the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

5 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 14 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Cami shook her head, she pushed into his head.
I won't leave without you.
The girl knew things were going south for her so she let out a hear splitting cry. Cami covered her ears. The girl smiled wickedly, she no longer looked innocent but deadly. She got a sick feeling in my stomach, something felt wrong. Then she heard more cries in the distance. "She sent for back up."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 14 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:53 pm

I don't want you to get hurt though, Cami...
Samuel covered his ears when she let out a cry and quickly moved to his desk. He opened a drawer, pulling out a dagger and a sword. he glanced toward Cami and moved closer to her, handing her the dagger. He knew she probably wouldn't leave and wanted her to have some kind of protection.
If you must stay, use that to protect yourself.

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:58 pm

Cami didn't want the dagger.
Don't worry I will use my powers. You need that more than I do.
She hoped that this once she could be in total control of her powers. She spoke a chant that would bind the girl. The girl let out a shriek before she fell over. She looked at the girl wanting to question her but she knew they had to leave. The cries of the others were getting closer.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Samuel sighed when she didn't take it. He held the dagger in one hand and the sword in the other, knowing that he probably looked like a madman holding those two weapons.
It would still be extra protection for you.
He glanced toward the girl and then at Cami, knowing that it wasn't safe for them to be there any longer.
We need to be getting out of here.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Hermes shook his head. "It's not nothing big, just giving her a apple that I inserted gooey green eatable stuff into and watch her freak out as she bites into it. I'm going to start out small and work my way up this year, unlike my last school I got kicked out of." He grinned.

Thelios shook his head. "Nothing, just letting you catch up." He gave her the last few questions then put his pencil down. The teacher snatched his work and asked why he was slacking when she stopped midsentence and glared at him before stalking off.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Cami took the dagger so he wouldn't keep bugging her. She nodded when he suggessted leaving. She grabbed his hand and they took off down the hall and to the car. They barely made it to the car when she saw the two Harpies flying towards them.

Lyla nodded and copied down the rest of the answers. She laughed when the teacher stormed away. "That seems to happen to you alot."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Eleanor nodded in approval. "It may be a small prank, but a pretty good one if you ask me. And making your pranks bigger and bigger isn't bad either," she said. "You got kicked out of your old school for pranks? Nice," she said.

Samuel breathed a silent sigh of relief when she took the dagger and he was thrilled when they got out to the car. He tarted the engine and pulled out of the parking lot and started speeding down the road, not even bothering with his seat belt. "So where do you want to go now?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:44 pm

Thelios gave a deep throaty chuckle. "Yes, it does." He gave the teacher a innocent look when she looked his way, and smirked at her when she glared.

Hermes gave a wicked grin. "Aye, but they were big pranks, as in, cherry bombs in the toliets in the boys restroom, though that's not the largest one I've did." His eyes filled with glee at the memories that filled his mind. They made it to their next class and he opened the door for her.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:53 pm

Eleanor smiled slightly. "That's classic." She watched him out of the corner of her eye, remembering some things that she had done within her school life and pranks that she had pulled. "So what was your biggest prank then, Mr. Trouble?" She thanked him when he opened the door for her and walked through it.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:23 am

"Put a trip wire on the school's stage in the theatre room and made it to where when the principle went up there it would cause it to tip over and spill green and purple paint all over him. Of course as soon as it stopped falling he yelled my name, knowing it was me, but of course it was my fault for being the one that laughed the hardest." He gave her a innocent look then sits in a desk, patting the one next to him.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:32 am

Eleanor tried hard not to laugh, but ended up laughing softly. "You are definitely one good prankster, Hermes. And I imagine the expression on your principle's face was most likely priceless." She sat next to him, shaking her head at his innocent look. "That innocent look so doesn't work for you."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:39 am

Hermes ran a hand through his hair and laughed. "That's what my mother said before she'd spank me and my brother." He frowned, remembering his brother who was now dead.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:47 am

Eleanor raised a curious eyebrow and wondered why he was frowning. She was about to ask when the bell rang, signalling the beginning of the class.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:17 am

Hermes held out the apple as the teacher neared the desk. He swiped it from him and growled somthing about not having food in the class room. As the teacher was walking back up to his desk he took a bite of the apple, and feeling the green goo go down his chin, looked down and started spitting it out. Hermes was clutchig his sides, trying his hardest not to laugh.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:22 am

Eleanor watched as the teacher took the apple from Hermes and took a bite. She bit her tongue, trying very hard not to laugh at his reaction and the way he was acting. She glanced at Hermes, noticing how he, too, was trying hard not laugh.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:26 am

Hermes finally lost it when everyone else started laughing. He laughed and laughed a bit harder when the teacher glared at him, his face tunring red and some of the green goo he missed trailed down his chin. "Office, now!"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:30 am

Eleanor laughed, probably harder than other people were even and she couldn't help but laugh harder at the teachers expression as he glared at Hermes. She waved toward Hermes. "See ya later, Hermes," she said quietly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:34 am

"See you." He stopped at the door to bow to the class, which earned him a few whistles before the teacher grabbed his hoodie and pulled him back and out of the class.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:40 am

Eleanor smirked and watched as he left the class, a smile on her lips. She turned her attention to the teacher who was attempting to calm the class down, but was failing miserably. She knew the class would be rather dull and boring once everyone got settled down.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:51 am

Cami looked through the back window to the the two Harpies chasing them. She cursed under her breathe. She tried to think of a place where they could go that was safe but first they needed to lose them. "I think I know a place but first we need to lose them." She turned to look at Sam. He was already speeding down the road. What could they do to get rid of them?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:57 pm

(*can't post of Thelios* *pokes*)

Hermes sighed as he sat in the headmaster's office, but he kept a bored, but innocent look on his face. He lied easily to the headmaster, and even had the headmaster patting his head and telling him to go back to class. Hermes thanked her, using his 'gentleman' voice and eixted the office. A devlious smile spread across his face and he started back towards the class room, but he didn't stop and continued on towards the library.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:23 pm

(Sorry)
Lyla bent over laughing, "I don't think teachers like you. You would think they would love a smart person like you." She was laughing so hard she was almost crying.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:26 am

(Tis fine. =))

Thelios chuckled. "No, no they don't." He shook his head and gave the teacher a innocent look as she looked their way. He even gave her a wave and she turned and huffed, going back to her grading.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:05 pm

Lyla laughed, "so why did you come here?" She was curious to see why he moved here. she of course wanted to know more about him too but she was too scared to ask. She had a feeling it would be a little to personal.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:19 am

"I was adopted at the age of sixteen. Lived on the street from the age of twelves with another boy here named Hermes, clever little devil, and the nice people who adopted me are the Sterlings who've moved us here because, for one, me and my adopted brother were kicked out of every school possible in that area, and second of all, they bought a bakery here."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next