the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira - Page 19 Empty Re: Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Post by Banshee Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:47 pm

Johnny stood, offering his hand to her. "Come on, let's get you something to eat. I'm Johnny and this is Fay."

Autumn blushed slightly, "How come you came back?"
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:51 pm

The girl stared at his hand, flinching away from it sorta. She shifted so her feet touched the ground and moved away from his hand and the swing and just stared at him, wrapping her arms around her thin frame which obviously hadn't had any food in a while.

Fay watched curiously and couldn't help a small smile at Johnny. Perhaps there was someone else for him after all.

Huck shifted slightly. "You left your book. It's a quick read. I thought you'd like it back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Johnny sighed, putting his hands in his pockets. "I'm not going to force you to come but it's going to get cold, trust me I know, spent many nights outside. I'm not the only one, there's fay and a few others I live with. I'm not here to hurt you, just to help."

"Oh...thanks...." Autumn said, staring down at the book. Not sure what to say next.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Huck dropped another book by her. "I think you may like this one." It was the Three Musketeers.

the girl shifted and edged closer, but still did not take his hand. "I-I'll c-come."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:59 pm

Johnny smiled, taking off his hoodie and handing it to her. "You look cold, put that on. Come on, I'll show you the way." He said, walking to the park gate.

Autumn smiled, picking it up and reading the back. "Thanks Huck," she said, "...you wanna come sit?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:43 pm

Huck hesitated for a moment, before taking a step forward. "I...am not sure it is safe enough for me to do so." His voice soft.

The girl slipped the hoody on and walked with Fay as they both followed Johnny back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:17 am

"We could try...?" Autumn said, scooting over.

Johnny headed over to the boarded up door, pushing a panel aside and holding it out for them.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:24 am

Fay ducked inside while the girl lingered outside the panel for a while. She looked between Johnny and Fay, chewing her lip before ducking inside and quickly hiding behind Fay as she looked around.

Huck stared at Autumn for a moment before taking a few more steps towards her and stopping just on the edge of the shadows. "I.." he trailed off, not sure of what to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:28 am

"I what...? Huck if you don't want to, or can't....I'm not going to make you..." Autumn said.

Johnny led them up the stairs, giving four raps on a door before entering. Fred played his guitar softly, while Ben drew, and Nash was taking a cat nap...literally.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:34 am

The girl's eyes widened as she saw the others and she quickly began to back up out of the room as her dirty blonde hair hid the left side of her face. The hoody drowned her small frame, falling off her shoulder and covering her hands as she backed down the stairs and back towards the way they had come in. She had so not signed up for more than one guy to be there. Of course, why she expected anything else was a mystery, but it still didn't make her comfortable.

Huck watched her for a long moment, then sat where he was, not coming into the light. "I am sorry, but I...think it would be safer if I were to stay where I am."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:37 am

"No need to be sorry Huck, it's not your fault." Autumn said softly.

Johnny sighed. "You're not the only girl here. THere's Autumn as well...." He called down the stairs.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:40 am

The girl didn't say anything, she just continued to back out until she had reached the door. She then ducked out the panel and began to run.

Huck smelled the fear and his eyes flashed, the one burning a bright red as his form changed. He tried to tell Autumn to leave, but it came out more of a hungry growl, and he took off after the girl, charging through the trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:47 am

Autumn gasped and took of after Huck, and soon the others came barreling out of the house as well. Nash shifted into a jaguar, running after Huck while Fred ran over to autumn.

"His name is Huck no?"

"No it's...C-Cinaed," Autumn said guiltly.

"CINAED, I ORDER YOU TO HALT."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:50 am

Cinaed froze in his tracks, eyes burning with hunger. Huck was no where to be seen in his features, only a demon thirsting, desperate to quench his hunger.

The girl was now crying as she ran. She tripped and fell, hitting a tree. She slid down until she was curled into the fetal position in a hysteria, waiting for it to all end, waiting for the dreaded moment that the monster tore into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:52 am

"He won't be able to move until I let him again. It's alright." Fred said, nodding slightly. He didn't like to admit it...but his abilities did come in handy...like it...or not.

