the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whitecap Bay

4 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Whitecap Bay - Page 5 Empty Re: Whitecap Bay

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:45 pm

Arabelle
I nodded, handing her a dress- thing. "It's not like others come here often."
Actually, none of our sisters come here. I think we're the first to dare the surface in a while.
I slipped off my top then into the dress-thing. Huh... not too bad.
I twirled around, a bit annoyed at how it clung to me as I moved, but it would work.
I shot her a grin, my eyes darting up to the fading light filtering through the water.
"Tomorrow... tomorrow and we're in the clear."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:58 pm

Anat
I can't help but add a mental 'hopefully' to the statement. I slip out of my top, putting on the one that she had left. Younger and smaller than her, it was slightly looser on me, but I didn't mind.
"That all?" I ask, wondering if perhaps we missed something for tomorrow. It seemed all together too easy. Just get over a slight phobia and you were in the clear...
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:06 pm

Arabelle
"Yeah, I think so..." I ducked in, looking around at the objects. Is this what the town would look like? Like this ship? I slipped back out, swimming around the ship a few times. "You ready?" I asked, pushing back a shaky breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Anat
I give a smile and nod, moving to swim beside her. "Back home?" I ask, biting my lip again. I dont know if sleep was really an option, but we could just hang...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:18 pm

Arabelle
I nodded slowly, setting back off for the alcove. My thoughts raced and I remained slight, both fear and excitement running though me. We arrived and I parted ways wordlessly, settling in my small cave to wait out the twenty four hours and battle my nervous thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:25 pm

Thelios hesitated then nodded and started to walk beside him, shortening his stride. He hated being so tall, six feet eight inches in fact, but it did help to be strong in times of trouble out at sea...oh how he missed sailing! The life of a fisher just wasn't for him, but if anyone knew in his family that he'd been a privateer they would've had a heart attack.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:04 pm

(Hey...I'm new to the site and I was wondering if maybe I could join your rp?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:16 pm

sure, follow the format on the first post and read up. we'll try squeezin you in
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:40 pm

(*dips head* Thank you. Smile)

Name -Zander
Age -20
Species -Human
Gender -Male
Personality -tbd
Appearance -
Hair:Ravyn black
Eyes:emerald green
Skin:tanned with a dragon tattoo on his right shoulder
Tail: Black
Other: Was abandoned by his abusive dad when his mother passed away. He's wondered alone ever since he'd been let out of the orphanage. He'd been too much trouble for anyone that looked to adopt him.

Name -Lilly
Age -17
Species -mermaid
Gender -female
Personality -tbd
Appearance -
Hair:blond
Eyes:blue
Skin:pale
Tail:brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:47 pm

alright. put your characters somewhere, and we'll try fittin you in.

for your guy, i have the inn owner if he looks for somewhere to stay. or he could work with ella's guys at the boats...?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Welcome Smile

Oooor, our mermaids are about to venture onto land. We can always have them cross paths.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:58 pm

Andros
I made my way back to the docks, taking in the hustle around my boss' small boat. A grin broke across face. It was indeed a big haul. I quickly found my place among the work, pulling up the nets. Thelios seemed well seasoned, he'd know what to do without instruction.

Arabelle
They hours passed in a blur. Eventually the following morning's light shifted and started to fade again, signaling it close to sundown.
Time to go the surface.
I pulled myself from my small shelf, tugging at the dress nervously before peering into Anat's space. "You ready?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:07 pm

Anat
I carefully uncurl, my fin hiding my eyes from the outside light slightly filtering down. Didn't much sleep though, kept shifting around uneasily throughout the night. But I nod, coming out of my crevice to open water with her. "Yeah. I'm...I'm ready..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:46 pm

(kk)

Zander walked along the road, the scent of the ocean reaching his nose. A sack with his belongings were slung over his shoulder, hiding the dragon tattoo that gently curved around his bicep. A light scar ran along under his emerald eyes, which always looked brooding which marked him as a trouble maker, which was actually quite true. Zander had been traveling alone for a long time, but he'd never thought about if he was lonely, it'd just became a part of life. He chased away girls he was even half interested in, showing the bad side of him, and the same went for potential friends, though the sad and dark aura that permitted from him usually did the job of keeping others away. He paused for a moment, before spotting an inn and headed that way.

