the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

5 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 9 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Samuel frowned. "Okay, I have a few tricks up my sleeve that can help me, but I'm not leaving without you, Cami. I'm already in the building and on the stairs," he sent to her, careful to hide the message.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 9 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Cami sighed why was he so stubborn. She focused her attention back onto the man who she didn't even know his name. "Look i will do anything you want just let him go." She knew that it wasn't going to be that easy but she hoped he might have a heart. "Oh you will do what I say but I'm not going to let him go." He grabbed her by the arm and forced her to sit down. She hated being man handled but she was out numbered. Her powers weren't good enough to take them all out.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Samuel let out a silent sigh and sneaked up a few more stairs and saw how one room was guarded. He closed his eyes, getting into their minds in a way even somone magical wouldn't suspect and started to hypnotize them. You will leave the building and you will not remember where you came from. You will not hurt anyone else in your lifetime. He pulled out of their minds, hoping that it worked.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Cami stared at the man with hatred. The man laughed, "Don't pout princess it doesn't suit you." She wanted to spit at him or hit him something to wipe the smug look off his face. She instead decided to distract him so he wouldn't notice Sam getting closer. "Why do you keep calling me Princess?" The man laughed at her question, "You really don't know? Your mother is the queen and you father a King. Their marriage was arranged to keep peace between the species."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:00 pm

Samuel smiled smugly when his trick worked and moved toward the door. He listened for a moment and stayed hidden in the shadows near the door. He had a feeling a simple trick like what he had used on the guards wasn't going to work on the other guy. "Cami, you're going to have to help me with this guy. If you can, try to see what his weakness is," he sent the message to Cami.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:07 pm

Cami sighed this wasn't going to be easy. "Your lying my parents arn't royalty." She knew he was a witch so he would be harder to take down then anyone would expect. She sent Sam a message. "I need you to distract him so I can use my powers." Mean while she kept his attention. He continued to look at her, "Oh but my dear your parents are and they wern't suppose to have you. That is why they left their kingdom and went into hiding."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:26 pm

"Okay Cami, but should I distract him by barging in or mentally?" Samuel sent the message to her, moving so his hand was on the door handle. He would wait until she had replied before he did anything.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Cami replied, "both if you can." She kept her attention on the guy, "What do you mean i wasn't suppose to be born." She was curious. She knew he could just be making all this up and lying but why would he lie to her. The guy backed up in thought wondering whether to tell her or not. "Your parents were only suppose to have one child because of a prophecy."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:40 pm

"Okay Cami." Samuel said to her, waiting another moment so he could get his energy together. He used his method that he had before to try and get into the guy's mind unknowingly and slid into the room. As he tried to hypnotize the guy he moved closer until he was close enough to tackle him to the ground.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:44 pm

Cami watched as the guy became confused then angry. He turned around at Sam already murming a spell. This was her chance and she took it. She cast a spell to make his limbe stop working leaving him only able to speak. She cast a charm that would only last for so long to keep him from using his magic. She looked him in the eye mad, "Now tell me what I want to know and you won't lose a arm."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:47 pm

Samuel stood and moved to Cami's side, his eyes on her. His eyes darted up and down, checking her over for any physical injuries. He watched her, having a strong feeling that she was okay. He then turned his gaze to the man lying on the floor. He crossed his arms over his chest, ready to protect Cami if need be.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:55 pm

Cami gave a reasurring smile before she turned her attention back to the man. "Okay now tell me about this prophecy." When he didn't answer she made his worst nightmares come to life at least as far as he could tell. The man gasped, "okay okay i will tell you." she gave triumphant smile, "tell me now or I do worse." The man agreed not able to nod. "Well there was a prophecy made about the couple like it is always done when a king and queen are joined. It was done by his mother to be exact." Cami was started by that news but she made the man continue. "tell me about the prophecy."
"Well she said that the couple could only have one child cause the second would bring disastor upon the world. The child will be give great gifts but people will hunt the child down to optain it. She said other things but i don't remember." She wanted to grill him more but knew that he was telling the truth. So she was a monster that was never suppose to be born.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:00 pm

