the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira - Page 10 Empty Re: Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:27 pm

Mira smiled and waited for him before she started to eat. She sighed happily, her taste buds singing. "This is so good," she said between bites.

Fay blinked a few times, the shock making her slowly come back into view. She stared ahead of her as she tried to wrap her mind around the fact that she was free. "Y-you did?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:32 pm

"Y-yeah..." Nameless nodded. She didn't even really remember...she'd probably leave...not that Nameless would stop her...she had the choice...but the thought hurt his heart so much inside.

"It's called Chicken parmagian." Jack explained, nomming his own too.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Mira nod as she ate, finishing her plate. She sighed, sitting back with her hand on her stomach. "I'ma get some water," she said using the table to help her stand.

Fay sat there looking shocked, her eyes pitch black. She blinked a few times, her hands shaking slightly. She didn't know what to do with herself. She'd never been free before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:09 pm

Nameless stared down at his hands, she was going to leave...why stay with him? Even though she had promised to but she didn't remember that promise, she didn't even remember him at all. His heart sank as he bit his lips to hold back tears.

Jack put a hand on her shoulder, "Whoah, slow down...let me get it."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:36 pm

Mira blinked and looked at him. "I can get it," she said as she continued to get up.

Fay sat there, not moving. ". . . .what am I suppose to do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:38 pm

"...are you going to leave me?" Nameless asked quietly.

Jack sighed, pointing to a cabinet. "Glasses are in there," he explained.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Mira nodded and went over, grabbing the glass from the cabinet and filling it. She drank at least three glasses before she filled it again and brought it to sit down. She sat down in the chair beside him and gave a small smile.

Fay thought for a moment then shook her head. "N-no. I guess not...I don't haven anywhere else to go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:48 pm

*later for Fay**While talking to Unknown*

"I'm staying out here," Fay said quietly, still invisible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:17 am

Unknown sighs, "Then I guess I'm staying with you. Are you hungry?"

Jack held her hand, smiling at her. "Can you tell if it's boys? Or girls? Or both?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:25 am

Fay blinked and stared at him. "...no," she said, making her way to a tree, silent on her feet from the grace she learned while dancing, and the ability to sneak away from her years as a bed slave. "...why are you staying?"

Mira looked at him and gave a small smile. She took his hand and pressed it against one side of her stomach, showing him the baby. A spark lit her eyes as she took his other hand and pressed it to the opposite side, showing him a second baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:31 am

Jack stared down at his hands and a smile formed on his lips. "...I'm gonna be a daddy......do you think I'll be a good one?" He asked hopefully.

"I'm not going to leave you out her Fay. You're my friend, I'm not going to leave you alone." Unknown shrugged.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:34 am

Fay raised a brow as she pulled herself up into a tree. "Why not? Most everyone else in my life did it. Fred's done it. Wouldn't be anything new...and I can take care of myself for the better part...promise you I'll be in the same place come morning."

Mira watched him and gave a small nod. "You'll be a great dad," she said quietly. She bit her lip for a moment, glancing at her stomach then at him. "Can we go down to the beach?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:41 am

Unknown looked at her again, studying her for a minute. "Have you guessed what role I play in our little band of misfits?" He asked.

Jack nodded, helping her up. He left a note for Cannan, grabbed his car keys, and lead her to the car and helped her in. The beach wasn't far but he didn't want her walking.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:45 am

Fay looked down at him, settling herself against a tree branch and turning invisible. "Daddy?" she asked with a slight sarcastic tone. "I don't know, please don't make me think."

Mira blinked and looked around the inside of the car. She hadn't been in a car before..it was odd. "What is this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:38 am

"Sorta....I'm like their...leader. The rest have been so effected by the Area, they don't try to lead....they're too shy....I'm not shy," Unknown said, thinking a bit. "Nameless may pick the places and I may help but....they always ask me what they should do...or if this is okay..."

"It's a car, it's so you don't have to walk." He explained, buckling her in carefully. He buckled himself in as well and pulled out of the drive way, heading to the beach.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:20 pm

"That's nice," Fay said, not really in the mood to care. She just wanted to be left to her self pity and loathing. She didn't like that she was hurting Fred, or anyone else... The thought of leaving crossed through her mind, but was quickly dashed by her fears.

Mira had her face pressed to the window as she watched the world go by, her eyes wide with awe. This was so new...so amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:29 pm

Jack chuckled, glancing at her for a moment before going back to the road. He pulled to a stop in the parking lot to the beach. "Here we are."

"Fay? I'm sorry if I upset you. You're welcome to stay with us. We aren't going to hurt you."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:42 pm

"I'm staying here," Fay said as she curled up around herself in a crook of the tree where three branches met.

Mira got out unsteadily but smiled widely. She looked to Jack, hoping there was a place they could go that was private, preferably the place he had found her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:01 pm

Jack took her arm and llead her to the pool where the had hung out alot. "Remember this place?"

Unknown got up and followed to where Fay's voice was. "Why won't you take the offer?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:04 pm

"I just....don't want to," Fay said, her eyes trained on her knees. She didn't want to go to the cave because she didn't trust anyone really except Unknown. Everyone else she felt she always had to keep an eye on to make sure she wasn't hurt....she didn't like it.

Mira smiled as she looked around and gave a small nod, slowly lowering herself to the ground. She sat down and smiled, removing her shoes and socks before sticking her feet into the water. Happiness fell across her face, pure bliss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Unknown sighed, "We're in a church now. There's a seperate room. You can stay there."

Jack sat down next to her and held her hand. "You miss it, don't you?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:27 pm

Fay shook her head even though she was sure he couldn't see. She scooted closer to the trunk of the tree, away from the edges of the branch. "I feel more comfortable here."

Mira looked over him and gave a small sigh. "A little...yes," she said quietly. She gave his hand a gentle squeeze and laid her head against his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:40 pm

Unknown ran his fingers through his messy hair, "There's a key. You can lock the door if you wish to, if that would make you feel safer."

"After you have the kids and we get back, I'll watch them and you can go swimming." Jack said, looking at her. "How many more months/weeks?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:44 pm

"I don't want to be inside....I hate the inside," Fay said, the last part of her sentence more like a whisper. She refused to budge, not moving from the tree.

Mira looked at him and gave a small smile. "At least four more months," she said, looking back out at the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:48 pm

Jack smiled and put a hand on her belly, "At least it's better then when it first started. You got really sick."

Unknown nodded in understanding, "Then I have an even better place for you. Will you let me show it to you?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next