the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira - Page 11 Empty Re: Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:51 pm

Fay's eyes narrowed as she looked over the edge of the branch at him, her face becoming visible, but that was all. "Why are you so determined to get me out of this tree?"

Mira gave a small nod as she leaned on him, a small smile on her face. "Now I just have to make sure I stay away from eggs and..p-pickles?" she didn't know if she was saying the word right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:53 pm

"Yeah, pickles," Jack smiled, wrapping one arm around her shoulders and kept the other on her stomach.

"Because. I don't want you out here alone and what happens if you fall out again? We aren't going to hurt you."
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:58 pm

Fay stared down at him. "Then I fall out and die," she said with a shrug. "I'm not leaving this spot. I am very comfortable," she said stubbornly.

Mira smiled and leaned against him, her eyes closing as she sat with her feet in the water and the sun bathed her. She found herself drifting into a light sleep, cuddling Jack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:49 pm

Jack smiled, happy to have a person like Mira. She was amazing, she truly was. He glanced around, checking for fishermen just in case.

"Fay....I'm not going to hurt you. If it would make you feel better, I'll make sure you can see me at all times okay?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:40 pm

"No now damnit! I'm not coming down," Fay said, still refusing to budge. She felt safe in the tree and she didn't want to be anywhere near anyone at the moment. She was perfectly happy with him being down at the base of the tree and her being in the tree and invisible.

Mira shifted slightly, her eyes flickering open. She blinked a few times before they closed again, wrapping her arm around her stomach protectively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:31 pm

"Make me a deal then? Let me show you in the morning?"

"You okay? Jack asked, concerned. He wrapped an arm around Mira and held her close.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:41 pm

"No, because I'm not coming down." Fay said determinedly, peering over the edge at him, only the part of her peeking over the branch being visible. "I'm not coming down and that's final."

"Ya, they're just restless," Mira murmured sleepily as the twins kicked and turned in her stomach. She seemed pretty much oblivious to it though, now more than use to the feeling of them being there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:47 am

Unknown sighed and pulled up his sleeves to reveal scars, burns, and a prision tattoo, "I've been hurt too, Fay."

Jack nodded and rubbed her belly. "What should we name them? Any ideas?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Fay just stared at him, her eyes hardening. He had no idea the hell she'd been through. Sure, he'd been a prisoner, but she had been stuck as a bed slave since she was fourteen, and before that she was sold from camp to camp as a child slave. There was no mercy in either life, and she'd probably seen more pain than he had. Of that she was sure.

Mira shook her head and took a deep breath. "I figured I'd wait till they were born to think of names."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:57 am

"I like that idea," Jack said, nodding in approval. "Do you think they'll be able to turn into mermaids like you?"

"I'm not saying you haven't had it worse. I know you probably have. I'm saying that because I was hurt, why would I hurt you?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:47 pm

Mira sighed and gave a small shrug. "I'm not sure...I don't think so. At least not if it's a boy."

Fay stared down at him. "Because you would want others to feel the pain you did," she said quietly. "I've heard that speech before."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:49 pm

"Trust me. I don't want /anyone/ to feel the pain I did. Especially not you. You're my /friend/."

"Why don't you think so?" Jack asked curiously. "Cause I'm a werewolf?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:44 pm

Mira shook her head and looked up at him. "No, because the mermaid jean is only compatible with females." Her voice was matter of fact as she watched him. "He may be able to breath under water, or something like that. But I doubt he'll be a full mermaid."

Fay just stayed in her tree and shook her head. "I'm not coming down," she said quietly before disappearing again. She wondered if he'd go away if she just ignored him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:49 pm

"Ah, so what if it's both? It could be a girl or girls." Jack said thoughtfully.

Unknown nodded and sighed, going back into the bush and curling up. "Night fay."

(FF?)
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:57 pm

(sure)

The next morning Fay woke to the sun beating down on her. A small smile fell on her lips, the warmth welcome after the cold night. She yawned sleepily and did her best to cuddle the sunbeams as the brought her heat.

Mira smiled and chuckled, patting his cheek. "We'll just have to wait and see," she said with a kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:04 am

Unknown ostretched, his long arms ,hitting the branches of the bush as the sleeeves of his too small hoodie pulled up in response. Blinking in surprise, he sleepily tried to remember where he was. Slowily, he poked his head out causiously and remembered Fay being in the tree. "Morning Fay."

Jack grinned and kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her. "I'm surprised you didn't react when I told you my sister ate a deer, I wasn't kidding," Jack chuckled, looking at her.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:39 am

Fay froze when she heard someone call her name. She blinked a few times and debated moving, but instead stayed still and quiet. She quickly remembered Unknown was down there waiting for her to come down and she wondered what he would do if he thought she was still sleeping.

Mira looked up at him and gave a small smile. "Well I don't know what a deer is so....," she gave a small shrug and sighed. "I don't want to leave this place," she muttered after a moment. "But I'm tired."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:41 am

"Maybe we should go home then...we can come back later..." Jack said.

Unknown shrugged, assuming she was a sleep and began to pick blueberries on a bush nearby.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:02 pm

Fay watched him, her stomach growling. She frowned and gave a small sigh, but still refused to come down from her tree. She wasn't done thinking things over....or pouting.

Mira gave a small nod, followed by a yawn. "Ok," she said, pulling herself up so she was standing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Unknown had his back turned to her when he heard the low growl, now positive she was awake. He gave a small smile, tugging down his hood to cover most of his face. "Too bad Fay won't come down...blueberries are the best."

Jack helped her to the car, fastening her in and doing his own seatbelt up too. He started the car and began the trip home.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Mira fell asleep in the car, small tears running down her cheeks for no apparent reason. She just felt the need to cry.

Fay glared at him from her spot in the trees. He was so not playing fair. "No, they aren't," she grumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:21 pm

Jack stopped the car when they got home and say sleeping Mira's tears, he gently kissed them away. "What's wrong, love?"

"Mhm...maybe...I'll find some raspberries..." Unknown said, searching and finding some. "Yum...."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:57 pm

Mira blinked, waking up at his kisses. "Hmm?" She asked, trying to get her thoughts to process. She stretched, running a hand through her hair with a yawn. "Where are we?" she asked, not remembering he had asked a question.

Fay sighed and shook her head. "No. I'm not coming down."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:34 am

"Home. You were crying...are you alright?" Jack asked, looking at her concerned. He unbuckled her seat belt and wrapped his arms around her.

Unknown sighed and walked over, holding his hand up to her. It was filled with berries.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:23 pm

Mira looked at him and blinked before giving a small nod. "I'm ok," she said as she leaned against him, using him as support to get out of the car. "I just...I had the overwhelming urge to cry."

Fay looked down at the berries, her body still invisible. One by one the berries started to disappear from his hand, seeming to vanish in thin air as she ate them quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next