When Samuel heard everything his brows furrowed together and he looked at Cami to make sure she was alright. He couldn't believe what he had just heard and was utterly shocked to say the least. His eyes stayed locked on her and his hand moved to hold hers and he squeezed it before sending her a mental message. "Are you okay?" He wanted to make sure she didn't feel too horrid.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:03 pm

Cami squeezed his hand back. This was too much she couldn't be evil. She couldn't bring upon disastor it wasn't in her nature. At least that is what she thought. She sighed and pulled Sam along. "Let's get out of here." She didn't want to be here a second longer. They headed out but before she closed the door she heard the guy say,"Becareful little princess I'm not the only one out to get you."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Samuel continued to watch her and nodded when she wanted to leave. "Sounds good to me Cami," he said. When the man talked, Samuel turned his head slightly, his eyes narrowed. "Shut up, she isn't the only one that could hurt you, you know," he said dryly before turning and picking up his pace. "So, do you want to take a car from this ass so we can get out of here faster?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:13 pm

Cami could only nod, she just felt like curling up into a ball and hiding away from society. She was angry, sad, and hurt all at the same time. She was angry at her parents for not telling her this and for being bad parents. She was sad that she still didn't know where her brother was. She was hurt that she was not suppose to live. Together they walked out of the house.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:18 pm

Samuel led her to a car that -surprisingly enough- had the keys in the ignition, figuring it would be a good getaway car. He walked her over to the passenger side and opened the door for her. He leaned over, giveing her a peck on the lips. "Everything will be okay," he told her softly, giving her a smile. He tucked her hair behind her ear. Once he knew she was safely inside the ca he went around to the other side and climbed in. "Where to Cami?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:24 pm

Cami could only give a weak smile she was to busy wallowing in her self pity. "I don't know. Anywhere really." She didn't care as long as it was away from this place. She didn't feel like going home yet even though the sun was already starting to set. "You should probally get home."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:28 pm

Samuel watched her with a small frown. "Okay." He started to pull out of the driveway. "Darling, I'm eighteen and I don't exactly have a curfew. You obviously don't want to go home yet." Once they were out of the driveway he started to drive to a place he thought she would enjoy because of it's beauty.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:33 pm

Cami grabbed his hand like it was a lifeline. How could she have thought that oushing him away was better. No now she was selfish and wanted him close to her. He right now was the only thing keeping her from going insane. "Still that doesn't mean you shouldn't go home." She starred out the window at the sunset. It was beautiful as it cast red and orange across the sky but not even the sight helped her feel better.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:39 pm

Samuel smiled slightly, keeping his eyes on the road and squeezed her hand softly to let her know he was there for her. "Yes, but I'm not about to leave you all alone when you're upset and thinking. You thinking is dangerous," he teased her. "And not to mention I think you'll like the place I'm taking you to because it's rather beautiful although it isn't nearly as beautiful as you." He watched her out of the corner of his eye, concerned slightly about her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:45 pm

Cami smiled slightly, "Always the charmer you are." She didn't know what she did to deserve someone like him to love her. Maybe that guy was lying and she wasn't who he thought she was but something told her that he was telling the truth. She couldn't hide the truth from herself. Cami pulled her legs up close to her chest. Still holding Samuel's hand.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:51 pm

Samuel chuckled softly. "Never thought I was a charmer," he mused with a small smile as he pulled into a parking area for the beach. He put the car into park and looked at her with a small smile, having a feeling that she would like the scenery. He brought her hand to his lips, brushing several light kisses over it and then took his hand out of hers and went around to her side. He opened her door and bowed deeply. "M'lady," he mused.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:53 pm

Cami smiled at him, "Good sir what are we doing the beach?" She couldn't help but smile with him. He seemed to know excatly what to say to bring her joy. When he kissed her hand she felt her face redden. She wanted to kiss him then and there but she was still upset.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:56 pm

After she was out of the car and he had closed the door and locked the car he wrapped his arms around her shoulders. He kissed the top of her head lightly. "Because it's beautiful scenery and I figured you would enjoy it that maybe the nice and gentle waves hitting the shore would calm you down. I know you're still upset and I want to help cheer you up," he said softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum