the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira - Page 20 Empty Re: Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:41 pm

Reese stared at him for a long moment before she shook her head. Yes, she was tired, but she was not about to fall asleep there if she could help it. She watched him with her big grey eyes, not loosening her grip on him or moving away.

Cinaed stared at Fred, anger flashing in his eyes before he turned away. He looked to Autumn and stared down at her, the pain of the shift moving back to his eyes. "I'm sorry," he said quietly.

Fay jumped slightly when Fred put his arms around her, her form completely disappearing until she realized it was just him. She then went back to being faded as she turned and buried her face in his chest and clung to him. "I've seen him before," she whispered quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:12 pm

"You have?" Fred asked concerned, "where?"

"....n-not your fault.....no one got hurt..."This time Autumn thought quietly, what if next time fred wasn't around? Or it was her instead of the other girl? She didn't know what to do.

Johnny nodded again, understanding and not totally believing her either. He sighed and hugged her to him, "Are you still scared of me?"
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:57 pm

http://weheartit.com/entry/21852373 <-- Reese

Reese stared at him before hesitantly giving a small shake of the head. "N-not r-really," she said softly, her grey eyes searching his face. She took in every feature, trying to understand why he was so kind to her. It wasn't often she met people who were kind to her.

"When I was little," Fay said softly, trying her hardest to keep her voice calm. "He came to our village to collect the sacrifice they had prepared for him. He's a god, Fred."

Cinaed stared at Autumn his eyes sad as he then looked away. "Now do you see?" He asked quietly, almost sounding ashamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20