the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira - Page 13 Empty Re: Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Post by Banshee Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Fred kissed her back, running his fingers through her hair. He loved her, so much and he could never stop loving her. She was amazing, and beautiful, and kind...she was Fay, and he loved her for it.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:20 am

Fay felt herself melting slightly, leaning more against him as she kissed him to keep herself supported. She let her hands rest on his chest, her fingers curling around the fabric of his shirt. She felt lightheaded, but she was sure it was a reaction to the kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:43 pm

Fred held her firmly and let his lips trail down to her neck before moving back up to her lips. He pulled back for a breath, letting his forehead rest against her's and smiling at her.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:01 pm

Fay smiled back, closing her eyes as she tried to catch her breath. "I love you Fred," she murmured, knowing she had said this before not so long ago, but wanting to say it again. Once again, the small bit of doubt had crept inside her heart, and she felt that by saying those words it would banish it...but somehow it didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:11 pm

"I love you too," Fred said, searching her face. He frowned, "Somethings bothering you..tell me, please Spark."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:15 pm

Fay bit her lip, her eyes dropping from his. "I just......" she sighed and closed her eyes, hiding her face in his chest so she didn't have to look at him. What he'd already gotten bored of her and was just sticking around because he felt like he had to? "...I'm just....a little....scared....I guess..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:16 pm

"Scared of what? I won't hurt you...I wouldn't let anything hurt you...tell me Spark. You know you can trust me." He said, kissing the top of her head. He wouldn't let anything ever hurt her and would do anything to make her feel safe or happy, he just wanted her to be okay.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:19 pm

Fay sighed and shook her head slightly, although that was definitely something she worried about, it wasn't what scared her at the moment. "I....I'm scared that....." she trailed off, trying to find the words she needed. "I'm scared that you'll get bored of me....or that I...I just.....I won't be enough.....later on.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:23 pm

Fred looked at her, blinking in surprise. Her not be enough? Never. He tilted her head up to face his and put his face close to her's. "Spark, you will always be enough. I would give up anything for you. When you said you didn't love me, I was a wreak. See this?" He said, taking her hand and placing it over his heart. "It's your's and your's alone. I love you, Fay, and only you. You're all that I need."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Fay looked up at him, her eyes welling with tears. "But....I...can't give you certain things that other girls can...I mean what if you wanted kids one day? I-I can't give you kids....and...and....." The tears fell freely down her cheeks. "I don't feel good enough," she said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:39 pm

"Fay...nonono....you're more than enough. If anything, I don't deserve you...and as for kids...it's okay that we can't have babies together. And if we want to start a family later on we could adopt, I grew up in an orphanage."

Jack smiled down at his two little boys, they were so adorable and he felt proud to be a father. He cradled Logan while Mira held his brother.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:52 pm

Fay looked up at him, her eyes searching his face. She couldn't see how he was taking this so easily, but didn't question it. She still doubted, but had lost her will to argue. So she just sat there staring at him, a mess of tears in a gypsy dress.

Mira fell asleep while holding Colton, her body tired and worn out. Colton slept cuddled to Mira, while Logan just stared at his father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:03 am

"Hi..." Jack said softly, looking down at Logan. he kissed the baby's little forehead, "i love you."

Fred gently wiped her tears away with his thumb. "Fay, you're my spark. My happiness, my joy, my muse. You are the most amazing girl, and I love you. I,I can't afford a ring...and I can't get married because I don't have I.D. but Fay, if later on in the future I can get those things...will you marry me?" Fred asked, getting down on one knee and taking her hand.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Fay stared at him in shock. She blinked, trying to register everything. This...this wasn't happening. Surely he wouldn't want to marry her. It was...it was...it was crazy. "You...you want me to...?" She trailed off, disbelief filling her features. This had to be a dream.

Logan stared at him, his face scrunching up at the kiss. He sneezed, his fists coming to his eyes to rub them and his nose as best he could. He sneezed again then cooed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:39 pm

Nameless nodded, looking up at her. “W-will you?” he stammered, already nervous enough.

