the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

5 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 8 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Cami saw only darkness at first then her dream shifted to Samuel. He spoke a couple of lines to her and she knew somehow that this was from him in real life. He sent her a message. She listened to what he said and she felt her heart brake. No she didn't want him to get hurt but she knew there was nothing she could do stop him. She knew that she felt the same way she was falling for him and if he got hurt because of her she wouldn't be able to live with herself. She tried to send a message back.
Stay away I don't want to be saved. I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way. I was only being nice to you.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 8 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:46 pm

Samuel continued searching for her in his mind. He could feel his heart break her words and if he would have been conscious, he probably would have cried. He pushed back the heartbreak and the sadness he felt though because he didn't care. Either way she was his friend and he wasn't about to see her hurt because he didn't help her. He managed to get a message back to her. I don't care if you feel the same, we were still friends. And as for being saved, how do I know you aren't just saying that? I'm still going to find you, Cami. I don't trust what you say about being saved.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:55 pm

Cami was still in her dream state. She let herself cry when she recieved his message. Why did he have to be so stubborn? She tried to enter his mind but was to weak from the car crash. She tried once more to get him to stay away.
I went with them willingly. You wouldn't understand that this is apart of my duty.
She was lying through her teeth but she hoped for once that he believed her. Suddenly she resurfaced back to the real world and with it came the hot searing pain. She gasped and bent over ready to throw up. "Well look who finally chose to wake up." Cami looked up to see a man with dark hair and eyes just as dark wearing a suit staring at her. Her tongue still felt heavy, "Who are you?"
He sat in a chair still staring at her, " Don't worry my dear you will find out all in good time."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:07 pm

Samuel shifted, finally coming to and that's when her last message came to him. He frowned, realizing he had actually told her that he thought he was falling for her. "Oh shit," he breathed. He knew that he should give up, that she left willingly, but part of him continuously screamed that she was lying. He really hoped she was too. He went to run a hand through his hair and it brushed his face. He almost screamed in pain and realized there was glass in his face. He took a few deep breaths to calm himself and heard sirens in the distance.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Cami sat up trying to ignore how much pain it caused her to do that small movement. "What do you mean? What do you want from me?" The guy just smiled, "Power." Then he got up and walked out. She looked around at her to get a bearing of where she was at. She was in a dark damp cell in what looked like to be a persons basement. Not much decorated the room but the small bed she was laying on and the little window to her side. She considered escaping through the window but decided that it was too small. Sighing she hoped that one thing was going right that Samuel didn't try to come find her on a sucide mission.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Samuel was taking to a hospital and they proceeded to take the glass out of his face. He was in a room and was lying a bed, a frown on his face. He didn't want to be there, he wanted to be out of there so he could find Cami. He was determined he was going to find her. After a while of sitting there doing nothing he stood, got dressed in his clothes and sneaked out. As soon as he had gotten away from the hospital some he tried to get into Cami's mind.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:32 pm

Cami felt Samuel trying to get into her mind she knew she should just block him but she needed to talk to him. Even if it was the last time she would. She just needed to hear his voice then she could face the situation she was in now. She let Samuel slip into her mind. She dragged him into a sort of dream state where they both could see each other and talk like in real life. "What do you want samuel?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Samuel was happy when she let him into her mind. "I want to know if you truly were just being nice, I want to know if you really went with whoever you went with willingly or if you were forced and I just thought I should tell you that your car is completely destroyed," he said. The last part what he said was to lighten the mood and to hopefully make it more relaxed.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Cami smiled despite everything. She felt conflicted with him, she wanted to tell him the truth that she was falling for him and that they took her unwillingly but her dignity wouldn't her. She knew that if he stayed any longer she was going to crack and tell him everything. "Look Sam I don't feel that way about you. I'm sorry if you got confused and I'm fine I told you I came with them for reason I can't talk to you about. Just believe me and leave me alone. You don't belong in my world." She cringed inside at her icy tone. She hated doing this to him but it had to be done in order to keep him safe. She just hoped he didn't move any closer to her.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:51 pm

Samuel heard her tone and cringed inwardly at it, but watched her face as she talked. He could she it written on her face. She was smiling which she wouldn't have been doing if her words were true. He took a step closer and took a deep breath. "I don't believe you Cami. I can see it written in your face, your lying about more then one thing here. As for being in your world, I've been in a world with different species and killers and psychopaths my whole life. One thing I never told you was that my mom travel the world with a carnival and she was killed by one of her 'friends'. As for my dad, my parents weren't ever married and I never knew him. Hell, I don't even know if he was human."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:57 pm

Cami's heart beat faster when he stepped closer. She took a step back away from him. This was a mistake she shouldn't have let him in. "I'm sorry about all that but you can't save me. I don't need saving." She wanted to push him out but couldn't find it in her really not when he kept looking at her with those eyes. She really needed to get a hold of herself. Sighing she went closer to him until they were only a couple inches apart. "Sam..." It sounded weird saying his name this close to him. "Please leave." She starred into his eyes using her powers to mees with his head to make him believe her and never think about her again. Standing this close to him she could just lean in and kiss but she held back it would ruin the icy exterior she was trying to give him.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:04 am

Samuel's eyes continued to search her face and when she moved that close to him, his heart picked up speed. He could easily reach up and stroke her cheek and he could have very easily leaned down and kissed her, but he kept himself from doing that, knowing that it wouldn't do anything but hurt him. It was getting harder and harder for him to believe that little voice in the back of his head that was saying she was lying and it was getting harder and harder to try to be even slightly optimistic. The iciness of her demeanor made him wonder and when she told him to leave he just watched her for a moment, trying to figure out she felt, but he couldn't tell. Finally he tore his gaze away from her and started to back away. "Alright, I'll leave," he said, his voice thick and strained.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:10 am

