making a new chat ^.^ It will be about a hot club party lol xP it will be up in like 5 min in this section)

Jace cheerish the kiss. He didnt want to go too far and her lips were soft against his. He wrapped his arms around her wasit and pulled her ontop of him.

"It is true though... it is my fault... my parents called my name.. I thought I was in trouble.." Holden said looking at him. Tears made her eyes sparkle and one slipped down her soft cheek.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:35 am

(alright =))
Kami let herself be pulled on top of him. They seemed right for each other. She continued to kiss him not wanting it end and as long as it didn't go father than this than she would let it go on forever.

Bryce brushes the tears away from her face. "I'm sorry." He truly was but what could he do to make it better.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:37 am

( ITS UP!!! Razz ))

Jace loved her lips against his. He needed to breathe and once he took a long breath they were back to making out. His hannds stayed on her back and he was polite.

Holden nodded and leaned her head -not thinking- into his palm. It was cold against her burning cheek. It felt good.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:47 am

(okay I will post my charries)

Kami let her hand trace patterns his face. She loved the way his lips felt it was abosolutly the best kiss in her life.

Bryce left his hand there and sat in silence till he saw someone calling for him. "I'm sorry I have to go do my job but stay I will come back." He could talk to her unlike he talked to anyone except his siter.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:48 am

(yay Smile )

Jace pulled back and smiled at her. "Your beautful in the moonlight." He whispered. His forehead touching hers.

Holden nodded and leaned back against the metal chairs. She smiled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:49 am

gtg
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:53 am

aww bye
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:57 am

Kami blushed,"You are just a sweet talker." She looked do at him with his rumpled hair and kissed swollen lips and Kami couldn't believe that he actually like her and was kissing her right now saying she is beautiful. Her hand moved to trace his lips.

Bryce worked fast but effefiant. He came back to Holden and sat down. "I am all your for at least a minute or two."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Jace smiled a wide smile. "Im glad we met." He whispered and held her close to him. The warmth made him feel better inside. She didnt know how his life sucked and she made him forget about it.

Holden looked up. "A minute?" She asked raising a eyebrow. She laughed softly. "Oh yes of course um.. well..." Her mind went blank.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:26 pm

Kami felt like if she kept smiling like this her face would stay that way permately. "Me to." She layed her head on his chest just listening to his heartbeat. It gave a slow steady thump.

Bryce smiled, "Well don't start talking all at once.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum