the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira - Page 15 Empty Re: Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Post by Banshee Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:54 pm

"yes spark?" he asked, smiling at her. He cuddled her to him and kissed her cheek. "What is it?"

Jack grinned, stearing her to a different room. "Close your eyes." he said, his hand on the closed door.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:08 pm

"Fred.....I...." Fay sighed and took a deep breath before burying her face so she wouldn't have to see his reaction. "Fred...I...want...to..give...." she trailed off, trying really hard to think of how to word it. "I want to be yours...in every..way.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:02 pm

"I, I want to be your's too." Fred said, turning bright red. He gently scooped her up into his arms and stood.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Fay blushed some more and wrapped her arms around his neck, her eyes locked on his. She gave a small smile, but didn't say anything. The silence seemed thick with unspoken words, though she didn't know if he felt the same. She nuzzled her head against his neck and closed her eyes.

Mira sighed and closed her eyes, wondering what on Earth he was up to. All she knew was she was still sore, and wanted to get off her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:18 am

Fred smiled, carrying her into the next room. After gently setting her down, he dragged their beds into the room and put them side by side. He took a posted note and wrote Do not disturb. Sticking it to the door and closing it behind him, he walked into the room again and pulled her onto the bed. "Love you." he said, cuddling her.

*FF?*

Jack smiled, gently helping her into the room and into the comfy rocking chair. "Open your eyes," he said.

The room had been painted a soft blue color, on one wall a mural had been painted. It consisted of a wolf and pups and on the ceiling dolphins, whales, and other sea creatures swam. "Cannan has a friend who's rather artistic. He painted it for me. What do you think? And I got the cribs," jack said, gesturing to them.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:09 am

(yes)

A long while later, Fay was cuddled next to Fred, fast asleep. Her clothes were scattered, but she didn't seem to care. She buried herself deep under the covers, the only part of her visible being that from the nose up. Everything else was hidden.

Mira blinked and looked around, a small smile pulling at her lips. "It's beautiful, Jack" she said with a happy sigh. "Absolutely beautiful." She rocked back and forth just slightly, happy to be off her feet, the two boys in her arms starting to stir. Logan's eyes popped open, but Colton seemed to be struggling to open them, not really seeing the difference between having them open or closed. Eventually they opened, and he gazed at the grey shapes around him that had no form.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:38 pm

Fred had his arms wrapped around her, asleep as well. Footsteps could be heard in the stairway to the hallway as the rest of the misfist came back.

Jack's brow furrowed in worry as he gently took Colton from Mira. "I'm worried about him..." Jack said, looking down at his son.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:09 pm

Fay stirred at the noise and moved closer, her arm draping over his chest. She tried to block out the noise, a small frown forming on her lips. She was to tired to recognize the noise, to happy to care. All she knew was that it was noise, and noise was interrupting the peaceful, happy moment.

Mira watched him as he took Colton, Logan cooing and frowning slightly when the presence of his brother disappeared. Colton blinked and stared up at the ceiling, not looking at Jack directly. "Do...do you think he's blind?" Mira asked softly, her brows furrowing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:18 pm

(sorry for the late reply)

Fred blinked awake at the noise, tensing slightly. He slowed his breathing, afraid of some intruder.

Johnny walked by the door and saw the sign. Figuring they were in there, he rapped four times on the wall to let Fred know it was him. Fred, in return, gave a sigh of relief.

Jack gave a small nod. "that or he had problems with his sight..." he said slowly.

(We could continue with huck and autumn here?)

Autumn nodded slowly, picking up a dictonary. She flipped till she found the defintion of kiss, knowing this was the only way to explain it to him without embrassing herself even more. She gently handed it to him, careful not to touch him in anyway.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:25 pm

Fay stirred slightly and opened her eyes so she could peek up at him. Her hair had fallen in her face and obscured her view, but she made no effort to move it. "What's going on?" she murmured as she shifted the blankets so they were closer around her.

Mira sighed and gave a small nod. "I guess only time will tell though," she said softly. "I don't think it's safe for the doctors to test them...is it?"

Huck took the dictionary and looked at the definition.

kiss/kis/

Verb: Touch with the lips as a sign of love, sexual desire, reverence, or greeting.
Noun: A touch with the lips in kissing.
Synonyms:
verb. osculate - buss - lip
noun. buss - osculation - peck

He blinked and just stared at the page for a long time before looking over at her, trying to decide which was her intention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:31 pm

Autumn shuffled awkwardly, hidding behind her hair. "...I,I would say...it was more.....sign of love...? I mean....I like you....alot...." She said softly.

"I don't think so either," Jack sighed. "I just want him to be okay, I mean, sight or not, I love him just the same, but I just want him to be okay..."

Fred gently brushed the hair out of her face, kissing her cheeks. "The others came back," he mummered.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:54 pm

Huck blinked a few times and stared at Autumn. Disbelief and wonder were written all over his face, including confusion and the obvious unhappiness at so much...contact. "You...have...feelings for me beyond a mutual friendship?" He asked, his voice ominous and echoing, to shocked to really catch himself. Luckily, they were in the middle of nowhere with no one around...or at least he hoped no one was around.