Cami felt like her heart was being torn from her chest. She couldn't stand it anymore she just couldn't lie. Not to him at least she needed him. She should just let him go but she couldn't and she knew she would pay for it later. "Sam wait." She felt tear slide down her face. He turned around looked at her. She didn't kinow what to say. "I lied." Then she closed the space between them and kissed him. She felt him stiffen from shock and she thought he was going to reject her. He didn't instead kissing her back at first the kiss was warm and seet like honey sending ripples down her spine.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:16 am

Samuel turned slowly, scared to even look at her, scared he would break down in front of her. He really didn't want that to happen because if he had to walk away he wanted to walk away with dignity. His eyes locked on her face and he was surprised when she closed the space. He was even more surprised when she kissed him which caused him to just stand there for a moment, but soon he responded and kissed her back. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer, the feeling when they kissed much better than when they touched. Eventually, however, oxygen was needed and he pulled back, a wide smile on his lips as he watched her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:26 am

Cami pushed away her dark feelings and instead focused on the happiness of kissing Sam. When they finally pulled apart she smiled at him. She was just happy that he was here with her. She opened her mouth, "I think I'm..." She was cut off when she felt herself being pulled out of the dream state back into the real world. She tried to hold onto Sam but it was like he was a ghost she couldn't touch. She managed to get out a few words before she was dragged out. "Save me Sam."
She felt someone shaking her. She swatted away there hand, "Wake up princess." The deep voice was familiar it was the same guy who brought her in. Cami thought about Samuel she hoped that she wasn't worng in telling him the truth. She hoped nothing bad would happen to him.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:32 am

Samuel watched watched her happily, but when she seemed more ghost like he frowned. "I will, Cami, I promise." When he opened his eyes to see the outside world a growl like noise escaped his lips. Someone had disturbed their moment and he was not happy about it. He clenched his jaw and stayed in the back of her mind, so he could focus on tracking her. He started walking, but wondered if he would even get there soon by walking. He let out an annoyed sigh.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:22 pm

Cami looked at the big white guy standing before her. She was afraid of what was going to happen. "What's going on?" She tried to hide her fear. The big backed up and beckoned for her to follow him. "You will see." Seeeing no choice she got up and followed him. He lead her up the stairs and into the kitchen. She felt her stomach growl, she forgot that she hadn't eaten in hours. When the guy saw her staring at the food with hunger he forced her to keep moving. Sighing she followed him down a hallway, up stairs, and finally into a room. There she saw the guy from earlier.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:29 pm

Samuel sighed and started to walk faster, almost running even. He swore under his breath by his slowness, wanting to go faster. If he knew how to, he might have 'borrowed' a car, but he didn't know how to and he would have felt slightly bad about it. Eventually however he reached the building and stayed hiding in the bushes. He looked at the place, looking for the perfect area from him to enter at. He quickly sent a message to Cami. "What part of the building are you in?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:08 pm

Cami starred at the man with horror. Was this where she was going to die?The man smiled wickedly at her. "Calm down princess, I need you for something I'm not going to kill you yet." She let out a breath she was holding good that bought her time. "What do you want me for?" She was curious and why did they keep calling her princess. She got Sam's message and sent one back to him. "Upstairs in a room. I can't be sure where." The man came closer to her. "Who are you communicating with?" She tried to hide her shock. "Just you."
"Don't lie to me. I can sense you using magic."
Cami understood he was a witch too. She should have sensed it but her fear kept her from actually investigating. He snapped his fingers and ordered a couple of men in the room to gaurd the door and sent one guy to search the whole house. Cami mentally yelled at herself. She never should had put Sam in danger.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Samuel didn't send another message, knowing that he would be able to find her soon enough. He saw someone come out of the building and silently moved further back into the brush. He stayed down low, blending in with the shadows and watched, waiting until he knew it was safe enough for him to try to get closer to the building. He knew he was in danger and was careful, but didn't care all that much about being in danger. The only thing he cared about was saving Cami which was the only reason he was being careful. If he got himself captured then he couldn't help her. mentally, he sighed and stayed hidden among the brush and shadows.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Cami managed to mantain a calm exterior. "I think I asked you what you wanted from me." The man chuckled, "A strong one we have here don't we." He came closer and grabbed her face between his hand. "In time dear but right now I have to make sure you won't escape." She listened to what he was saying what was he talking about. Seeing her confusion he continued, "Your brother is alive. I have him." Cami gasped and backed away like he hit her. She wanted to hit him for telling lies but something in his made it sound like the truth.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:40 pm

Once Smauel no longer saw the guy he sneaked closer to the building. He saw a basement window and got on his stomach, army crawling to it. He pushed at it and was surprised when it Gave easily and shimmied through the opening. He landed on the ground with a soft thump and held his breath, hoping no one heard him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:02 pm

Cami wished she knew what to believe if it was true that he had her brother then she would have to stay in order to find out where he is. "What have you done with him?" She felt furious. She could kill this man for the pain he caused her. Because of him her father and mother grew distant and wallowed in grief over her brother. The man smiled, "Don't worry, all you need to know is that he is alive."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:08 pm

Samuel sneaked quietly out of the basement and kept from getting spotted by staying in the shadows. He moved to the stairs. He sent a message to Cami. "Are there any people in the room with you and are there any guards?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Cami ignored Sam's message for the moment. "Can I see him?" She asked hating that she felt vulnerable. The man shook his head, "No not until I think its safe." She sighed sadly, She really wanted to see him just to be sure that thius guy wasn't lying. She sent a message to Sam, "I'm not alone and the place is crawling with his goons. Just go away for now we will think of something later." This time she hide her magic.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next