the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira - Page 6 Empty Re: Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:31 am

Mira looks at him curiously. "A bath tub?" She asked, confused. "I do not need water...but I have no covering."

Fay groaned sleepily and shifted her body so she could hide her face. She wasn't ready to wake up yet. It was still early and it was cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:38 am

Jack paused and ran back to the house, coming back with an oversized t-shirt and underwear. He turned around after setting them on the shore, "Put those on."

Nameless chuckled and cuddled her, he gently rubbed her cheek. "You don't have to get up yet."
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:45 am

Fay muttered something incoherent, her skin chilled from the cool morning. Her nose and cheeks were both a bright pink while her dark hair hung in her face. Her eyes opened just barely before closing again and cuddling him for warmth.

Mira looked at the clothes before pulling herself out of the water. Her fin turned to legs, the scales disappearing. It took her a while to actually get the clothes on because she didn't have practice with human clothes. She finally got them on, sitting on the beach sand. "Done," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:54 am

Nameless moved to the grass so she could lie down with him. Ge smiled, holding her close and brushing the hair out of her face.

Jack turned around and gently picked her up and began to walk back to his house. He smiled at her, "It's not far."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:01 am

Mira jumped and wrapped her arms around his neck with wide, slightly fearful eyes when he picked her up. She trusted him, but she was still afraid of land, not to mention the fact that she wasn't touching it in any way, shape, or form. She was afraid he would drop her.

Fay shivered slightly at the cold ground, immediately scrambling so she was laying on top of him. She frowned slightly, unsure whether or not she liked the rude awakenings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:14 am

Jack smiled at her reassuringly, "It's okay, I've got you." He walked up the porch to a tiny blue house and pushed open the door, carring her inside.

Nameless blinked and adjusted himself so she would be comfortable. He hugged her to him, giving her warmth.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:17 am

"It's cold," Fay finally murmured in a sleepy voice, obviously not happy with that fact.

Mira clung to him for dear life, praying she didn't fall or worse. She stared at the house, unsure of what to make of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:22 am

Nameless got up and picked her up carefuly, walking her inside into the warmth. He knew she liked the outside so after tucking her in, he pulled a few boards so she could see outside without freezing.

Jack carried her into the living room and sat her down on the couch, "Are you tired?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:27 am

Mira looked at him with wide eyes, jumping slightly at the feel of the couch. "I...I...don't...know.." She stared at the random belongings in the house, mostly intrigued by the feel of her feet against the floor, or her hips that sunk into the couch. She was having major sensory over load.

Fay curled up into a ball under the blanket, yawning. She knew she needed to get up, but was having a hard time finding the will to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:39 am

Jack looked at her and chuckled, "You look...confused."

Nameless snuggled under the blanket next to her. "You can go back to sleep if you wish."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:43 am

Fay turns so she is facing him and cuddles him. "I know I need to get up though," she muttered in a sleepy voice that held a pout. "All we do is sleep," she yawned, her eyes growing a little heavier.

Mira blinked and gave a small nod. "I...I'm...I've never felt..this...before.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:15 am

Nameless shrugged, "It doesn't matter, I'm happy to be here with you."

Jack watched her curiously, holding her hand. "what's it like?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:43 am

Fay gave a small smile, her insides burning with want. She knew she shouldn't feel that way, that it was wrong. But she wanted him, needed him. She sighed and went back to cuddling him, feeling like every touch of his brought her body closer to exploding into flames that would eventually consume her.

Mira blinked a few times, looking as though she might faint. "Strange...very strange....I'm much more aware of what I feel where before it wasn't..as strong when I felt things."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:57 pm

Nameless kissed her forehead, smiling at her. "Love you," he said, happy to have someone who loved him for all that he was. She wasn't afraid of him, like most people and that made him feel less like a monster.

Jack let her lean against him and put an arm around her. "Woah...slow down...calm down, okay? One sensation and feeling at a time." he chuckled/
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:05 pm

Mira frowned and looked down at the couch she was sitting on. "But I feel it all at the same time..." She sighed and shifted her weight, almost lifting herself off the couch so she didn't have to sit on it.

"I love you too," Fay sighed, closing her eyes and doing her best to keep herself in check.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:45 am

Jack picked her up and sat her in his lap, huggling her gently. He gave a soft chuckle, "Are you not a fan of land?"

Nameless hugged her to him, "You okay? What's wrong?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:14 am

Mira couldn't decide if his lap was any better than the couch or not. She shook her head slightly, the frown still in place as she leaned against him, her nos and lips at his neck. "No..not right now any way."

Fay gave a small nod. "Yes, I'm ok," she murmured, looking up at him. "I'm just making sure I behave."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:29 pm

Nameless blinked, and gave a confuzzled expression. "Behave? I don't understand...."

Jack chuckled again, cuddling her. "Thanks for staying with me, maybe I can see your place one time?" he asked, wondering if he actually could.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Mira thought for a moment and shook her head. "I don't have a place like this," she said gesturing towards his house.

Fay looked at him before gently kissing him, her hands resting on his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:57 pm

"What's your home like then?" Jack asked curiously, looking at her.

Nameless turned bright red, blushing to the extreame. He gently kissed her back, looking down surprised at the hands on his chest.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:14 pm

Fay gave a small smile and pulled away slightly, her lips only inches from his. Her eyes searched his face, heat rushing across her skin. She sighed and rolled to her back, her hands resting on her stomach as she stared at the ceiling.

Mira looked at him. "Home?" She had heard the word before, but she wasn't sure it applied to her. "The ocean?" She said with a look that said she hoped she gave the right answer. "I don't stay in one place usually."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Nameless looked at her and took one of her hands. "How does it feel to be free?" he asked curiously, he wanted to know what it felt like...it would probably never be something he would feel...

Jack watched her for a minute and cuddled her, "Like migrating?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:00 pm

Fay took a deep breath, staring at the ceiling still. "I'm not sure," she murmured quietly. "It doesn't feel much different...I'm still on the run," she said as she looked over at him. "With you."

Mira gave a small nod. "Yes, like migrating. That's why there are stories of us everywhere."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:01 pm

Jack held her close, kissing her cheek. "That's pretty cool."

Nameless looked at her guiltly, feeling bad she couldn't enjoy her freedom. "I'm sorry, you don't have to stay if you don't want to...." Nameless said, apologizing for something he could not control.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:17 pm

Fay looked over at him and sighed, shifting so that she was now laying on top of him, looking down. "Aaron, don't ever tell me you're sorry for me being with you," she said softly. "That's like you saying you're sorry for meeting me..."

Mira blushed slightly, grinning. She turned her head just slightly, her lips meeting his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next