the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira - Page 16 Empty Re: Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:00 pm

Fay raised a brow and shook her head. "Nope, I don't believe you." She kissed his nose then reached for her shirt, pausing. "Are we going to go out there?...I don't want to get dressed if we aren't."

Cinaed gave a small shrug and sighed. "At some point this will not be my original form. It will be the human form. Humans are more open to Death if it is something in a more familiar form rather than...this." He gestured to himself with his skeletal hand. "The same for Penny, although her true form is more angelic in nature."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:03 pm

Fred nodded, "Yeah...let's go out there....but...that doesn't mean we can't come back..."

"oh....does that upset you...? You seem to be more comfortable in this form," Autumn said.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:24 pm

Fay blinked and blushed, a small smile creeping onto her lips. "I'd like that," she said and kissed him, her voice almost a purr. She grabbed her shirt and looked around for her skirt, frowning slightly. "Where did you throw my clothes?"

Cinaed sighed and gave a slight shrug. "It...is hard to be human rather than demon. Although, demons have instincts that are...less than civil." He watched her carefully. "But I feel more...able to protect myself in this form. Less weak."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Fred turned bright red, clammering out of the bed and picking up the rest of her outfit. He got dressed, throwing on jeans and a t-shirt.

"...Instincts? who do you need to protect yourself from? What do you mean?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:04 pm

Huck moved away from her hand, the contact being to much for him. "To eat you," he said in reply to her question about instincts. He watched her, his senses going insane at the amount of blood that he could practically feel flowing through her. "And to protect myself from others."

Fay took her clothes from him and put them on, straightening herself out as best she could. "do I look ok?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:07 pm

Fred hugged her to him. He kissed her cheek and smiled at her, "Always, you always look beautiful."

Autumn's eyes grew wide, but she trusted Huck...he wouldn't eat her....right? "....y-you want to eat me...?" she asked, unable to keep the shock out of her voice as she lowered her hand to her side.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:11 pm

Cinaed took a deep breath and stared at her for a moment. "I will try to not," he said softly, his voice still ominous. He looked away and to the floor. "Even as a human, I still can feel your blood....that is why I do not like contact." His eyes landed back on her. "Do you now see why it is wrong to feel the way you feel towards me?"

Fay blushed and swatted at him playfully. "Oh, whatever," she muttered and pulled away, tugging him towards the door. "Come on."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:19 pm

"...Huck..." she said softly, looking up at him with wide grey eyes. "...It's okay...I understand...but I'm not afraid of you...nor does this make me like you like that any less...you're still that person that I've fallen for. Demon or not."

Fred let himself be tugged away, opening the door and leading her down the hall to the main room. He knocked four times before entering, the misfits all looking up as he did.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:07 pm

From the box:

Huck: *slight frown* you create frozen water. How is that considered monsterous? I eat living things just for the sake of feeling their blood and life force being drained from them. *shifts into his demon form* I am a wolf in sheeps clothing and I take life without thought. *voice all ominous and echoing* I would be considered a monster. You are just a human female with a gift. *lifts a skeletal finger hesitantly and puts it against her cheek gently*... .. .

Fay followed silently, trying her hardest to not blush like a fool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:26 pm

Autumn looked up at him, blushing when he lifted his finger up to her cheek. "I don't think you're a monster, Huck...not at all...you just have trouble controling urges..."

Fred grinned, sitting down next to Johnny and pulling her onto his lap. He kissed her cheek and held her close.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Fay blushed like crazy as she sat in his lap and cuddled against him silently. She almost felt like a little kid who had just stolen a cookie from the cookie jar and everyone new it, although she didn't think that most of the people in there had a clue as to what happened. "Where's Autumn?" she asked softly, realizing that one was missing.

Huck gently dragged the finger down her cheek and across her lips. He stared at her for the longest time, trying to figure out why it (meaning her flesh) had so much...appeal to it. He then let his hand drop and frowned slightly. "Why do you refuse to see the truth?" he asked softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:41 pm

"......I,I don't know..." Johnny said, not realizing she wasn't here. She had come in with them. "You see her ben? How bout you Nash? Fred?"

"I was with Fay..."

"I didn't see her," Nash answered, shaking his head.

