the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

5 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 10 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Karma =) Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:00 am

Cami smiled warmly at him. "Good idea." She remember going to the beach as a child. She always loved the ocean and its endless waves. They walked together onto the beach until they found perfect spot where the water barly hit their toes. She leaned into Sam sighing. She could forget her worries with him.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 10 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:03 am

Samuel's smile widened a little and he watched her as they walked. He had always enjoyed the beach and the way the waves met the shore. To him, the beach had always been calming and he had figured it would be the same way for her. When she leaned against him he kissed the top of her head and ran one hand up and down her arm lazily.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:11 am

Cami started to relax and stop worrying about what the guy said and instead focus on what was the here and now. She turned around and smiled at Sam, "I might be falling in love with you." She was sorry that she didn't say it before after he said it to her. Then she was trying to protect him but of course he was too stubborn.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:17 am

Samuel looked out at the water, watching as the waves licked at the sand and after a moment his gaze turned to Cami. His smile slowly widened into a grin and he pulled her closer. He was thrilled to hear those words from her lips. Granted he would have liked them even more right after he had told her, but she had been attempting to keep him away. He leaned forward and stopped when his lips were almost touching hers. "Good," he whispered. He then leaned all the way in and kissed her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:22 am

Cami kissed him back with a fiercness she didn't even know she had. It went on long like that till she had to come up for air. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." She kissed his cheek.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:27 am

Samuel enjoyed the kiss while it lasted and when she pulled back his grin widened even more. "It's alright Cami, you were trying to protect me, but I'm just too determined and stubborn for that," he said and kissed the tip of her nose.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:48 am

(Mind if I join?)

Name:Hermes
Looks: Dirty blond hair, soft brown brooding eyes that usually pins him as a trouble maker in class, tall, lean, lightly muscled.
Bio:
Lived on the streets for a long time with a group of other homeless kids who didn't want to be placed under the governments care and put in orphanages. Hermes was the leader of the group and was the best thief. He was nicknamed Thief Lord at the age of twelve. When he was sixteen he they all scattered exept his best friend, Thelios, stayed with him. They came upon the Shockely family one day and Hermes and Thelios protected them from some robbers. They were then adopted and were put into many schools. They're really smart for they taught themselves when they were living on the streets. They usually got kicked out of school though for getting into fights.
Species: Human

Name:Thelios
Looks:A head shorter then Hermes, raven black hair, sharp blue eyes, friendly appearance, muscled, though not overly so.
Bio:
His parents were very rich and they never came home or spent any time what so ever with him. They were killed in a plane crash on their way to a vacation in Greece, and he ran away from home and joined Hermes group. There he became Herme's right hand and they were both excellent thieves, though Thelios was better at fighting then stealing. He'd taken taekwondo and juitsu before when he was younger and had been black belt by the age of fifteen.
Species (WE NEED HUMANS!)
Secretly a vampire/ human hybrid
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:35 pm

(Alice has to give you the okay Wolfe since this is her thread but if she does I will make a girl charrie for you.)

Cami laughed, "Yeah you really are. I don't think I could get rid of you even if I tried." She looked over the ocean at the sunset. She was starting to feel better about everything but there was still that voice in the back of her mind that screamed monster. She just couldn't escape from the fact that she was not suppose to have been born. It was something that she would keep with her for the rest of her life.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Samuel chuckled softly and smiled at her comment. He could tell that she was starting to feel better and it made him happy. He stroked her hair gently and kissed the top of her head. "Well, I suppose you could, but it would involve you admitting you don't care about me and saying you never want to see my face again. But, I don't think you'd say that so we're good. And either way it would be rather hard to get rid of me," he mused.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Cami continued to smile, "I don't think you would give up that easily." She knew he wouldn't even after she kept telling him eveything was fine and to not find her. He still came for, still kept sending her messages. When he was finally going to give up he already wore her down that she couldn't stand to lie anymore. "Do you think what he said is right. I am actually safe or are people going to come after me?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:27 pm

Samuel chuckled softly and continued smiling. "Maybe I would, maybe I wouldn't, it all depends. Granted I didn't give up before, but that was because you never told me that you outright hated me and that you never wanted to see my face again. But I am happy that you never said that," he said softly. "Because if you would have I don't know what I would have done," he admitted softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Cami's face softned, "Even when I was trying to protect you I could never tell you I hated you. I just couldn't stand to hurt you like that." She kissed his cheek. She thought about telling him that but thought it was to harsh. She never wanted this to end but she knew they couldn't sit here forever. Eventually someone was going to come for them whether it be that guy or someone else. She shivered in fear what if that guy was right and he wasn't the only one after her.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:45 pm

