the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

5 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 3 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:11 pm

Cami kept walking looking down at her map of the school and then her schedule. She was so busy looking at the paper she didn't see Samuel till she ran into him. "Oh I'm so sorry." She quickly picked up her papers.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 3 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:16 pm

Samuel offered a small smile when the girl ran into him. "It's okay miss," he said, bending down to help her pick up her papers. "What class are you heading to?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:20 pm

Cami gave him a quick smile she didn't have time to talk but her politer side won out, "I'm headed to English." She glanced at her schedule, "Mrs. Kays class to be exact." She took her papers from him ready to leave at a moments notice. He seemed nice and all but she really just wanted to get to class.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:25 pm

Samuel smiled. "I'm actually just heading there myself," he said. When she turned he noticed how she was going in the wrong direction. "And you're going in the wrong direction. It's that way," he said pointing down the hall in the direction he was talking about.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:33 pm

Nettie looked at him. "Dont worry.. I just... cant have anyone destracting me right now. I will see you tomoroo." She removed her arm and began to walk away again.

Phantom sat under a tree. Everyones eyes went right over her. She sighed but shrugged it off. She wanted to find something to do but everyone hated her. She hated them.

Jackson nodded. "I do actually. I have some crazy stories... you should ask my friend Nettie."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:43 pm

Liam continued to wander around the halls lost finally he gave up and decided to just go outside and study his map to help him. This was not a great first day of school. He sighed, Why did school have to be this hard.

Cami resited the urge to do a face palm in front of this guy. "Umm thanks." She corrected herself and went that way with the guy. She stayed silent not knowing what to say.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Phantom stood and looked around. Her hair was frizzy and she sighed. She started to play with her cross necklace. She couldnt find one vampire.. not one!
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:48 pm

Xavier nodded and said, "Yeah, see you tomorrow." He didn't want to see her walk away, but he wasn't sure he would be able to stop her. After a moment he turned to walk toward his actual dorm, dorm 30.

"Well that's cool. And I will maybe," Anne said with a small smile. "Also, thank you for helping me out and stuff, Jackson, I really appreciate it."

Samuel walked silently and put his hands in his pockets. After a moment he decided to break the silence. "I'm Samuel, and you are?" he asked, hoping to strike up a conversation.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Liam stood up he was going to ask for someones help. He walked over to a girl with a cross. "Excuse me can you help me find my science class." He said politly.

Cami looked at him, "Nice to meet you. I'm Cassandra but you can call me Cami." She continued to walk to class she hoped that they went the right direction.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:07 pm

"Pleasure to meet you as well Cami. So why are you a this school?" he asked curiously. He went to turn, but had a feeling that she might go in the wrong direction. "This way, Cami."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:09 pm

Cami followed after him, "Umm I can here because it is one of the great schools. What about you?" She didn't want go into the fact about that she had to take buses to get here or anything about her dreadful parents. It was to early to be telling her sob story plus she didn't want this guys pity.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:14 pm

"It's a good school and it offered a new start for me in a way," Samuel said, not going in depth about how he was also here because he needed to get away from his past and everything else.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:20 pm

Cami felt like he was evading something but she didn't push because she was holding somthing back from him to. "Oh look were finally here" She entered the classroom and too a seat by a window int the middle. The teacher was sitting behind the desk waiting patiently for everyone to come and the bell to ring.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:41 pm

Samuel silently walked to a seat in the back by a window, looking out as he waited for the class to start. He already knew that once it did start that he would probably zone out. After all, Samuel wasn't someone to have a longer attention span and he had a few things to think about. Meeting that girl, Cami, just added to his list of thoughts. It also didn't help that he was a thinker.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:15 pm

Cami waited anxiously for the bell to ring she wanted to get her mind away from the strange boy who talked to her in the hall she believed his name was Samuel. Finally the bell sounded and everyonbe piled into class. "Alright everyone settle down. We are going to start off the school year a little differently. We are going to start off with an essay.." The whole class groaned. "Its not that bad you will be writing a short story about anything you want it just has to be school appropriete that goes for you Mr.Jackson" A guy with sandy blonde hair laughed, he must be jackson. "Now the catch is that I will pair you up with partners and whoever you get has to be your main character so that means you have to get to know the person. find out what they like, where they eat, small things like that. Alright." Cami tuned out for a little bit as she rattled off pairs on the other side of the room when she got to her she pointed then at the back of the class. "Cassandra you will be working with Samuel."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:54 pm

