the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

5 posters

Page 25 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next

Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 25 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:15 pm

Reese: "Oh," I ran a hand through my hair and nodded "now I get it."

Back to top Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 25 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:27 pm

Ember: "Could you see why i would be slightly mad at him? And now, according to him, My dad...never mind." I sighed. "Its not that important." Well, it actually was. But Reese didnt need to know.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:29 pm

Reese: "You can tell me...but only if you want to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:35 pm

Ember: "He has my little siblings now. I was able to get them away from him a couple years ago...and now he has them again. I cant let him do to them what he did to me. Once they were safe i ran away."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:41 pm

Reese: I nodded. "So you're saying they are or are not safe currently?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:42 pm

Ember: "Probalby not." I sighed. Why couldnt life be easy?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:47 pm

Reese: I was silent, then I sat on my bed and thought for a few minutes. "That's not good," I concluded, even though it was obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:48 pm

EMber: "I know." I sighed, standing up. "Trust me. I know."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:02 pm

Reese: "You need a hug?" I cracked a half smile, and stood up with my arms open wide to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:03 pm

Ember: I nodded and embraced the hug, pressing my head into his shoulder.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:16 pm

Reese: "Eventually, we could go back and get them," I whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:17 pm

Ember: "Would you do that? Would the group do that?" I asked softly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm

Reese: "I can only speak for myself, but I would."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:23 pm

Ember: "Thank you." I dont think he understood how much that meant to me that he said that.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:27 pm

Reese: "Your welcome," I squueezed her one last time then pulled out of the hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:28 pm

Ember: "I should probably get changed." I muttered, noticing that i was still in my black tank top and shorts. They had dried long ago, but I didnt feel like having the shoulder exposing tank top on right now.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:30 pm

Reese: "Right...I have to go get lunch, anyway," I said and went downstairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:32 pm

Ember: "Meet you down there." I sighed, walking into my room and changing into my one of my other pairs of black shorts and a white t-shirt with a purple zip up hoodie with white trimming. I went into the bathroom and washed my face before going downstairs.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:43 pm

Myra: I walked downstairs, into the kitchen. "You only have one more meal before you're free not to cook again, Dima!"

Reese: I chuckled from where I was sitting at the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:44 pm

Dima: "I'm comin." I laughed, running down into the kitchen. "Who here wants grilled cheese?" I asked them, already warming up the pans and tomato soup.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:48 pm

Myra: "I'm actually not eating lunch today..." I said, and realized how odd that sounded once the words came out of my mouth.

Reese: "What, did you decide to go anorexic on us?"

Myra: I rolled my eyes. "No, I'm going for a run in about half an hour, and I hate running on a full stomach."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:49 pm

Dima: "Kay then. What about you Reese?" I asked, melting some butter in the pan.
"I'll take one." Ember said, coming in and sitting down.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:51 pm

Reese: "Sure," I smiled at Ember when she sat down beside me. I said under my breath to her "Feel better?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:53 pm

Ember: "Loads." I lied, a smile on my face. I didnt want to lie to them, but i didnt want the worrying about me anymore. plus after all the years, i had gotten better at hiding my emotions.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:54 pm

Reese: I frowned, no one said 'loads' if they were legit better. I nodded, but gave her a stern look. "Good."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next