Samuel smiled and grabbed her hand, bringing it to his lips and showered it in kisses. "That's good to know Cami," he said softly. When she shivered he frowned and rubbed her back gently. He had a feeling that she didn't shiver from the temperature. "Everything will be fine Cami. I promise I'll protect and I won't let anything hurt you, okay?" He dropped her hand and cupped her cheek. "If you want, we can get out of here and head someplace else or home or whatever. It's up to you."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Cami nodded, "Lets get out of here." She looked back at the sun that was almost fully set and sighed. She got up and pulled Sam with her. She starred at him happily for a moment. She hope that she would never hurt him. She gave him a peck on the lips then ran down the beach yelling, "Catch me if you can."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:27 am

Samuel smiled and nodded. "Okay Cami," he said softly. Jew watched the waves for a moment and then turned his gaze to Cami, just watching her for a moment. His smile widened into a grin and he chuckled when she ran ahead of him. He started to run after her, completely happy at the moment. "So what do I get if I catch you?" he asked playfully as he grew closer to her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:23 pm

(Hey do you want to let Wolf join since we don't know when Alice will get on?)

Cami looked behind her to see Sam getting closer to her. She sped uo not wanting him to catch her just yet. "I will give you a kiss." She laughed, feeling like a kid again. She made sure to try to stay ahead of Sam where he couldn;t reach her just to keep it interesting.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:30 pm

(Sure, I don't see why he can't join and anyway, I'm sure Alice would have said it was okay.)

Samuel chuckled softly and grinned. "I like that prize," he mused. He sped up, trying to get closer to her. He was having fun and felt like a kid again. His grin widened some. "You do know I'll catch you pretty easily right, Cami?" he asked.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:37 pm

(Okay we just have to tell wolf)

Cami ran faster, "No I don't think so." She used to run track when she was younger but dropped out when it got in the way of her shcool work. She loved the feel of the wind in her air it made her feel like she was flying. Suddenly she actually was. She looked down at the ground and saw that she was hovering a few feet above it. She turned around to see wings.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:48 pm

(Okay.)

Samuel also ran faster, but came to a stop when he saw that she was in the air. He blinked a few times and rubbed the back of his neck. "Not fair Cami. You have the advantage if flight. Also, I never knew you had wings." He moved closer to her, an amused expression on his face.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:53 pm

Cami laughed, "Its a first for me to." She looked at her flapping wings. They kinda reminded her of butterfly wings except they looked different. They were the color of a sunset with a weird design all around. She looked down at him still laughing. "I guess you not going to get a kiss."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:57 pm

Samuel chuckled and shook his head. "Rather unfair if you ask me," he said dramatically. He tried to pout, but couldn't because he ended up grinning instead. "I must say, you're wings are pretty epic looking Cami," he said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:00 pm

(Hehe! I've been checking up on here, and I'm sure she'd be fine with it. If not I'll just leave when she returns. X))

Thelios and Hermes stood outside the school and stared up at it with unsure expressions. This would be the first time they didn't go to public school. Hermes dirty blond hair ruffled in the wind and his soft brown eyes, always filled with a brooding look, turned on Thelios. "You ready?" Thelios looked over at Hermes and nodded, his voice a deeper tone. "Yes, of course."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:07 pm

(hahaha nice okay I will make you a girl charrie just give me a second.)

Cami smiled, "What no flying abilities? That's too bad." She flew down and kissed his cheek but flew back up. She wanted to taunt himn for a bit. She just loved messing with peoiple.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:23 pm

Samuel shook his head, an amusement bright on his face. "No, last time I checked I'm just human. Granted I have cool psychic abilities, but I can't fly sadly enough. So why would you just now realize you can fly? After all, you've had other times in your life to find out probably."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:24 pm

Name: Lyla Star
Looks: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 10 17510
Bio: She never really knew her parents except for a letter she has from her dad and a necklace from her mom. She never takes off that necklace. She is going to Mckinny Prep because she was offered a scholarship. At the moment she lives in a dorm payed by the school.
Species (WE NEED HUMANS!): Half angel, half witch
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next