When Samuel was paired with Cami, his eyes widen the slightest bit. He was psychic for crying out loud and he hadn't seen them being paired together coming. In a way though, Samuel wasn't sure he minded because it meant he would get to know her. His eyes locked on Cami for a moment and he offered her a small smile. The teacher moved them so they sat next to their partners and told them to get started with getting to know each other. Samuel looked tat Cami. "Hey again, partner," he said, at a slight loss of what to say.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:05 pm

Phantom looked at the boy. Her eyes swept over him and she gave him a cold stare. "Um with what?" She asked alittle annoyed. She hated it when people did this.

Nettie walked around the building and felt a slight chill in the air. She knew what was going to happen. She ran to her dorm and locked the door. She jumped on her bed for she could faint and shee what Isis wanted from her.

Jackson smiled and shrugged. "No problem. So why did you move here? I mean this town aint very... well entertaining. It doesnt make sense." He said with a cute smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:22 pm

Xavier sighed and walked into his dorm. He plopped down onto the bed and stared at the ceiling for a moment, thinking about Nettie. In a way, he didn't understand why she had left so fast and wished he could have talked to her more.

"It wasn't my choice, but rather my, er, parents choice. They said something about a fresh start and a new town and the typical stuff to keep my brother and I from complaining too much," Anne said. She knew the real reason they were in a new town was because back in New Orleans Xavier and her had both been close to getting killed by a bunch of slayers.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:31 pm

Nettie saw Xavier and another girl who she didnt know. Isis stood beside Xavier and gave nettie a smile. "This is the one whose blood will spill for the glory of Isis!" Nettie woke up in a cold sweat.

Jackson nodded and pursed his lips. "Same with me. I was new last year but then I met Nettie and I felt right at home. You would like her I think. She has this sort of good person personallity I guess." He said with a chuckle.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:44 pm

Xavier closed his eyes and all he saw was Nettie. In a way, he didn't fully understand why he was so ga-ga over her. After all, she was just some girl, but at the same time he had to wonder if she wasn't just another girl...

Anne nodded. "She sounds like she would be okay. So, tell me about you, Jackson. I told you about me, now it's your turn," she said with a smile, finally relaxing fully around him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:53 pm

( i might log off and go get dinner. I might be back on later ^__^)

Nettie knew on thing. She couldnt be even close toXavier for fear of his blood being spilled. "The glory of Isis..." She whispered and closed her eyes. Her head was hurting.

Jackson looked at her and shrugged. "Noting much to tell. I moved out here and met Nettie we had a good year and thats that." He said with a smile. He chuckled as wel.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:59 pm

(Okay.)

Xavier sighed and opened his eyes, deciding he would go look for Anna-Beth. He could talk to her and maybe she could give him some advice about Nettie.

"I'm sure there's something you can tell me about yourself. Like what do you do when you aren't busy with homework or schoolwork? And what about your favorite things?" Anne said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Liam suppressed a harsh remark at her for acting rude. "Can you help me find Mr.Hendges class you know the science teacher." He didn't want to be polite this time so when he asked his voice oozed sarcasm.

Cami gave him a little smile, "Hey, I guess we should get a head start on this project." She didn't like to do things last minute and she was hoping he felt the same way to. She couldn't handle a lazy partner all she needed to know were a couple things about him and she could leave him alone. Though a voice whispered to her that maybe she wanted to know more about this kid. She pushed that thought not wanting to develope feeling for anyone.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:15 pm

Samuel smiled, having a feeling that she wasn't the kind of partner that would be lazy. "We should get a head start on this project. So, what's your zodiac sign, Cami?" he asked, deciding that that he wanted to know that first.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Cami wondered how that was relavant to his story but decided to answer anyway, "Cancer. Whats your favorite color?" She decided to ask that one out of sheer curiosty. She wanted to see if maybe they had the same fovorite color.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next