the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira - Page 5 Empty Re: Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Jack lifted his head at her, and gave a small wag of his tail when he saw her. He felt lightheaded and he struggled to shift back. Luckly he succeded, he transformed back into a human. His shirt and clothes tattered, and bleeding profusly.

Tired and weary, Nameless was beginging to nod off. No, he...he had to stay...awake....he shut his eyes and went to sleep.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:11 pm

Mira looked at him and gasped, her hands flying to her mouth. She stared at him, unsure of what to say. She quickly reached out for him, wanting him to come to her. She didn't exactly want to get out of the water, mostly because she didn't know how to walk properly.

Fay woke hours later, her fever starting to break. She blinked, looking around bleary eyed. She glanced up and realized she was in Aaron's arms, and all she could do was blush and watch him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Jack dragged himself to the shore, grimacing in pain. He flopped down on his back exhausted, laying in the shallowest part of the water. The salt water stung his cuts and his blood tainted the water slightly red. He reached a hand out to her, "T-they didn't hurt you, did they?"

Nameless blinked in the dream, he was back at Area 51. Panick arose in him as he was grabbed by two guards. "We have someone who would like to speak to you," one of them said, holding him tightly and handcuffing him. In real life, Nameless let out a soft wimper and flinched a bit.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:58 pm

Mira shook her head and climbed out just far enough to reach him, the water coming just above her butt. She pulled him into the water, pulling him farther out to where she was completely covered in water again. She looked at him and kissed him, pulling him under the water as she did so. The kiss making it so he could breathe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:06 pm

Panicking Jack tried to claw to the surface again, he struggled against her but suddenly he was breathing...under water!!! He looked at her wide eyed, wondering if he could talk not knowing how it worked here. He watched her curiously, wondering why she did what she did.

Nameless shook with Fay in his arms, his eyes shut tightly. In the dream, he was dragged into the room for an interigation. If they didn't get anything out of him, they'd beat him. Which they proceeded to do. IRL, Nameless gave a few more wimpers of pain, a few tears running down his cheeks.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:14 pm

Fay watched him for a long moment before shifting in his arms and patting his cheek. "Aaron? Aaron love, wake up," she said softly, her eyes searching his face.

Mira's eyes seemed to turn a bright white, the tips of her fingers glowing for a moment. In that moment, tiny beads of light seemed to swim over to Jack and cling to his body, taking away the blood and healing his body. When they were down she moved him back to shore and backed away some so that she was up to her neck in water, her everything seeming to be back to normal as she watched him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:26 pm

Nameless woke with a start, jumping a bit and having the urge to check himself over for bruises. He hurridly wiped the remaining tears from his eyes, hoping Fay hadn't seen anything. He burried his face in her neck, holding her close still trembling a bit.

Jack was amazed, the pain was gone and after checking himself over he saw no marks or even a single scratch that gave away what had happened. "Thank you," he said softly, gapping at her a bit.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:36 pm

Mira looked at him and gave a small nod, watching him carefully. She didn't know what to say now, or how to act. So she just stayed in the water, her eyes glued to him. Why had he helped her?

Fay sighed and wrapped her arms around him as best she could, trying her hardest to comfort him. She shifted, turning her head so that she could kiss him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Nameless met her lips with a small smile, he then felt her forehead. "You're fever's going down," he said, hoping to change the subject. He didn't really want to talk about the dream....

Jack looked at her for a minute longer, folding his hands in his lap and then glancing down at them. "Why did you help me?" he asked curiously, she had seemed afraid of him before.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:56 pm

"Why did you help me?" Mira countered, her eyes stuck on him.

Fay watched him for a long moment then kissed him again. "I love you," was all she said in return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Jack shrugged. "You looked like you needed it, I wasn't just going to leave you there. Now, why did you help me?"

Nameless hugged her to him tightly, after kissing her back. "I love you too, Spark."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:47 pm

Mira looked at him, moving a little closer to shore. "Because you looked like it and I couldn't just leave you there," she repeated. She gave a small smile, her eyes searching his face.

