the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira - Page 8 Empty Re: Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:32 pm

(starting from where we left off last night)

Mira woke up in the middle of the night and ran from the room to the bathroom, her stomach churning as she went. She barely made it before she was sick, clinging to the toilet.

Fay looked at him, her eyes searching her face. "I...I don't know," she said quietly, her arms wrapped tight around herself. Why hadn't she told him? "I didn't want you to think of me differently," she said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Jack woke up and hopped down off the bed, padding in on all fours. You okay? He barked, nudging her gently.

"Think of you differently? Spark, you're talking to the guy who can't even say someone's name without something happening." Nameless said, taking her hands in his. "I love you for who you are."
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:21 pm

Fay gave a small nod, staring at their hands. "Ok," she said quietly. She wasn't in the mood to argue, she was to tired. She wasn't about to sleep again with everyone awake though. She looked around, her eyes scanning the cave, but refused to look at him.

Mira gave a small nod as she clung to the toilet for support. "J-just don't feel well," she said, her body shivering as her stomach cramped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:26 pm

Jack licked her fingers, giving a soft whine. He felt bad she didn't feel good. He sat down at her feet, looking up at her as if to say "I'm here".

"Spark...why won't you look at me?" Nameless asked softly, wrapping his arms around her. "Are you upset we're staying with them?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:33 pm

Mira gave a small, tired smile and rested a hand on her stomach. "This is going to be a long nine months," she muttered to herself. She sighed and forced herself up, walking back to their room. She swayed slightly, her vision going black for a slight second. "Oh boy, stood up to fast." She steadied herself, then made it the rest of the way to the room without falling. She crawled into the bed and propped herself up so that her stomach wouldn't get upset so easily.

Fay shook her head, reluctantly looking up at him. Her eyes were pitch black, slowly fading back to their original color. She looked away again, letting her hair hide her face, closing her eyes so no one could see them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:43 pm

Nameless blinked, surprise at the color change. He tilted her face up to his and gently kissed her mouth. "Spark...you can trust me. Please tell me..."

Jack followed her, concern on his wolfish features. He jumped up onto the bed next to her and layed down so he was pressed against her side.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Mira cuddled him as best as she could without upsetting her stomach. She fell asleep again, not waking up till late in the morning. She blinked a few times and frowned, letting her eyes close again. She didn't want to be up.

Fay blinked and kissed him back before she opened her eyes for him to see. She watched him for a long moment before a tear fell down her cheek. She sniffled, her brow furrowed together. "I'm a demon," she said quietly, her voice barely a whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:54 pm

Jack felt her stir and sat up a bit, his ears perking. He licked her nose and gave her a doggy grin.

"Why didn't you tell me Spark?" He asked, wiping her tear away with a rough thumb. "Dun cry..." he murmered, kissing her cheek.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:59 pm

"Because I was scared," Fay burst into tears, her knees tight against her chest. "E-everyone says I'm a devil's child and when they find out th-they try to kill me or something an-and..." she trailed off, her head falling to her knees to hide her face.

Mira blinked and made a face as she opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Do I have to get up?" she asked as she stretched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:04 pm

Nameless picked her up, sitting her in his lap. He rocked her and held her close. "You're not devil's spawn. You're Spark, the most wonderful girl in the world."

Nash looked up, hearing the bit about devil's spawn. "I got called a demon cat alot..." he said, knowing how she felt. "But you're not a bad thing, you're special. I took me a long time to learn that, it took /all/ of us a long time to learn that. Don't listen to what they say."

Jack shook his head, licking her cheek and nuzzling her hand with his nose.

Last edited by gh3325 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Fay squeaked slightly when she heard Nash's voice, immediately going invisible again, remembering they weren't alone. She stayed curled up, cuddled into Fred's chest. She still didn't trust anyone, even if they were like her and were "special" as Nash put it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:14 pm

Nameless sighed, feeling her against him but not being able to see her. He searched for her hand and when he found it, he gave it a gentle squeeze. "It's okay...he doesn't bite..."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:16 pm

Fay blinked, slowly becoming visible again. Her eyes were pitch black though she kept them hidden from everyone else. She swallowed hard and gave a small nod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:21 pm

Jack shook his head, licking her cheek and nuzzling her hand with his nose..

Nameless gave her a reassuring smile but still he was worried about her. "Would it make you feel better if we found somewhere else to stay?" He asked quietly.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:33 pm

Fay shook her head, not wanting him to leave his friends. "N-no," she said quietly. "J-just not use to people," she said quietly. Well, she was use to people, but none of them were ever good, and they always hurt her in one way or another.

Mira grinned as she watched him and scratched behind his ear. She sighed, her eyes searching his face. "When will you be human again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:43 pm

Jack leaned into the scratch, oooh that felt good. He blinked, she wanted him to be human again. Sometimes it was hard to resist not giving in to the wolf part of him. He shifted back, "Sorry."

Nameless looked at her before digging into his duffel bag. He handed her a small package, inside was a red sweatshirt identical to the one he used to have just in fay's size. "Open it."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:58 pm

Mira watched him and gave a small smile. "It's alright," she said, stretching again. "I was just curious."

Fay took it tentatively and opened the small package with care. She hadn't ever been given something before, well other than the sweatshirt he had given her all those years ago. When she held it up, her eyes went wide, and all she could do was stare, her eyes somewhere between black and hazel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:21 pm

"The only difference is it's not well worn and it fits you," Nameless whispered, holding her hand. "D-do you like it?"

Jack sat down next to her, wrapping his arms around her and cuddling her. He kissed her gently, "I love you."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Fay couldn't bring herself to say anything, but pulled it on quickly, cuddling it. "L-love it," she said as she clung to it.

Mira smiled and kissed her gently. "I love you more," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:45 pm

Nameless smiled happily, glad she liked it. "I'm glad you like it, I wanted to.get you something. I hoped you would.like it." He said, kissing her cheek.

Jack grinned and rubbed her back. "We should probbly go.to city hall soon," he said, as the front door opened.

"Jack!!" A voice called.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Mira blinked when she heard the voice and hid behind him. She hadn't been around any other humans besides him before, so others scared her.

Fay smiled, actually smiled. For once she had forgotten they were with others and was totally at ease, happily cuddling the sweater he had given her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:03 pm

Jack smiled at her, "It's my sister, Cannan. Wanna meet her?"

"JACK!!!"

Nameless grinned, huggling her. He pressed his lips to her cheek, blushing slightly.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Mira put a hand on her stomach protectively and looked at him. "I...guess," she said quietly.

Fay smiled before she caught a glimpse of something moving out of the corner of her eye. She blinked and froze, turning invisible again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:45 pm

"She won't hurt you. Don't worry." Jack said ressuringly, and took her hand and lead her out of the room.

"Ja- there you are!! Who's that?" Cannan asked, giving a confused look. She had leaves clinging to her brown hair and her clothes and she was tall for the ag of sixteen. She had wide brown eyes that looked tired currently.

"This is Mira."

Nameless frownrd, giving her a concerned look. "What's wrong?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:32 am

Mira watched the girl with curious eyes but stayed hidden behind Jack, her arm wrapped protectively around her stomach. She didn't know what to say, so she just didn't say anything.

Fay stayed invisible, her voice quiet. "I saw something," she murmured.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next