the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira - Page 3 Empty Re: Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Post by Banshee Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:47 pm

Jack snapped back to earth, daydreaming a bit. The water made tiny ripples, and Jack moved his feet beneath the water.

Nameless came back with a bag that contained chicken soup in a large container from a local resturant. He saw her crying and tossing and immediaty, was by her. He wipped her tears away and shook her shoulder gently. "It's okay, I'm here. I won't let you fall..." he murmered.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:57 pm

Mira slowly rose her head out of the water, coming up under a lily pad. She watched him, her eyes the only thing out of the water as the lily pad sat on her head, curiosity burning in their blue depths.

Mira struggled to get away from him. "NO! NO! I DON'T WANT TO! DON'T MAKE ME PLEASE! PLEASE!" She begged, crying harder, feeling as though the dream was as real as Aaron was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Nameless held her stead fast. "Spark! It's a dream! You're okay!!!" He said loudly, hoping to get through to her.

Jake looke down, seeing the lily pad rise, he gently picked it up and saw Mira under it. "Hey," he said, smiling at her. "I thought you weren't going to come back."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Mira's eyes went wide and she ducked back under the water. She stared at him through the water, not sure about actually coming out of the water. She took a deep breath, knowing it was probably ok, yet she just stayed where she was, unwilling to take the risk.

Fay startled awake, looking around with bleary eyes. She jumped when she saw Aaron, the buried her face in his chest as she clung to him, crying. She hated dreams. A small sheen of sweat covered her body, her temperature having raised.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Nameless brow frowned in concern as he gently.rubbed her back. "Don't cry, Spark...it's okay...wanna talk about it?" He asked softly, kissing her forehead.

Jack sighed, pearing down into the water. Accidently, he leaned in too far and fell in. Unable to swim, he thrashed about. He sank underwater, drowning.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:43 pm

Mira watched him, first with curiosity and then with concern. She swam down after him, grabbing hold of him before he touched the bottom. Could he not breathe under water? She thought everyone could breathe under water. She swam back up with him, helping him to the rock.

Fay clung to him and shook her head, to scared that he would think less of her if he knew her dreams. She did her best to stop crying, coughing and sneezing between tearful sniffles. "J-just a bad dream," she said after a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:52 pm

Nameless wrapped his arms around her and held her close. "It's okay...I won't judge you...I have bad dreams too."

Jack sputtered and coughed, bringing up water. He clung to the rock and pulled himself up. Shaking himself like a dogm he turned back to Mira but stayed far enough frim the waters edge. "Thank you."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:59 pm

Mira just watched him for a long moment. "You're welcome," she said, coming a little closer to the rock. She was...enchanted by her curiosity. Her eyes searched his face, wondering what went on inside his head. He seemed to be different then the stories she heard of emotionless, merciless barbarians.

Fay shook her head again, knowing that the dreams weren't just dreams, but memories. She finally got her tears under control and just held on to him, shivering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:56 pm

Jack watched her just as curiously, and tried to get a glance of her tail. "What does your tail flipper feel like?" he asked.

Nameless held her close and brought the bag over. "I brought you some chicken soup and some fever medicine." he said, taking them out of the bag.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:11 pm

Mira frowned as she watched him, raising a brow. "It's a fin. Not a flipper." She grabbed hold of the rock, bringing her fin up out of the water while the rest of her stayed covered. "See?" Her fin was a dark blue, tinted with green. It had fins that came off the side where her thighs would be, the fins looking jagged and spiney.

Fay gave a small nod as she watched him. She sat herself up and blinked, swaying slightly from being lightheaded. "Is it good?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:17 pm

Nameless nodded, digging it out of the bag with a spoon. It was still warm, he opened the container and held a spoonful out to her. "Open."

Jack gapped at it in amazement, it was a pretty blue color...like the ocean. He hesitated and gently reached out to touch it, it was smooth but still had a ruff feel to it...and it was wet. "Woah..."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:31 pm

Mira blinked when he touched her, even flinched a little, then let her fin drop back into the water and moved away from the rock, back to her original position. She watched him carefully, unsure of what to say.

