the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

5 posters

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 24 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Dima: I walked into Myra's room silently, closing the door without a sound. I walked up behind her and gave her a hug, making sure i wouldnt mess up her painting as i hugged her. I kissed her cheek and kept her in my arms.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 24 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:12 pm

Myra: I set down my paint brush and leaned back into Dima's arms. I looked down at my hands as I spoke. "I'm sorry...I should have been more...aware of Ember's condition...I should have cared about it more..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:14 pm

Dima: "It's not your fault. I shoudnt have expected you to know about it. You cant be everywhere at once. No one can." I sighed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:17 pm

Myra: "But it wasn't because I couldn't be there. You know that I can multi task," I laughed bitterly, then bit my lip. I then said quietly "I'm jealous of all the attention you give her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:19 pm

Dima: "She's only like a sister to me." I told her. "Thats all ember will ever be. Trust me."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:19 pm

Myra: "Well, okay," I said and turned, so I could wrap my arms around Dima's neck and kiss him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:21 pm

Dima: I pulled away from the kiss and smiled at her. "You were jelous. of Ember?" I asked, smirking lightly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Myra: "Yes," I looked at the floor and toed the carpet, biting my lip again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:28 pm

Dima: "HEy, you're the only girl for me." I told her, lifting her chin and kissing her cheek.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:31 pm

Myra: "I l-" But I stopped myself. No, I couldn't say those three words. I couldn't be Dependant - that was why I had left my parents. Saying 'I love you' was like...giving up or something. I wouldn't do it. I silently turned back to my painting, but smiled at his comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:31 pm

Dima: "See you later. I have a herd of teenagers to feed." I laughed lightly, leaving the room. What was she going to say?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:33 pm

Myra: "Bye," I sighed. I was glad Dima hadn't recognized what I was painting. It was a picture of me and him, on the roof, sitting on the bench, during the sunset. Well, our silhouettes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Ember: I glanced at reese as he left and got up, following after him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Reese: "Stalking me are you?" I smirked when I heard footsteps, and turned around to see Ember.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:40 pm

Ember: I looked at the ground. "I...I feel like i owe some kind of explaination...but i dont honestly know what to say anymore." I muttered.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:48 pm

Reese:"well, you could start by explaining who Jay is"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:51 pm

Ember: "A..i guess you could call him a friend from my past." I glanced around the hall way. We were alone, but i didnt feel like explaining this in the middle of the hall.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:53 pm

Reese:I silently led her into my room, then pointed at the desk chair so she'd sit and explain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:56 pm

Ember: "He took care of me when my dad had his...moments. Told me he would never leave. He....My mom died and he left. I had no one left. So you could say he had something to do with my dad."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Reese:"It doesn't sound like you should Hate him," I said honestly

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:58 pm

Ember: "He left. That was enough of a reason."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:00 pm

Reese: "Well, why did he leave?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:02 pm

Ember: "I dont know. He just picked up and left. THe first time i saw him in years was earlier today." DIdnt write, didnt call, didnt even care anymore.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Reese:"were you, uh, together? Like, you know..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:05 pm

Ember: I blushed lightly and nodded. "YEah."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next