Mira gave a small smile and looked at Jack, then to her two sons. "I'm sure they'll be just fine," she said softly before looking back to him. "I mean..they have you for a father, don't they?"

Fay smiled happily and contentedly at the kisses, the frowned slightly as her brow furrowed when he told her what was going on. "Oh," was all she could think to say. Sure, she didn't mind living with them and she'd even gotten to like some of them, like Johnny....but that didn't mean she was exactly ecstatic that they were back. It would mean they weren't alone any more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:40 pm

"Y-yes...." Autumn said slowly, looking shyly down at her feet. She had made a fool of herself and she knew it, now he'd probably never want to talk to her again. "I'm sorry...."

Fred wrapped his arms around her. "Are you upset?" he said, worry etching on his features.

"yes," Jack smiled happily, "and they have a wonderful mother like you."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:33 pm

Huck continued to stare at her, his expression now perplexed. "Why?" he asked, the question encompassing everything in general. He wondered how it was that she found feelings for him, why she was sorry, and why she had felt the need to smash her lips to his to express these feelings instead of just explaining them further.

Fay shook her head slightly and kissed him gently. "Not in the slightest," she murmured, then cuddled down next to him again. "Love you, Fred."

Mira couldn't help a blush and yawned. "You're full of it," she managed to say towards the end of the yawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:27 pm

"...c-cause...I've made things really awkward now...you probably hate me....you don't like me that way...." Autumn said softly. Her face Scarlett as she awkwardly rubbed her arm, refusing to look at him.

"I love you more Spark," he said happily, kissing her forehead and cuddling her back. "more than you can imagine."

Jack shook his head, "I'm not full of it, do you want to take a nap?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:52 am

Huck blinked and stared at her. "Hate?" he asked, his brow furrowing. "No," he shook his head.

Fay smiled and closed her eyes for a moment. "They aren't going to come in here right?" she murmured.

Mira blinked and gave a small nod. "Please?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:30 pm

Jack nodded, gently taking Colton and placing them both in their cribs. He carefully helped Mira up and to their room.

"Y-you don't...?" Autumn said. Surprised, she glanced up at him.

"I don't think so," Fred chuckled.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:36 pm

"Good," Fay said around a yawn. She stretched lazily, then curled back up and looked at him. "What do you wanna do now?" she asked, curious as to what they did usually.

Mira followed him, leaning on him slightly in a cuddling fashion. "Are you going to nap with me?"

Huck shook his head and stared at her. "No, I do not hate you...I'm not fond of physical contact...and I am not sure I can return your feelings, or that you would really.....want....me...too....but I do not hate you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:47 pm

Fred shrugged, giving her a lop sided grin. "Well, whatever you want...we could go vist with the others..."

"If you want me to," Jack said, smiling.

"....I would.....I do like you, Huck...but I understand." Autumn nodded.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:54 pm

Huck watched her and sighed, his eyes narrowing just slightly. He shifted into his demon form, the left side from his waist up being skeletal and everything else turning pale white. His right hand turned into a type of claw while his left eye turned bright red and his right was black as night. His hair still covered his scalp, including the skeletal part. He stared down at her, his teeth now jagged as he stood at least three feet higher than his usual height making him somewhere around 9 feet tall. He waited to see if her reaction had changed, to see what she would think of the wolf in sheep's clothing.

Fay thought for a moment then looked up at him and slid her body so she was laying on top of him. "I'll do what ever you want to," she said and gave him a light kiss.

Mira thought for a moment, then gave a small nod. "I want you to," she said, smiling tiredly. She hoped that by tomorrow she'd be better, but right now, she just had no energy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:12 pm

Autumn looked waaaaayyy (she's only like 5'1) up at him. It was still Huck, no matter how different or scary he may seem. She hesitated, gently putting her hand on the claw. "Hi Huck..." she said, giving him a small smile.

Fred blushed, putting his arms around her. "Are you comfortable with them? The others? Honestly?"

Jack nodded, helping her onto the bed. After doing so, he layed down next to her.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Huck stared down at her, suppressing the demon instincts that came with his form. "My true name is Cinaed," he said quietly despite the ominous echo that followed his voice. He looked down at her hand that rested on his claw and just stared at how tiny it was compared to his.

Fay gave a slight shrug and sighed. "I guess...I mean I'm never comfortable around people....but I do better around them than most."

Mira laid down and cuddled Jack. Before long she was asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:37 pm

"I like that name...did you give me the name Huck because of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn ?" She asked curiously, not taking away her hand.

Fred nodded, "I'm not good around people either...except around you and the others."

Jack fell asleep with Mira in his arms, happy to be home with her and the twins.

Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:45 pm

Cinaed shook his head and looked from her hand to her face. "No," he said and brought a skeletal finger up to her cheek and gently ran it across her skin. "My sister gave me the name. I never use to read, but then father told us we had to have human forms."

Fay gave a slight smile and shook her head. "I doubt that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:50 pm

"No it's true...you remember when we were little right? I was the kid sitting in the corner trembling with fear?" He said, chuckling a bit. "You made me more sociable."

Autumn blushed, "Really...? I can't imagine that...you not reading. Why did he make you have human forms?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next