Lilly knew some other mermaids were around, but ignored them. Her brown tail was the color of chocolate, and allowed her to blend in with the bottom of the sea if need be. Her blue eyes matched the ocean's color perfectly, and her skin was as white as the sand below her. Her light blonde hair, almost white, swirled around her as though they had a life of their own as she swam, enjoying watching the dizzying array of colorful sea creatures and sea plants below. Her favorite creatures were the plants on the reef, and many didn't know this, but they were actually living things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:50 pm

(and this is new england-ish region, if you didnt see. there aren't any reefs around here... xP )
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:57 pm

(-_-....lol, k.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:08 pm

Aiden
Anne bustled about the front desk, getting things ready for check ins and check outs of the morning crowd. Leftovers of breakfast still idled on the long table in the dining room, a few still picking at their meal. As a couple left they handed in their key, which she thanked them for and promptly hung it up on the peg board, giving a little wave as they went through the door to leave...
She was always so hyper in the mornings, I couldn't understand it. Like she was just a wind up toy that could go all day... It took me nearly three cups off coffee to get me ready to leave for the lab. I waved her off as I followed the couple out, thinking of the early leave at work and meeting Arabelle again.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Zander entered the inn cautiosly, as he always was when entering an unkown place. He went to the front desk and waited to be noticed. His eyes momentarily roamed over the place curiosly. It seemed comfy enough, and clean, so the beds wouldn't be too bad. The smell of the food here made his stomach growled, reminding him he hadn't ate in two days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Anna noticed the boy who entered through her door immediately, inconspicuously eying him with a curious eye as he looked about the room while she continued fixing papers and such business. Gotta keep this place running, among other things. Another group checked out, and she busied herself with that as the kid inspected the hall.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:32 pm

I'm nursing A tired muse. I'll post tomorrow. But heads up, my computer broke again so all post will be done on my iPod. Bare with me >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:43 pm

Zander pulled his dark long coat tighter against him, feeling the comfort of his father's coat that he'd had before he'd died. He took a deep breath and fished through his pocket for payment. He had plenty, but who knew how long that'd last? He'd need to find a job soon....

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:07 am

Anna looks up at the kid, giving a kind smile. "Sir, welcome to Whitecap Inn. Is there anything I can help you with?" She asks cheerfully, watching him dig in his pockets. One of those travelers...though she was always very good at compromising with them. She wouldn't turn away a person that needed a bed, but, of course, compensation would be needed.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:14 am

Zander grabbed some money and placed it on the counter. "I'd like a room and something to eat please?" His voice was smooth and poliote, but otherwise devoid of emotion. His emerald eyes darted here and there, making sure the place really was as safe as it seemed to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:24 am

Arabelle

I gave a small, wobbly smile. "Good." Without further word I slipped my hand into hers, squeezing it for a moment before slowly swimming up the surface. I felt the looks and stares of our sister's, but brushed it off. This may be foolish, but I couldn't afford to think that way.
As we neared the surface I released Anat, propelling myself up with a few powerful strokes, breaking the surface. Then setting sun greeted me and I sighed, swimming and heaving myself onto the shore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:04 pm

Anna looked up at him before taking the money to count. "Name?" She asks, taking out her book to record the customer. "For how long?" She was old fashioned like that. No computers for her, that was Aiden's job to update when he visited in the summer.

Anat
I follow her up, feeling my cheeks heat at our sisters' stares. I didn't want to leave her alone again, though. I didn't want to always be the one to hold us down.
We go up and wriggle onto the beach, and again I have legs instead of my tail. The long shirt-dress is more of a comfort than yesterday and I just lay there letting the sun dry me. "Is there fresh water around? It's gonna be uncomfortable all day covered in salt." All day, outside of the ocean. It gives me shivers despite the warmth, that sort of has me uncomfortable already. Drying out, not being normally wet...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next