Johnny ran over to the girl, carefully picking her up. "It's alright, you're safe. No one's going to hurt you."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:54 am

The girl jumped at his touch, flinching away before turning and burying her face in his chest. She clung to him as she cried, her small frame shaking with fear. She didn't weigh much, the dress making her look quiet a bit bigger than she was. In all reality, she was not much more than skin and bones.

Cinaed growled, crying out in frustration as he struggled to get away and quench his hunger that never died. He roared unhappily, unable to move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:58 am

Johnny held her to him, awkwardly rubbing her back as he carried her back to the house. Once there he gently sat her down and allowed her to cling to him, while making a sandwich at the same time. He then offered her a PB & J.

Autumn, Fred, Nash, and Ben just stood there watching Huck.

"Should we release him...?"

"No first thing he'll do is attack," Fred said, studing Huck. "Let's let him calm down a bit...Cinaed, calm down...now."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:03 am

Cinaed raged for a moment longer, then instantly calmed, his eyes dimming slightly as his humanity came back to him. He stared at them all for a long moment, the hunger still surging inside him. His eyes flashed to Autumn, and tightened with the thought that she had seen him like that.

The girl continued to cling to him as she tried to get herself to calm down. She stared at the sandwich when he offered it to her and took it with one hand, the other still holding tight to his shirt. She just held the sandwich, not eating it as she buried her face again, the tears now coming silently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 am

Johnny carefully hugged her back, "I promise, nothing's gonna hurt you...alright? It's okay...."

Autumn walked over and stood directly in front of Huck, "Are you alright?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:11 am

Cinaed stared at her, her scent making his hunger worse. "No," he said, his deep voice echoing and ominous as his claw clenched and unclenched. His chest rose and fell with his heavy breathing, his body shaking slightly as it tensed then relaxed repeatedly.

"I-I w-was s-s-so f-frightened a-and th-that th-thing and," the girl stuttered, trying to get her thoughts to come out, but failing miserably at doing so. So, in the end, she just settled with taking a deep breath and clinging to him, not really able to think of even eating the sandwich in her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:13 am

"I know, I know. I didn't mean to have you get scared and run out. Really, we mean no harm."

"Huck, do you want me to go...?" Autumn asked, noticing his tensing and shaking.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:17 am

The girl dropped the sandwich and clung to him with her other hand as well. "I-I j-just.....I," she trailed off, her voice drowning in tears, unable to form a thought. "J-just d-don't h-hurt m-me," she whispered softly, her voice begging.

Cinaed stared at her and gave a slight shake of the head. That was the last thing he wanted, though he wanted her to be safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:03 pm

"I won't, I promise." Johnny whispered back, tilting her head up and gently wiping her tears away. "What's your name?"

Autumn nodded, looking waaaayyyy up at him. The trio just watched silently yet protectively, not entirely sure about Huck. Nash's fur bristled up, making him look larger than he actually was. Fred glanced around for Fay.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:14 pm

The girl stared up at him, more tears quickly replacing the ones he wiped from her dirty face. Her skin was loosing some of its blue tint, her skin still cold as ice but warming. "R-Reese," she said softly.

Fay was in the shadows, mostly faded as she watched carefully, her eyes locked on Huck. He was huge and scary. She hadn't seen anything that horrible for a long time, but now here it was and she was scared stiff.

Cinaed's body continued to shudder, but slowly he began to turn back into a human, pain crossing his face as he did so. The shift was always the worst, it hurt so bad. When in hunger the pain only seemed to be a split second, now it seemed to drag forever, as if someone was digging a thousand tiny knives into every part of his being. Her could feel the bones grind against each other as they shifted and shrank, the ligaments pulling tight enough to snap bones and loosening moments later. Eventually he was himself again, sweat resting on his brow as he fell to his knees and his head hung towards the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Johnny nodded, "THat's a nice name, are you tired?"

Fred blinked, seeing him shift. "Cinaed, you are to stay in that form until you go home...I'm sorry..." he said, feeling bad at the orders but knew it was for the safety of others. He glanced around, spotting a faded fay and encasing her in his arms. "It's okay..."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next