the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

5 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:15 pm

Xavier smiled and followed her. "Thank you for doing this, Nettie, I really appreciate it." He noticed her change in tone and raised an eyebrow, wondering what it was all about.

"Sadly, probably a lot if you don't mind, like where are the dorms?" Anne asked, noticing the way he was staring into her eyes which cause her to blush more.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Alice Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:26 pm

Nettie smiled and shrugged. "DOnt mention it." Her deep brown eyes focused on the dorms. She wasnt really all happy that day and she was worried about her freak out moments. What if it happens when Jackson isnt here.... she thought.

Jackson chuckled and looked at her. "Well I could." He held his hand out. "Want me to take you?" He asked with a big chuckle.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:31 pm

Xavier's smile widened slightly and all of his focus went on her. He liked this girl and he definitely wanted her to be his. Granted he should take personality into play, but she was beautiful and different; she didn't bore him like a lot of girls.

Anne took his hand, her cheeks still slightly red and she was mentally kicking herself for blushing so much. She smiled toward him, trying not to be quite so shy. "I would, thank you."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:48 pm

NEttie smiled and looked at him. "What dorm do you need? Because I dont know which block to go to." She laughed. He was kind of cute. She thought.

Jackson smiled and started to walk. "Dorm number?" He asked looking back at her. "I am guessing oyu new?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:53 pm

"My dorm number is ten. I think," Xavier said, tossing her a smile. He knew very well that his dorm number wasn't ten, but it would give him a chance to talk to her. "So how long have you been coming here or is this your first day here or what?"

Anne smiled at him and followed, realizing that Jackson was actually kind of cute. "It's 21 I believe and yeah, I am," she said. "So is this your first year here or are have you been at this place for a while?" she asked, wanting to strike up a conversation.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:14 pm

Can I join?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:57 pm

YES KARMA!
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:11 pm

Team Sherlock wrote:"My dorm number is ten. I think," Xavier said, tossing her a smile. He knew very well that his dorm number wasn't ten, but it would give him a chance to talk to her. "So how long have you been coming here or is this your first day here or what?"

Anne smiled at him and followed, realizing that Jackson was actually kind of cute. "It's 21 I believe and yeah, I am," she said. "So is this your first year here or are have you been at this place for a while?" she asked, wanting to strike up a conversation.

(OH karma I will make a girl for your guy if you want ^__^ )

Nettie gave him a sad smile. "Dorm 10 is a girls dorm." She giggled then was stuck by his question. "I have comming here... all my life... Its hard to explain." She said with a big sigh.

Jackson shrugged. "Been here for 1 year now." He said with a sligh smile. He lead her to the dorms. "Tell me about you."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:18 pm

hahaha Want me to make a girl and a guy or just a guy?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:22 pm

Both if you can
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Alright =)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:56 pm

YAY
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:00 pm

Alice wrote:
Team Sherlock wrote:"My dorm number is ten. I think," Xavier said, tossing her a smile. He knew very well that his dorm number wasn't ten, but it would give him a chance to talk to her. "So how long have you been coming here or is this your first day here or what?"

(OH karma I will make a girl for your guy if you want ^__^ )

Nettie gave him a sad smile. "Dorm 10 is a girls dorm." She giggled then was stuck by his question. "I have comming here... all my life... Its hard to explain." She said with a big sigh.

Jackson shrugged. "Been here for 1 year now." He said with a sligh smile. He lead her to the dorms. "Tell me about you."

"Oh, then I must have thought of the wrong number that or they put me in with the girls. Hmmmm, I think it was 13. Yeah, I'm pretty positive it was 13." Xavier cat a smile at her. "I see. So while you lead me to the dorm, can you tell me about you?"

"I see," Anne said with a smile. "And there isn't much to know about me and I'm not that interesting. Anything specific you want to know, Jackson?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:04 pm

Nettie looked at him. "What do you want to know? I am not a person who just gives details you know." She said with a wink. She liked this kid. He was.. alright.

Jackson shrugged. "Anything would do. I know your new. Where did you come from?" He asked casting her a sly smile. She was a pretty girl.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:12 pm

"Well where are you from? What do you like to do when you aren't busy?" Xavier asked, starting to like the girl more and more.

"I'm from Louisiana. To be more specific, I'm from New Orleans which is definitely an interesting place to live. Anything else you want to know?" Anne said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Nettie looked at him. "I am from Egypt. I was born there then my p... my family wanted to live here in America. I like to go out and have a good but sometimes I read and dance."

Jackson looked at her. "Why is New Orleans so interesting?" He asked. He wanted to know her htoughts about this.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:26 pm

Name: Liam Night
Looks:The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 2 12665210
Bio: Liam grew up with his mother and grandparents he never cared to know who is father is. All he knew about the guy was that he walked out on them and that was good enough for Liam. Liam tends to be a trouble maker but he has a good heart. He has gotten kicked out of five different schools.
Species (WE NEED HUMANS!): Human...or is he,

Name: Cassandra Rivers Aka Cami
Looks: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 2 K1013
Bio:She grew up on her own basicly she had to fend for herself since her mother was too busy doing drugs and her father too busy sleeping with his mistresses to care. So now she just doesn't try to be around people she is comfortable on her own.
Species (WE NEED HUMANS!): She is half witch half faery.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:31 pm

"That's cool. SO, are you related to any pharaohs or queens? You'll have to show me your dance moves sometime, Netties." Xavier said.

Anne smiled and thought about how there were all sorts of different species in New Orleans, but knew not to say anything about it. "Oh, it's just cool. A lot of witchcraft and tarot readings and stuff."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:49 pm

Name: Phantom
Bio: She is a vampire hunter. Her past is a secret. She hates people in general. She is usally left alone and wears a cross on her neck. She will kill any vampire without thinking. She is quiet as well.
Species Human
Looks:
The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 2 6196230688_59373fa355
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Nettie raised a eyebrow. "N-no... im n-not... and I dont know. I only dance when I feel comfortable." The mood changed quiet and she felt awkward. "Here is your dorm... got to go! Byye!"

Jackson nodded. "Do you believe in witchcraft?" He asked looking at her. He did for the most part. Nettie had somehthing about her that made him believe it.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:54 pm

Liam wandered down the halls looking for his class. Why was he always getting lost. Maybe beacuse he kept starting at new schools. A voice whispered to him. He sighed that was to true but he promised that he was going to be better at this school.

Cami wandered the halls trying to figure out which way would lead to the her Engliush class. She chewed on the bottom of her lip trying to decide of course she didn't ask for help because she could figure it out on her own.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:56 pm

"Oh." Xavier suddenly felt awful and when he turned to leave he grabbed her arm, hoping that she wouldn't leave that quickly. "Wait, Nettie, I'm sorry if I said something wrong or something, but please don't leave yet."

Anne nodded slowly. "Actually, I do. Call me weird, but I believe in it. WHat about you?" she asked him curiously.

(Hold on a minute Karma and I'll make a guy. Smile)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:02 pm

(okay Very Happy )
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:03 pm

Name: Samuel
Looks:
The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCi0iZWAXCEza7Sn70I5wmicOx23Z5yIqFDg_s48vTh0M0AkYI
Bio: He lived with his mom, a psychic in a carnival until she died unexpectedly when he was 16. Since then he's worked hard as a psychic and has even worked with the police on a case once. He's coming to the school for his last year.
Species (WE NEED HUMANS!) human and he's psychic
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:07 pm

Samuel walked the halls, just paying a little attention as he walked toward what he believed was the English class. While he was walking he was thinking and his gaze happened to be downcast. He looked up and noticed a girl (Cami).
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next