the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

5 posters

Page 28 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next

Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 28 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:26 pm

Myra: I crossed my eyes, uncrossed them, then opened the door with a smile. "Yes?" I wasn't going to hold a grudge - I knew it was a bad idea to.

Back to top Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 28 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:26 pm

Dima: "You still mad at me?" I asked, leaning against the door frame.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:28 pm

Myra: "No," I managed to say, but couldn't look him in the eye. Okay, maybe I could only pretend not to hold a grudge. "I don't want to be all clingy and pushy and force you to tell me things that aren't yours to tell."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:30 pm

Dima: "You're doing the same thing i do. Not looking someone in the eye when you are lieing." I pointed out, hesitantly walking over to her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Myra: "I..." I shrugged "I don't know...I just don't like keeping secrets from each other. And it's Ember's secret you're keeping, and well, you know..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:34 pm

Dima: "God Mi...Ember is just a friend! always will be. You dont have to be jelous of her! I'm keeping the secret, cause lets face it, besides us, she doesnt have anyone. I dont want her running off because of something i say. So, im sorry, but i cant tell you."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:35 pm

Myra: "Okay, then that's the end of that..." I smiled, and was somehow able to look him in the eyes, even though I was still hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:40 pm

Dima: "Good." I smiled back to her, and kissed her forehead.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:43 pm

Myra: I bit my lip. It was so not the end, but I'd try not to talk about it. I twirled for Dima "Do you like my dress?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:45 pm

Dima: "Its beautiful. Just like the girl wearing it." I murmured.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:47 pm

Myra: "Aw, you're the cutest!" I gave Dima a hug, since he had just made my day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:48 pm

Dima: I hugged her back, not wanting to let her go. I never wanted to lose her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:52 pm

Myra: I wrapped my arms around Dima's neck and kissed him, for some reason wanting one at that moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:54 pm

Dima: I kissed her back quickly, before pulling away and glancing at the door to make sure no one was watching. I closed it with my foot. "Where we we?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:56 pm

Myra: I giggled and kissed him again, deepening the kiss now that no one could see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:58 pm

Dima: I tilted my head slightly and leaned down so she didnt have to strain her neck to kiss me.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 am

Myra: We fell onto the bed as we kissed and I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:04 am

Dima: I sat up, pulling her into my lap as we kissed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:06 am

Myra: I got so into it I began unbuttoning Dima's shirt, but stopped the kiss and re buttoned it, then slid off his lap with a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:06 am

Dima: "Woah." I muttered, jumping up from the bed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:08 am

Myra: I bit my lip and looked at my feet. "Sorry..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:09 am

Dima: "Um..yeah." I muttered, and bit my lower lip. "I should go take a shower." I left her room briskly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:12 am

Myra: I felt like such a slut for almost doing that. Especially since Dima hadn't even wanted to. I felt my makeup begin to run, and slipped into my bed, hoping to muffle the tears using my pillow.

Reese: I saw Ember out on the porch, and went to sit on the steps beside her. "Whatcha doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:13 am

Ember: "Thinking." I shrugged.

(aww, poor myra.)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:15 am

((hehe, I'm horrible to my charries tongue They're like toys - I play with them until they break...which just made me sound 10x more evil than I meant, lol))

Reese: "About?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next