Fay frowned, knowing she could feed herself, but opened her mouth anyway, bracing herself for something terrible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:36 pm

Not wanting her to leave, Jack quickly apologized. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. You have a beautiful tail..."

Nameless gently spooned the soup into her mouth, hoping she liked it. He smoothed her hair back lovingly and kissed her forehead again, adjusting her in his lap so she was more comfortable.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Fay tried not to gag on the food that touched her tongue. It wasn't that it tasted bad, her body just wanted to reject it. She swallowed quickly, forcing her stomach to take the food. This of course was a bad move. Her stomach almost immediately rejected it and she rushed to the window to empty her stomach.

Mira looked at him and tilted her head to the side. "You think so?" she asked curiously, moving a little closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:50 pm

Concerned, Nameless got up. "Maybe we should take you to a doctor..." he hesitated, knowing doctors required i.d.....which he did not have.

Jack nodded, "It's pretty, like the color of the ocean. If you want...I'll let you feel my tail."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:28 am

Mira frowned. Why would she want to touch his tail? "Can I touch your face?" she asked instead, thinking that would be safer than touching his tail. Besides, she wanted to know what a human felt like.

Fay shook her head after she finished emptying her stomach of its meager contents. "No, no doctor." In her experience, men just used that title to do what they wanted to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:35 am

Nameless sighed and wrapped his arms around her. "Will you at least tske the medicane then?" He asked, even more concerned.

Jack nodded slowly, bending over the water's edge but keeping a firm grip. He stod still, not wanting to scare her off.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:42 am

Mira slipped out of the water, the water resting around her waist as she reaches up and touches his face. Her fingers traced the contours of his face. Her hands were soft and cold from the water. Her chest was wrapped in a blue cloth, the same color as her tail which kept her covered.

Fay glanced at him and then sighed, giving a small nod. "Ok," she muttered. She didn't like medicine, and she definitely didn't trust it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:56 am

Jack felt her hands on his face, they were soft...and cold. He looked down at her, she had beautiful eyes. He gently placed his hand of her's.

Nameless got out the pills, handing them to her with a water bottle. "Are you sure you don't want to tell me about the dream?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:06 am

Fay tensed at the mention of the dream and gave a sharp nod before taking the pills. She was sure she didn't want to tell anyone about the dream. It was the worst dream, and memory, she could remember. The worst part was that the dream was repetitive.

Mira blinked, jerking away from his hand, eyes guarded as she watched him, her hand still outstretched. She neared him again, carefully, cautiously. He wouldn't hurt her...would he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:12 am

Nameless hugged her, "You can trust me, Spark."

Jack placed his hand against her's, her's was so...small...and delicate. He gave her a small smile.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:16 am

Mira watched him with wide eyes when he touched her hand that was on his cheek. She had no idea whether or not she should move. She was frozen to the spot, her eyes glued to his.

Fay shook her head again and shuddered, the cold hitting her even though her body almost seemed to be on fire. "I don't want to talk about it," she said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:22 am

Nameless nodded, wishing she'd talk to him but understanding. He picked her up and tucked her in. Then he went around placing boards infront of windows to block out the chill and light. He brought her over the plastic trashcan and sat by her.

Jack smiled at her and moved his hand so she wouldn't be afraid. "You're hands are really soft..." he awkwardly commented.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:31 am

Mira watched him, her hand dropping from his face as she sank back down into the water until it came just below her shoulders. "Your face is pokey," she stated.

Fay curled up next to him, her head on his lap. She fell asleep, once again the feverish nightmares taking over and encasing her mind. She slept quietly, locked inside her own personal torment for hours before she screamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:35 am

Jake laughed, grinning at her. "Pokey? Whst'd thst supposed to mean?"

Hearing the scream, Nameless quickly began to comfort her. He gently rubbed her back, "It's okay..it's me...Aaron..."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next