Jack smiled, chuckling a bit. He cuddled Logan and put his finger in the baby’s hand. He was so small…and adorable…and so was his brother.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:01 pm

Logan squirmed when he was cuddled and frowned. He waited until Jack had quit squishing him, his fingers tight around Jack's, and then brought his finger to his mouth and chewed on it, his eyes drooping.

Mira continued to sleep feeling absolutely exhausted. Her whole body hurt, but that was only to be expected. Colton stared at her for a long time, then stared off in the general direction Jack and Logan seeing nothing but fuzzy blurs of black and white.

Fay stared at him a moment longer before she swallowed. "I.." she trailed off, trying to think clearly. She gave a small nod, unsure of what else to say. Of course, after the shock was over she would be able to think clearly, but right now, nodding was all she could do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:09 pm

Fred grinned, standing up and kissing her cheek. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close, picking her up and twirling her around. After setting her down, he wiped his eyes, a few happy tears making there way to his cheeks. "I, I.." he stammered, he couldn't believe she had said yes well nodded but still it was a yes!

Jack let his son nom his finger, happy and content. He looked over at Mira and noticed Colton staring. "Hi.." he said softly.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Colton's eyes widened at the sound of someone else and he looked around, trying to find where the sound was coming from. Logan's eyes continued to droop, perking only slightly when he heard his father saying hi to someone.

Fay stumbled slightly, dizzy from spinning. She blinked and smiled, trying to wrap her head around the whole concept. When he began to stammer, all she could think to do was to kiss him, so she did. It was a sweet, slow kiss, one she'd want to last forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:31 pm

Jack frowned, seeing his son look around. He held logan close and stood, sitting on the bed next to Mira.

Fred smiled, kissing her back and weaving his fingers through her hair. She loved him, and he loved her, that was all that mattered.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:37 pm

Fay's hands were cold as they slipped beneath his shirt and curled into small balls against his chest. She kissed him back, happy to have the distraction from her spinning mind. She just hoped no one walked in on them, she felt as though it might be slightly...embarrassing.

Colton paused and tried to look over at where Jack was, unable to turn that far. He frowned before he yawned, his eyes starting to droop a little as well despite his determination. Logan nuzzled Jack, looking for something to eat besides his finger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:51 pm

Jack smiled down at Logan, "What's the matter? Are ya hungry?"

Fred placed his hands on the small of her back, deepening the kiss a bit. There was a knock four times and Johnny walked in.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:55 pm

Fay blushed just slightly, her hands opening and her fingers spreading out across his chest as she kissed him back. She didn't hear the knock, but she heard Johnny walk in and as soon as she did she froze and disappeared. She glanced at Fred's shirt, her hands still under it making it look like his shirt was holding itself up. She blushed deeply despite the fact that no one could see her.

Logan fussed unhappily and continued to nuzzle Jack, going for his chest. Mira stirred at the fussing and looked over at Jack tiredly. She handed him Colton, took Logan, then turned on her side, slipping a blanket over her shoulder to hide Logan as she fed him. She tried to stay awake, but was only marginally lucid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:20 pm

Jack smiled down at Colton, gently holding his little hand. "How are you feeling?" he asked, looking at Mira.

Johnny rolled his eyes, he had seen Fay, no matter how briefly. "Fay...you don't have to hide but at least you two...go get a room, " he said bluntly.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:45 am

Fay blushed even more, her hands dropping from his shirt. If it hadn't been for Fred's arms around her, she would have retreated to a corner and hid there for the rest of her existence. She didn't say anything, not even able to bring her eyes to Johnny's face despite the fact that she was still invisible.

"I'm alright," Mira murmured tiredly as Colton wrapped his hand around Jack's finger, staring at nothing in particular.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:56 am

"Hey....I'm kidding...I'm kidding..." Johnny said, walking over and placed a hand on Fay's shoulder, finding it in procimity to Fred. "It's alright...you two love birds need to stop blushing so much...geez..." He could guess Fay was blushing and Fred's face was crimson.

"I'm worried about Colton....I think he may have trouble seeing...the direction he looks in is kinda...off...."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next