the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira - Page 2 Empty Re: Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:54 pm

Fay frowned, unsure what those foods were. She gave a small nod, once again not exactly sure what she was agreeing to and once again not to worried about it, believing he wouldn't hurt her. "Ok," she said, biting her lip gently.

Mira watched him, giving him a strange look when she saw his tail wag. She cocked her head to the side slightly, trying to determine what he was doing. It was weird...and kinda cute...for a mutt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:09 pm

Jake gave another soft woof and thumped his tail, pointing to the sand by him. Come sit with me..., he barked.

Nameless pulled her back into the house, pulling her into the bedroom again. He rummaged through a few grocerie bags, pulling out some cereal boxes, bread, peanut butter, jelly, water, and some vitamin waters. "It's not much....I need stuff that can last..."
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Fay blinked, looking at the contents with wide eyes. The only thing she sort of recognized was the bread, but it looked funny and was in a weird bag, so she wasn't even sure it was bred. She just stared at the stuff, then looked at him.

Mira raised a brow and came a little closer, but didn't come to close, her body hidden in the black of the water. She watched him with curiosity. "Why did you help me?" she asked as if she expected an answer she could understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:45 am

Nameless saw her confused looked and laughed, he pointed to the items and quickly explained what they were. He took a piece of bread and spread some butter and jam on it before handing it to her. "Une tatine, something the french like to eat for breakfast. You'd be surprised at the different breakfasts for different countries."

Pausing for a moment, Jack quickly figured out a way to talk to her. He took his claw and wrote crudly in the sand, Like I said I'm not bad, you looked like you needed it.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:56 pm

Mira stared at him, eyes still not trusting him. "who are you?"

Fay stared at the bread as she held it in her hand. "It doesn't feel right," she said. She had had bread and jam before, but...she wasn't use to jam and bread that wasn't homemade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:07 pm

Jack sighed, it be a lot easier to talk to her if he wasn't a wolf. My name is Jack. What' s your's? he wrote in the sand.

"Ah, it's store bought. It's not homemade but it's still good." Nameless said, he had never had homemade bread before. He rarely had anything homemade.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:12 pm

Fay took a bite and spit it out, doing her best not to drop the bread in her hands. "It's sweet!" She gave it a weird look, not sure if she liked it or not. It was really, really sweet compared to the jams she was use to. But then again, it wasn't often that she got sweet things because they were so expensive.

Mira stared at him for a long moment, debating on disclosing her name. "Mira," she said after a moment, coming just a little bit closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Jack grinned and wagged his tail a bit before siting on his hind legs. Nice to meet you. Sorry I can't really talk, he wrote in the sand.

Nameless watched her curiously, chuckling a bit. "What do you think?" he asked her.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:57 pm

Fay shook her head, handing it back to him. "I don't know how you eat that," she said as she pulled her knees to her chest. "That's so sweet it's disgusting."

Mira stared at him then jumped as she heard voices along the beach. She moved back away from shore, quickly ducking out of sight. The fishermen from earlier came walking by, scanning the beach for any sign of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Nameless shrugged, finishing it off. He pointed to the cheeros, "You might like that."

Jack stood, growling and barking at the fishermen. He stood his ground, he wouldn't let them find her.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:55 pm

Fay shook her head, wrapping her arms around her middle. "It's ok...I' not hungry anymore," she said softly. She glanced around the room feeling oddly cut off from the world, from the sites she was so use to seeing. All the dancing, the beautiful clothing, the men and their fire.

The fishermen growled and rolled their eyes. "Stupid dog," they muttered and continued to walk down the beach to find her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:14 pm

Nameless looked at her concerned and took her hand. "You look sad...what's wrong? Wanna talk? Do you feel okay?"

Jack watched them leave and looked back to the water, hoping she hadn't left. He gave a soft whine and wagged his tail a bit, wanting her to hear him.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Fay shook her head and stood. "No, I'm fine. I just want to go back outside is all, if that's ok." She pulled her hand from his and started for the door. Her body swayed, black spots filling her vision. The next thing she knew, the ground was coming to meet her and she was passed out.

Mira's head popped out of the water slowly, her eyes scanning the beach. They landed on Jack, her eyes the only thing out of the water. She watched him curiously and once again swam a little closer to the beach. This time she stayed farther back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Jack saw her eyes and he barked, seeing the fishermen were further down the beach. He blinked at her curiously, wagging his tail back and forth in a friendly motion.

Nameless saw her fall and gently picked her up, panic filling him. He grabbed a water bottle and carried her outside, gently splashing a teeny bit on her. "Please be okay...please be okay...come on...Spark, wake up!"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:52 pm

Fay groaned slightly, though she did not wake up. She had felt so overwhelmed by everything that her body had just shut down on her. She couldn't take anymore.

Mira came a little closer, but stayed a coupled feet away from him, keeping her body under the water. She looked at him curiously and frowned. "Why don't you just turn back, like you did earlier?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:13 pm

Nameless became more panicked, holding her tightly. "Please...Please wake up!! Fay, I order you to wake up!"

Jack hung his furry head and dug his claw in the sand again, That only works if there isn't a full moon. I'm forced to stay like this until it goes, I hate it.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:25 pm

Fay's eyes opened with a groan. She blinked, looking around. Her stomach turned unhappily and she wondered if it was the lack of food, or just the lack of energy that made her feel sick.

Mira came a little closer so she could read what he wrote. She raised a brow and reached out slowly, touching his face. As soon as she did, his body turned back into a human body because of her magic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:30 pm

Jack flexed his fingers in amazement, they weren't paws! He looked up at Mira and gapped at her, "T-thank you!"

Nameless hugged Fay to him, "Are you alright?! I was worried! Thank goodness you're okay!"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:39 pm

Mira watched him and tilted her head to the side slightly. "What is your name?" she asked, her voice as soft and sweet as the ocean breeze.

Fay blinked and closed her eyes again. "I don't feel well," she muttered, curling in on her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Nameless looked at her concerned and picked her up, before handing her the water. "Maybe I should take you back..."

Jack blinked, she had a beautiful voice. "Jack," he answered, sitting down and sticking his feet in the water.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:07 pm

Mira watched him for a long moment before rising out of the water, her hair covering her front so nothing could be seen. Her face grew closer to his, her lips almost touching his but then she heard the fishermen and she jumped back, disappearing into the water, not returning for the rest of the night.

Fay shook her head. "I don't want to go back to that caravan," she murmured, falling in and out of sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:04 pm

Jack blinked, apart of him sad to see her go. He waited but she didn't return that night, and disappointment filled him. Had she been about to kiss him? And why?

Nameless looked at her concerned, "You need to eat or something...drink please...I'll go see if I can get food you like...what do you want?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:00 pm

The next morning Mira stared at the beach, making a face at how crowded it was. She swam around the edge of the surf until she found a quiet, hidden pool of water.

"Ok," Fay murmured, cuddling against him. "Just don't make me go back," she said, her eyes drooping. Her skin was warm, a slight fever starting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Jack walked along the shore, coming by a pool of water and sitting down. He stuck his feet in the cool blue water.

Nameless looked at her worriedly, feeling her forehead. "You're burning up..." he said, picking her up and carrying her back to bed. He ran out to get some cold medicine and some food.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Fay was asleep, curled up in a small ball. Fevered dreams took over her mind, turning into nightmarish memories of her old caravan that she had been sold to. Hot tears rolled down her cheeks as she tossed.

Mira wasn't paying attention when she popped up out of the water. She saw Jack and her eyes went wide an immediately ducked back under the water, watching him from beneath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next