the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

5 posters

Page 29 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 43  Next

Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 29 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Momo13 Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:04 pm

Ember: "Life." I shrugged. I glanced up at the setting sky. "Isn't it pretty out?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 29 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:58 pm

Reese: I looked up - it just looked like a sky to me, so I shrugged. "I guess so. What is it with girls and sunsets?"

Myra: I didn't feel like laying in bed all day, either. I saw that the sun was setting and went up to the roof, even though it would be a lonely sunset.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:51 am

Ember: "I dunno. I just think its pretty." I shrugged.

Dima: I saw Myra go up to the roof and sighed. But stayed in my room for time being. I still need to think about what happned earlier.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:49 pm

Reese:"Well, yeah, I guess it is..." As the sunset turned to dark I said "Aren't you getting cold? We should probably head inside...unless you wanted to look at the stars?" Wasn't that something else girls liked to do?

Myra: I sat down on the bench and watched the sunset - it made me sleepy. I laid down and fell asleep there, on the roof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Ember: "We should probably head in." I shrugged.

Dima: Myra didnt come in when ember and reese did and it was getting late. Sighing, i opened my window and climbed upto the roof, to see her sleeping on the bench. "Mimi..." I sighed, picking her up gently and walking down the stairs and instead of walking into her room, i placed her down on my bed, and stroked her hair gently.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Reese: "By the way, do you think that Jason guy is still creeping around?" I asked, the thought having crossed my mind as I locked the door for the night.

Myra: My eyes fluttered open, and for a moment I was very disoriented. I looked around, where was I? Oh...in a room. It looked like Dima's room. That was odd. And Dima was sitting next to me. And I remembered what had happened earlier...why was he being nice to me? Maybe it would be best if I just pretended like nothing happened. Ugh, I didn't know what to do here. I just sat up, and laughed. "Did I fall asleep on the roof? I was watching the sunset..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:14 pm

Ember: "I dont know." I shrugged, glancing out to the woods. "I honestly dont."

Dima: "Yeah, you did silly." I laughed lightly, my eyes kind.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:18 pm

Reese: "Hm, that honestly makes me a bit nervous...does it bother you?" I followed her gaze to the window. Jason wouldn't be psychotic enough to sleep out there, would he?

Myra: "Just shows how tired I must be - probably from the run this morning," I shrugged and stood up, stepping towards the door. "See you tomorrow - and remember that the dare's off now. I'm cooking again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:20 pm

Ember: "Yeah...it does. But i know he wouldnt be the one to hurt me if anyone did." I sighed.

Dima: "You seem to be forgeting something. I won the dare and bet." I pointed out, smirking.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:30 pm

Reese: "Well alright," I put my hands in my pockets, still uneasy. "Do you want to sleep in my room again?"

Myra: "You're right," I grinned and pulled out twenty dollars for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:32 pm

Ember: "I think i'll be ok tonight." I hoped that would be true. "Thanks for the offer though."

Dima: I took the twenty from her and kissed her cheek. "See you tomorrow morning."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:35 pm

Reese: "You welcome....well, goodnight," I said as we reached our rooms, and slipped inside my own.

Myra: It looked like Dima was willing to forget, too, but I knew that it would probably come up. I just smiled and went to my room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:37 pm

Ember: I crawled into my bed and laid back, willing myself to go to sleep. Once i was almost asleep, i heard tapping on my window before feeling a breeze. My eyes snapped open and i say Jason leaning on the window frame. I let out a small scream, but covered my mouth with my hand to attempt to stop it. No doubt half the house heard it though.
(he is actually there. She isnt hullusanating.)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:42 pm

Reese: I sat bolt upright as a scream shattered through my sleep. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes I realized it had been coming from Ember's room, and sprinted over. When I swung the door open I saw the Jason creep at her window, but thankfully she looked unharmed.

Myra: Being a light sleeper, I heard Ember's scream and scrambled over to her room, kicking Dima's door as I ran in case he had't woken up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Ember: "What. The. Hell! Jason!" I shouted at him, still scared. "Trying to give me a heart attack?" I relieve a bit as half of the group came into my room. Dima stumbled in, glaring at Jason once he was in the room.
"Who is this guy?" I glanced at Reese. I was to angry at Jason to say a word to the group, hopefully he would attempt to explain who jason was without giving away my secret.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Reese: "Her... psychotic ex," I glanced at Ember, hoping that wasn't saying too much. How else could you explain away someone on your windowsill? I grabbed Ember's lamp, and unplugged it, then held it as a weapon near the window ((lol that's a funny image)) "You better leave, Jason. And not even think of coming back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Ember: "I jsut came to talk with her. Honestly." He sighed, rocking on his heals on the windowsill.
"Go. Away. You left once. It shouldnt be that hard to do again."
"Ok...Ok. I'm leaving." He sighed, jumping backwards out of the building.
"Crisis averted?" Dima asked, yawning.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:54 pm

Reese: I didn't believe that he was leaving, but it seemed stupid to try and chase him down in the dark. If he was dim enough to stick around then I'd find him in the morning. I put the lamp back down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:56 pm

Dima: I glanced at Ember and reese. "Myra, why dont we give them some time to talk." REese obviously knew something we didnt.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:57 pm

Myra: "Fine with me," I said sleepily as we left, rubbing my eyes.

Reese: I sat down on the bed beside Ember, and let out a deep sigh. "So why won't you talk to him?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:58 pm

Ember: "Cause i dont want to hear what he has to say." WHy now? Why did he have to come back now? WHy couldnt he wait until i turned of age? just six months. thats all. I could deal with my dad in six months.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:03 pm

Reese: "But what if what he has to say is important? Even if he left you, that doesn't make him a bad person. That was just one mistake. One mistake doesn't make up someone's whole life."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:04 pm

Ember: "What ever he says will convince me to go back. I cant go back. Not yet."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:06 pm

Reese: "Well if he's so convincing, then maybe you should go back. If you're so easily swayed then it may be what you really want."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:19 pm

Ember: "But its not what i want! I want to stay here, with you guys." With you. i thought.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 43  Next