the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira - Page 14 Empty Re: Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:03 am

Mira frowned slightly and tried to open her eyes to look at him and Jack. "You think so?" She asked, trying to be more awake than she actually was.

Fay didn't know what to say, she just looked to Fred, hoping he'd break the strange silence. She wanted to shrug out from under Johnny's hand, but didn't and oh so slowly began to fade back so she was visible again. She looked like a ghost, outlined in Fred's arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:13 am

"I, I...um...I....sorry Johnny," Fred mumbled. Johnny rolled his eyes, taking his hand off of Fay's shoulder and lightly glomping Fred with it.

"Dude, chill. Nothing to be sorry about. I just came in to see if you two wanted to go to the diner since today is our last day here."

Fred looked at Fay, not really wanting to for he was happy here with her. "Um...I don't care....Fay...?"

Jack nodded, "I'm going to ask the doctor when he comes back."
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:19 am

Mira gave a small nod, starting to fall back to sleep. "Good idea," she murmured as she brought Logan from under the blanket and patted him till he burped. He had a little bit of milk dripping down his chin, and a content smile was on his face as she fell asleep with him lying on her chest. Colton continued his intense stare at nothing as he listened for sounds, trying to figure out what was going on with all the strange shadowy things.

Fay glanced at Fred then back to Johnny, then to Fred. "Don't..don't make me choose," she muttered. She still didn't feel like she totally belonged there. In her eyes, it was his family, not hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:28 am

"Um...can we stay here...?" Fred asked, looking at Johnny.

"That's fine. I'll bring you two something back, anything you two want?"

Jack frowned worried about Colton, he bent down and kissed his forehead like he had done with Logan. "It's okay...Daddy's here..."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:32 am

Colton closed his eyes and immediately turned his head in the direction of Jack. He held tight to his finger and cooed, but didn't look straight at him. Instead, he was looking in the direction of his chest.

Fay shook her head, glancing between Fred and Johnny. She didn't want Fred to miss out...but this was his decision. She hoped he wouldn't be mad at her because he felt like they had to stay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:37 am

Fred shrugged, smiling despited his crimson face and hugging Fay tightly. Johnny chuckled and walked back out the door. Once Johnny had gone, he picked Fay up and sat down with her in his lap and continued to cling/ cuddle her. A part of him afraid she'd leave again...

Jack smiled a bit, despite his son's gaze being off. "I love you, you have your mommy's eyes...and her nose..."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:42 am

Colton cooed back at him as if telling him he was full of it or something, then continued to coo and things as he told a wild story that he was pretty sure Jack understood.

Fay smiled and waited till she couldn't hear Johnny anymore, then slipped her hands back into their place on his chest, beneath his shirt and laid her head against his shoulder. "That...was...awkward," she said with a slight giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:47 am

"Yeah....but Johnny's a good guy...he just likes to tease me sometimes." Fred chuckled.

Jack tilted his head curiously, unable to understand the cooes but he chucked. Colton was adorable and Jack was 100% sure of that.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:50 am

The doctor walked in not to much later, a small smile on his face as he noticed Mira was asleep with one of the babies. He heard Colton blabbering and couldn't help a small chuckle. "He's a talker," he said softly.

Fay didn't say anything and instead kissed his neck in a slightly seductive manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:53 am

O-O Fred looked at her and turned a bright shade of red, he gently kissed her cheeks, forehead, and nose, before returning to her lips.

"Yeah...he's adorable. Doctor, I'm worried though....does Colton have issues with his sight...his direction seems off."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:57 am

Fay kissed him back, a small, happy smile on her face. After a moment, she slowly slid off his lap and coxed him back until she was laying on the ground with him over her. This was more comfortable.

The doctor looked at Jack then down to Colton and sighed. "I can run a few tests, but I'm not sure we'll be able to tell anything until he's older."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:11 pm

Jack gently cradled his son to him. "That's fine. i'm just worried about him , Doctor."

Fred blushed deeply, grinning a bit. He smoothed Fay's hair back and gave her a goofy grin. "I love you." he said, kissing her cheek.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:41 pm

"I love you too," Fay said softly, a small smile on her face. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer before she cuddled against him, kissing the exposed skin.