"Maybe she went to go to town for something...?"
---

"Because I don't see you as a monster, Huck...I really don't..." she said softly, her face red from his finger being temporarily on her lips.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:46 pm

"How?" Huck asked, clearly confused by this. It was mind boggling. Most people understood, most people saw him and ran screaming. Even Layla had told him he was "ugly" and new of how dangerous he was. She wasn't even willing to put her bow down, ready to shoot him should he try anything. Yet here stood Autumn, telling him the opposite.

Fay bit her lip, concern edging into her eyes. "Should...should we go look for her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:56 pm

Johnny nodded, standing and throwing Nash a long coat. Nash quickly put it on, tucking his tail in and throwing on a knit hat that resembled a cat's face. Autumn had resown it so he could hide his ears in it. Ben got up, tugging at his gloves and going to the door. Fred stood, setting fay down and gently taking her hand before following the group out the door.

"....You know the story of beauty and the beast right? It's a girl who falls in love with a beast, despite what he looks like and that he could be dangerous. She didn't see him as a monster."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:01 pm

"She did in the beginning," Huck argued, his eyes still on her. "and he was a prince, a handsome one at that. I am...I am heir to Death's throne yes...but I am not handsome. I am a demon, and will always be a demon, Autumn."

Fay followed quietly, her hand tight in Fred's as she chewed her lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:04 pm

The misfits pushed the loose board carefully to get out, Fred holding it aside for Fay before putting it back in place.

"It's a little walk to town...." Johnny said, his brow furrowed.

"And I'm no beauty. I do not care that you are a demon, I've never been scared of you, Huck. Not one bit..."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:09 pm

Huck sighed and stared at her, not really understanding this at all. Emotions were...well beyond his boundaries of understanding, it was as if it was a foreign concept. The only things he somewhat understood was humor and sarcasm. The rest he could usually recognize, but never could quiet grasp the meaning. "You're.... ...confusing for a human," he muttered.

Fay continued to follow, hoping nothing bad had happened to Autumn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:13 pm

"I've been told that," Autumn said, giving him a small smile.

On the way to town, Nash stopped flat and looked toward the woods. His hat twitching slightly as he gave a confused expression. "There's some kind of voice....and it meantioned Autumn's name..."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:18 pm

Fay watched, chewing harder on her lip as her heart began to pound.

Huck sighed and shook his head, his eyes falling from her face. "What am I to do with you?" he asked as his eyes rested on his claw. He stretched it out, flexing it a few times before turning back to Autumn. He seemed to get a look of concentration and determination on his face as he lifted the claw. "Don't move," he said softly. He turned to her, moving it slowly towards her face and gently resting it on her cheek. He felt the blood, the heat, the muscle. It was all so tempting, his demon nature fighting to get out. But he just sat there, the same determined look on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:23 pm

"Ohh....that can't be good..." Johnny said his eyes wide, checking to make sure no one was around, he pointed to nash. "Shift, go see if you can see what's going on, then come back." It would cause too much of a scene if they all went, it might even put Autumn in danger.

Nash shifted, turning into the small black cat, which was more common then his other shifting option. He ran off into the bushes, looking for her.

Autumn stayed still, looking at him with a questioning look. He was trying contact....but Autumn wasn't quite sure as why...
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:29 pm

Huck stared at her for a long moment, leaving his hand there. "I...wish...to experience...this emotion that you call...love..." he said, still forcing his hand to stay there. "But..." his words trailed off as he focused on trying to not eat her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:39 pm

Autumn eyes grew wide, did this mean he liked her back? She felt her face turn red, staying still though. "It's okay....I know..."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:41 pm

Huck pulled his claw away quickly and took a deep breath, stepping back from her a few paces. He watched her carefully and did his best to calm the raging beast inside him. His eyes darted about the small grove of trees in which they stood and landed on a stray black cat. He watched it for a long moment before turning to look back at Autumn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:22 am

Nash stared back, it was some kind of....thing.....and boy it was huge. Cat form made him feel smaller...and less...protected. He sat there, listening quietly.

"...you okay?" Autumn asked, concern evident on her face.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:31 am

"I suggest you depart," Huck murmured quietly, looking away from her. "And as quickly as possible." He didn't trust himself to leave, because he knew all to well that he would only appear behind her again. It was best that she be the one to leave. His claw clenched into a fist, as did his skeletal hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next