Fay sighed and laid her head on his shoulder. She needed to get out, she needed to do something. But there was nothing to do, and she wasn't sure that Aaron would let her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:58 pm

Nameless smiled at her lovingly and gently stroked her cheek. "Want me to teach you how to play guitar?"

Jack gave a small smile back, wondering if she just repeated him or that truly was the answer. He looked at her curiously, "What's it like living down there? Under the sea, I mean?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:04 am

"I want to go outside," Fay said softly as she shifted her body, her forehead resting against his neck. She still felt really warm. "I want to play and dance...and explore..." She almost had a sadness to her voice. A homesickness for the outdoors.

Mira smiled widely. "It's beautiful and dangerous. What is it like, living up here?" She asked, resting on her elbows, her body resting on the bank sand that was under the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:20 am

Nameless hesitated, "But it's dark out and it's starting to get cold." He grabbed his sweatshirt and flashlight and handed them to her before picking her up. "All-right," he sighed, "just wear the jacket." He then procceed to carry her outside, using the flashlight so he didn't fall.

Jack shrugged, "Pretty much the same. Beautiful yet deadly, isn't everywhere lik that now and days
!
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:30 am

Mira shrugged and watched him with curious eyes. "I don't know. Is it?"

Fay slipped on the jacket like she had been told and wrapped her arms around his neck. She felt tired, worn down from the fever, but she so badly wanted to go outside that she wasn't going to let it show. Excitement raged through her resulting in a happy smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:53 am

Jack nodded. "Now and days it seems like that but there's always hope," he said, looking at her and smiling.

Nameless climbed outside, holding fay firmly and went into the back garden and sat down on a stone bench. The stars were out and the moon shone brightly. "If you feel tired, let me know, okay?" He said, looking at her.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:25 pm

Fay gave a small nod as she stared up at the sky in wonder and awe. She would have gotten up and played, but she was so captivated by the night sky that she stayed where she was, cuddled against him.

Mira watched him and looked at her hand that was now in his. She didn't know what to make of it, but she was swiftly becoming attached to this human named Jack. "Is there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:42 pm

Nameless held her to him and pointed out the big dipper to her. "That's the big dipper and the little one's not to far from it."

Jack nodded again, "There always is hope, if you believe and look hard enough
"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:06 pm

Mira gave a small nod and sighed. She looked around cautiously, almost as if she expected someone to come in. She bit her lip and ran a hand through her dark hair. "Will I get to see you again?" She didn't want to loose him when they left.

Fay listened carefully, even though she knew the stars. But she knew them by different names, to her they had different stories. As she listened, she felt herself start to drift off again. She didn't mind being outside, in Aaron's arms, in the cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:11 pm

Jack looked at her curiously, she looked nervous. He looked around to see if the fisherman had returned and seeing none, he turned back to her. "Of course...if that's what you want?"

Nameles kissed her forehead, cuddling her in his arms and keeping her close to him. "Are you cold?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:29 pm

Fay didn't answer. She had fallen asleep, a small smile on her lips. She was happy to fall asleep under the stars. It made her feel more at home, less restricted.

Mira gave a small nod with the slightest smile. "Yes, I want that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:40 pm

Nameless held her to him, tucking the jacket around her and pulling the hood up so she'd be comfortable and warm. He bent down and kissed her forehead, happy he had someone who liked him for who he was.

Jack smiled at her shyly, "Okay, but do you have to go?"

Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:48 pm

Mira looked at him for a long moment, then out at the see, then back to him. "No...I don't have to I guess...but I'm tired..I need a place to rest." She gave another small smile as she watched him. She hadn't ever felt attracted to a human before...but then again he was different.

Fay slept peaceful that night, the nightmares subsided and were replaced with dreams of her and Aaron.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:31 am

Jack thought for a moment, "Well you could stay with me. It may not have water though I dunno if you would want to sleep in a bath tub."

Nameless fell asleep with her in his arms and awoke at sunrise. His back was a bit sore from sleeping upright but he was happy to be with Fay. He kissed her cheek, "Morning Spark."

Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next