the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

5 posters

Page 8 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 8 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:30 pm

((Okay, I edited Smile))

Back to top Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 8 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:31 pm

Dima: "This should be fun." I laughed, following her upstairs to the attic. I hesitated for a second when she was at the top of the steps and backed up to her book and placed a white rose ontop of it. I jogged to the stairs and rushed up them. She didnt seem to notice that i left for a couple seconds. "Lead the way."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:36 pm

((Aw, that's cute, haha))

Myra: I turned to the left, and saw that there were many holes and loose boards. I carefully maneuvered over to a piece of furniture, avoiding the dangerous spots. "Be careful, this attic obviously hasn't been updated in awhile." I pulled the sheet off of the piece I was nearest to. It was a chair ((feel free to describe it, I'm not sure what it should look like, haha)). I turned to Dimitri. "What do you think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:41 pm

(i know! Dima can be so adorable.)

Dima: It was an old, vintage '80's chair. IT looked sturdy enough, "Its pretty cool." I shrugged, running my hand along the sky blue-green velvet.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:43 pm

Myra: "Do you like the color? If not I can get it re-upholstered," I said distractedly. I had noticed another piece of furniture, and made my way over to it. I whipped off the cover. "Oh my..." It was a black grand piano, in almost perfect condition, it looked like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:45 pm

Dima: I didnt hesitate before sitting down at the piano. I ran my hands across the keys and played a quick scale and small song. "It needs to be tuned." I muttered, playing another song. Ballad in G minor.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:48 pm

Myra: "I didn't know you played..." I sat down beside him, and began to play Imagine by John Lennon, singing along softly, it was my favorite song.

((That song reminds me of Myra so much, I'm not sure why. It just embodies her spirit or something, haha. Like her theme song, maybe? hehe.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:51 pm

Dima: "I was offered a scholar ship for it before i dropped out." I told her, moving over so she could play.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:53 pm

Myra: I noticed him shift. "Play with me, pick a song."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:56 pm

Dima: I smiled at her, and started playing Hello by Linoel Richie, but the glee duet version. "IS it me your looking for?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Myra: I smiled "This is a gorgeous song, but very tragic." I played along, knowing it well, even the glee version. Which was surprising, since I didn't watch much television. "I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile." One of my favorite lines, right there. It was neat how Lionel Richie could see something in just a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:06 pm

Dima: "you're all i've ever wanted." I continued singing, glancing at her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:12 pm

Myra: "My arms are open wide," I sang and saw Dimitri look at me from the corner of my eye. Maybe because my piano skills were rusty? But I loved this song so much, I continued playing, anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:24 pm

Dima: "'Case you know just what to say, and you know just what to do. And i want to tell you so much....I love you."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:25 pm

Myra: My fingers slipped on the keys, and I nervously laughed it off. Just song lyrics, Myra, don't get any ideas. "Sorry, I haven't played in awhile."

Last edited by !nspired on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:26 pm

Dima: "Its ok." I shrugged, before quickly changing songs. I started playing 'Everything Else' from Next to Normal. Myra's voice would be perfect for the song.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:30 pm

Myra: I laughed at his next song choice. By the time I came in, it was the second stanza of the song. I thought in stanzas, not verses. Weird, I know.
"But his music's not crazy,
It's balanced, it's nimble,
It's crystalline clear.
"

What a weird mood change. I wonder if Dimitri had been thinking the same thing I had been...I pushed the thought to the back of my mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:31 pm

(do you know next to normal, or did you look up the lyrics? im just curious)

Dima: I smiled at her as she sang. She had such a pretty voice.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:34 pm

((Erm, I've heard it but I had to look up the lyrics to be sure, haha))

Myra: I sighed and stopped. "I'd love to do this all day, but shouldn't we look around and see what else we can find? Or we can move the piano downstairs, since I think we're in agreement that this is a keeper?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:35 pm

(lol, Everything Else is one of my favorite songs)

Dima: "YEah, i think we are." I smiled at her, and stood up from the bench. HOw were we suposed to get it down stair? How did it even fit through the door?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:37 pm

Myra: I knew what he was thinking. "Hmm, maybe we can squeeze it sideways through the door?" I noticed the huge picture window at one end of the attic. "Or, and this sounds crazy but, we could get it out through the window?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Dima: "Do we have a way to hook it up though? I mean, if we tie a string around without a pully, it might fall or the string might snap." I glanced aroudn the room.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:40 pm

Myra: I grinned. "I know where we can get a pully, be right back-" I ran to find Reese, and when I found him, had him make a pully out of some material he had thought to bring. I ran back up, lugging it behind me. "Tadah!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:06 pm

Dima: "perfect," I grinned at her, before hooking the piano to the pully with a complicated not that i used multiple times before. I tugged one a couple of the strings and checked to make sure everythign was set up where it should be. "Lets see how this works." I smiled at her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:08 pm

Myra: "Okay, I'm very scared it won't work, though." I laughed then raced downstairs so that I could watch from below just in case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next