the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

5 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 6 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:56 pm

"Who is your mother and what does she do?" She never heard of a human being around this creatures and actually know they were there. She felt as if her world was spinning. Who the hell was this kid?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 6 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:00 pm

"My mother was a pretty famous psychic and her career involved her gifts. She happened to run into some of them at work while others she met because of my dad I guess." Samuel gave as little as he possibly could while still giving her enough to hopefully stop curiosity.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:05 pm

Cami stilled wanted to know more but stopped. She knew more than anything about not wanting someone to know your past. "Okay can we now try to get me out of your head." She didn't like being there she preferred the safty of her head where no one could hear her thoughts but herself.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:10 pm

Samuel stayed silent and helped her get out of his mind. He started to think about the past and about how maybe if he eventually trusted Cami enough, he would tell her his full story. He wouldn't mind getting it off his chest, but at the same time he didn't want anyone to know it.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Cami was glade to be back in her head but sad that she couldn't talk with Sam. She tried to focus her attention back to what her spanish teacher was saying but couldn't grasp anything. She intead went to doodling on her notebook. She was surprised to see that she wrote a bunch of words in order. Samuel, fate, lies, deciet, love, and death She cringed at the words why had she written that what did they mean?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:19 pm

Samuel watched out of the window, still thinking. Normally he could zone out in a class and answer when a teacher talked to him, but he didn't when the teacher wanted him to answer a question. Instead, Samuel ended up snapping slightly at the teacher and getting stuck with an after school detention. He sighed and tried to pay attention to the class although his thoughts drifted to Cami.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:22 pm

After school Cami tried to look everywhere for Samuel but couldn't find him. Sighing she went to work at Starbucks. It wasn't an ideal job but it helped her pay for her car bills and plus she got discounts off the drinks. It was bonus since she is addicted to their frappacinos. At work she tried to keep her mind off Samuel but it kept drifting to him. She had more questions with himn than answers.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:27 pm

After school Samuel was stuck in detention, which turned out to not be that bad. He could do anything he wanted as long as he was quiet, but all he really wanted was to either get his mind off Cami or to be able to talk to her. Finally, it was too much to take so he gently pushed into her mind.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:31 pm

Cami was caught by surprise when she felt someone enter her mind. After a quick search she found it to be Samuel. She was both excited and wary. "Sam I'm at work you can't just stop and talk to you." She cringed at her tone. Why was she trying to get rid of him when he was the only person she wanted to talk to.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:35 pm

Samuel sighed silently and closed his eyes, attempting not to cringe at Cami's tone. He really wanted to talk to her, but would have to live without talking to her... "Fine, I'll just pull out of your mind then, Cami." He pulled out of her mind even though he didn't want to.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Cami sighed gosh she was terrible. She pulled him back. She could forget about work for now. Plus she always came to work so she deserved a vacation day. "Sam I'm sorry I'm just not good with people..." She paused not knowing how to continue and explain that it was just her nature to push people who got close to her away afraid of what they would do if she let them get too close.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:47 pm

Samuel was surprised when she was in his mind, but happy none the less. "I see and I understand, Cami. So don't worry about it. How did the rest of your day go?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Cami sighed glad that he was talking to her, "Good." She could even tell that she was lying. "What about you?" She tried to distract him away from her.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Samuel smiled slightly, happy to be talking to her. "You're lying, how did your day really go?" He easily picked up on her lie. "And my day was just eh, especially considering I'm in detention right now."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:04 pm

Cami sighed hating that she could be a horrible liar. "Well it was really boring I kept.....drifting off." She glad she caught herself since she was about to say that she kept thinking of him. She didn't want him knowing that really. "Why are you in detention?" He didn't seem like the type to be a real trouble maker.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:09 pm

"Ah, I see." Samuel had to wonder why it seemed she had paused before she said drifting, but decided not to ask. "I may have snapped at a teacher which I don't normally do. Actually, this is the first tome I've ever had detention before." It was the truth, normally he didn't get in trouble and wasn't one to go looking for it.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:09 pm

Nettie looked up at him. "You might think I am crazy and I wouldnt blame you. Isis speaks to me because I am a direct desendant from Neffertiti and Cleopatra. Isis wants to kill... you." She said the tears still streaming.

Jackson shrugged and smiled. "It is easier to talk to you know that you know. I am guessing you know the basics. I drink blood... human blood but I have been trying to find a alternative." He said with a chuckle.

Phantom rolled her eyes. "Shut up new kid. Science room is over there." She pointed stright infront of her. This kid was going to have to learn that she didnt take crap from anyone.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Xavier pulled her closer and wiped her tears away, knowing he would have to tell her his own secret. "It's okay Nettie, I don't think you're crazy. And I must tell you something about myself, I'm a vampire..."

Anne smiled. "That's good then I guess. I do know the basics because I live with a house full of vampires. I see so then does that mean you're soft on humans?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:32 pm

Liam nodded and walked away. That girl could at least have been polite he would know better next time to not even bother with her. He spent the rest of the day trying not to get kicked out of school again. It turned out to be harder than he thought. When he came to his last class he ran into that girl again the one who was rude to him. He wanted to sit away from her but the teacher assigned seats and her had no choice but to sit right next to her.

Cami was happy ti see that he didn't press futher. "Well everyone snaps every once inb a while. Now it will go on your permanent record" She said teasing him.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Samuel chuckled mentally. "I guess and I'll live with it being on my record. It's not like I was sent to jail," Samuel mused, a wide smile on his lips. "So where do you work anyway?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:43 pm

Cami smiled, "You know detention is the first step to the road to a criminal life." She quoted her snotty 5th grade teacher. He said that after she kicked a boy for calling her names. She got lost in her memory that she forgot that Samuel asked her a question, "Oh I work at Starbucks."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Samuel smirked slightly and was reminded of how his mom's friends had said something similar. "Once when I did something a friend of my mother's said the same thing. So where did you hear that from, a teacher?" he asked. "Oh, cool."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:57 pm

Cami laughed, "A teacher of mine did say it. He said it to me after I tackled this poor kid for calling me pretty. You see my older brother convinced me that pretty was a bad word so I though he basicly cussed me out." She frowned, bringing up her brother always caused mixed feelings in her. She felt happy and depressed all at the same time.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Samuel chuckled mentally again. "Why on earth did he convince you that? Also, I disagree with that kid, you aren't pretty, you're beautiful," he stated honestly. He wasn't sure how she would react to his compliment, but it was true. He did find Cami beautiful.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:11 pm

Cami tried to hide her surprise at what he said. He thought she was beautiful. She felt her heart beat faster. Stop she told he is just being nice. "He thought it was funny. My brother was big on jokes. One time he put a bunch of water balloons in a bucket above a door and he got my father and mother with water balloons and himself by accident. We were laughing so hard."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next