the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

5 posters

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next

Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 13 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:32 pm

Dima: I blinked acouple times. Was that a good thing or bad?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 13 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Myra: I sat down on my bed, thinking about what had just happened. Dimitri wouldn't have kissed me if he didn't like me, right? That would be really weird if he did. And I guess I liked him, too. That thought made me smile, but then I frowned when I thought about how anyone coupling off would damage the dynamic in our group. Unless we kept it a secret, like I had suggested earlier. But what if I was getting ahead of myself? What if Dimitri really didn't like me that way? I was just completely confused. When I looked at my pocket watch ((hehe, I think that's an interesting piece of her character)) it was almost time for dinner. I took a deep breath and headed back downstairs, followed by a lot of my friends who were going to the kitchen, too. Good, because I wasn't prepared to be alone with Dimitri again - not yet, anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:41 pm

Ember: "You ok Myra? You seem a bit....tense." I commented, taking my seat next to her. In between her and Dima.
"Dinner, is served." Dima spread a couple pizzas down the table and plates in front of each of us.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Myra: "Huh?" Ember snapped me out of my zoned-out thoughts. Wow, and I wasn't one to daydream, either. I glanced at Dimitri then back at Ember, who had been the one talking to me. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just...I don't even know. Maybe I didn't get enough sleep." I shrugged and took a piece of pizza. "Dimitri's cooking this weekend - let's see how that turns out," I joked to Ember. How you could mess up a frozen pizza, I didn't know. And Dimitri made good breakfast, as I had learned a few days earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:45 pm

Ember: "Thanks for telling me. I cant eat this now!" I joked, taking a piece of pizza.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:47 pm

g2g
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Myra: "Wow, Dima, you managed not to burn the house down," I joked. I wondered what he was thinking right now. Had he already forgotten what happened earlier?

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:44 pm

Dima: I laughed lightly at her joke, "Miracle, isnt it?" I laughed, glancing over at her, but looking away alomst imediatly. Did she still remeber the kiss? What did she think of it? should i tell her i left her the rose?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:15 pm

Myra: When everyone was finished eating I had to remind myself not to help clean up. But I still stayed while Dimitri did the dishes, and sketched, not able to make myself leave the kitchen, out of habit. I sketched a flower, a sunset, a person...

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Dima: "Thats cool, who is it?" I asked, looking at the sketch while i did the dishes and wiped down the table.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:23 pm

Myra: "I don't know yet, I like to let my pictures develop as they go. Like that one, that was a flower to begin with, and became a rose. And that one was a sun, and became a sunset - "My words caught in my throat. I hadn't realized I'd been drawing things related to Dimitri, and I realized that the eyes I had just colored in were the exact shade of his. I quickly scrubbed out the color.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:26 pm

Dima: "Kinda looks like the rose I -" I cut off and turned back to the dishes.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:28 pm

Myra: I cocked my head to the side with a small, amused, but not mean-spirited smirk. "Pardon?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:33 pm

Dima: "Nothing." I muttered, finishing off the dishes.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:34 pm

Myra: "I guess I was just imaging things, but I could have sworn you said 'I' and 'Rose' in the same sentence," I got up and walked around the island counter that divided us, then hopped up on it, so I was sitting behind him and to the left. So I could watch his face if he turned around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:35 pm

Dima: "I think you are hearing thinkg, Mi." I tried to laugh it off, hoping she wouldnt notice.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Myra: "Really? Because I guess I'm seeing things, too because - " I took a deep breath "I could have sworn you kissed me earlier."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:39 pm

Dima: "Ok, that part was true." I muttered, turning to face her. "Why?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:41 pm

Myra: "Just making sure I wasn't seeing things, is all. It's odd that you'd randomly kiss one of your best friends. You must have thought that your best friend liked you back. Because maybe, just maybe, you left a hint earlier...in the form of a flower."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Dima: "Do you think i left the rose?" I asked, "But i swear, we have gone over this before." i smirked lightly to her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Myra: "Yeah, you're right. I won't ever bug you about it again, 'kay? I'll just thank someone else, give them all the credit, for such a sweet gesture."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:48 pm

Dima: I rolled my eyes at her, "Fine, i gave you the rose. You happy?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:50 pm

Myra: My eyes narrowed and I bit my lip in thought. After a few moments I nodded with a smile. "Yes, I'm happy. Ish. See you in the morning," I laughed and left the kitchen. I just had wanted him to prove I was right. I was annoying like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:53 pm

Dima: "I cant believe you sometimes." I laughed, walking up the stairs behind her. i leaned against her door she she couldnt get into the room, "Why did you want it to be me who left the rose?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next