The doctor gave a small nod and sighed. "Well, would you like me to run a few tests?" He asked as he watched Jack and Colton.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:23 pm

Fred's heart sped up, feeling like it might explode. He shifted so she was more comfortable and kissed her neck.

"um, I think I want to ask Mira about how she feels about the test first....if you don't mind." Jack said.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:28 pm

The doctor gave a small nod. "Of course," he said as he looked over the charts and checked her vitals. "I'll be back in a few minutes with some vitamins for her, that'll give you both time to decide." With that he hung her chart back up, and walked out of the room.

Fay blushed slightly, her skin rising with goosebumps. She turned her head until she caught his lips and kissed him deeply. She liked the thought of them being alone. They would be able to do whatever they wanted, and right now she just wanted loved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:26 pm

Jack stood carefully with Colton in his arms. Walking over to Mira, he shook her shoulder gently. "Mira?"

Fred kissed her back, loving every moment of it. He pulled her closer and placed his hands on both sides of her face.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:54 am

Fay smiled slightly into the kiss, her hands moving across his skin, under his arms, and wrapping around his shoulder blades. She pulled away just slightly so she could catch her breath and sighed, closing her eyes. "Love you," she murmured.

Mira stirred slightly and blinked, looking at Jack with tired eyes. "hm?" she asked. Logan stirred, his face turning into a pout, unhappy to be shaken despite the fact that he didn't wake up. Colton chewed his hands and cuddled against Jack, falling asleep in his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:50 pm

"The doctor wants to run some tests on Colton. They won't be able to confirm because he's still so young but I wanted to make sure you were okay with that."

"I love you too," Fred said. He burried his face in her shoulder, deep down, afraid she'd leave again. "Please don't leave..." He whispered, clinging to her. Everyone seemed to leave him at one time or another, his parents, Johnny, even she had left him...
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:15 am

Mira's brow furrowed even as her eyes closed. "What kind of tests?" She asked softly. "I don't...will he be able to tell what we are?...I don't know as though that's safe Jack.."

Fay sighed, twisting her head just slightly so she could kiss his neck. "Never," she whispered quietly. "I will never leave you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:09 am

Jack frowned, "...you're right...I wasn't thinking...I'll tell the doctor no..."

Fred felt his skin turn red. "I won't ever leave you either....I promise Spark." He said,turning to kiss her lips. "Wanna know a secret?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:01 am

Fay thought for a moment before giving a small nod. "Sure," she said as she took one of her hands from his back and began to play with his hair. She was content where she was, happy to be with him. He made the most amazing blanket.

Mira gave a small nod, watching Jack for a moment before her eyes started to slide shut again. She was exhausted, all she wanted was sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:14 am

"Spark, you were my first friend, my first crush, my first kiss, and you're my first and only love." Fred whispered, blushing a bit. "You've been there for me when so many haven't and I just want to say...thank you." He said, kissing her lips gently.

Jack sat in a chair by Mira's bed, holding Colton close and protectively. He wouldn't let anyone ever hurt his baby boys, not ever.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:04 am

Fay smiled under his kiss before she kissed him back deeply, her fingers entwining in his hair as her leg wrapped around his. "No," she murmured between kisses. "Thank you." She couldn't even begin to thank him for everything he had done for her, there was so much it just couldn't all be named.

A few days later Mira was released and she walked up the sidewalk to the front door carrying both boys. They looked around curiously, still to small to really see the world around them, but getting the feeling it was very large. Logan talked the whole while while Colton sat quietly, just seeming to listen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:56 am

Jack held open the door for her and the boys, beaming like a proud father and a proud husband.

Fred blushed, wrapping his arms around her. He kissed her back happily, a smile on his lips. He wished they could stay like this forever, never have to move just lay there together.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:40 am

Fay kissed him back for a while, then sighed and pulled away, biting her lip slightly. "Fred?" Her eyes searched his face as she tried to put her thoughts together so she didn't look like a fool when she told him what she wanted to say.

Mira smiled at Jack and made her way inside, already feeling tired but figuring she might as well get use to it. She looked around and headed upstairs to their room, wondering if they ever got the cradles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next