the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Till Death Do Us Part

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Till Death Do Us Part - Page 3 Empty Re: Till Death Do Us Part

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Ivy
I just... froze in shock as the two strange boys addressed the ghost, then bent down to help.
They could... see them? What? I thought I was alone. And they seem to know him. What's going on?
I took a nervous step back, remaining quiet as I stared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:28 pm

Grace's thoughts continued to be hard to catch a hold of as she was barely aware of the two new boys. Her words jumbled all together, the main idea resembling what she'd already been saying. Her light continued to flicker, but seemed no worse than it had been already.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:37 pm

"Can you hear me?" Brendon asked as he looked over the girl. He looked at Mark, then back to Grace. His eyes closed and his marks which before where invisible, now seemed to glow as he put his hands to Grace's head and began to give her some of his own energy.

Mark looked to Ivy and raised a brow. "So, you know Cal?" He asked casually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Grace gasped slightly, eyes snapping completely open as they locked on him, her mind slowly starting to clear a little. "I...I can." She murmured, trying to comprehend what was going on.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Ivy
Words failed me as I stared at the boy, then to the ghost girl he was helping. Was he.... glowing..?
"I... ah... I..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:50 pm

Mark raised a brow and watched Ivy then chuckled. "It's alright, don't worry."

Brendon opened his eyes, still pouring energy into Grace as Cal held her up. His deep blue eyes seemed to have an orange glow that matched the markings that ran over his body. "How are you feeling?" He asked softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:52 pm

Her mind began to clear and she stared at him, shaking her head after a moment as if that would make talking easier.
"Better.. what.. what are you..doing?" She asked, a bit of awe sinking into her voice as the glowing finally registered in her mind.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:54 pm

Ivy
My God, he's glowing...

(pathetic post, I'm sorry, but that's really all that's running through her head right now *pokes her* ... Neutral can charries go into shock? )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:00 pm

Mark gave Ivy a gentle poke. "Hey..you ok?"

Brendon gave a soft smile. "I'm giving you some of my energy. I'm a mediator. My name is Brendon." His eyes searched her face and looked to her light to see if it was growing in strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:03 pm

Ivy
I startled, my eyes snapping back to his as he pulled me from my thoughts. "Wha? Oh.. yeah... fine." If you called fine being thoroughly confused and scared out of your wits, then yeah, I was dandy. "Who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:12 pm

Grace nodded slowly to show she understood, her eyes flickering back to her body as she noticed her light returning to where it should be. Then quickly looking back to him, then Cal she felt a blush flood her cheeks. She normally wouldn't even have let someone touch her arm, let alone hold. Squirming she attempted to keep the uneasiness from her voice as she spoke. "could you put me down please...?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:59 pm

"Mark," He said as he held his hand out to her, giving a small smile.

Cal gave a slight nod and looked to Brendon who also gave a slight nod. Her light was back to where it should be. He pulled his hands away and the glowing faded. He gave a small smile and swayed just slightly, but didn't say anything. Instead he just shoved his hands into his pockets and watched as Cal set her down gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:10 pm

Ivy
I gave a hesitant smile back, taking his hand. "Ivy." I glanced at the ghost, then to Brendan who was helping them. "... You see them too?" I breathed, completely flabbergasted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:32 pm

Grace gave a small sigh of relief, taking a short step away them looking to both of them again, then down at her feet. "...thanks..." She murmured hesitantly, then looked to Brendon. "Are.. are you okay?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:16 pm

"Of course we do," Mark replied as if it was only natural for people to see ghosts. "We've been able to for...years." No need to tell her how old they were, at least that's what Mark was thinking.

Brendon gave a small nod and a faint smile. "Ya, just takes a bit out of ya. You feeling better though?" His eyes searched her face. "You didn't get caught by searchers, did you?"

Cal stood there looking at them all, unsure of what to say or how to act.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:00 am

Ivy
Of course they do. Right. How silly of me to assume otherwise. I bit my tongue, falling silent as I studied him and the others.
Alright, so this was all... new. But not unthinkable. Of course it makes sense there are others like me. I just... haven't met one before... Whatdo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:09 pm

Grace flinched, taking a step back then hesitating. She knew who he had to be talking about, and yet couldn't bring herself to admit that all of that had happened. After all, it was her fault it seemed, for not having escaped sooner, before ending up in such a bad shape.
"... ..." She chewed on her lip for a moment, then slowly nodded.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:14 am

Brendon watched her and gave a slight nod as his eyes darkened somewhat. "How close were you to where Cal found you, do you know?" He asked, his face now serious. They were to close to town to have searchers running about. Something would have to be done.

Mark rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and sighed. He was never good at this stuff. He killed things and protected things, and killed more things. That's what he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:19 am

Ivy
I shuffled my feet, looking away from the ghost girl and boy. "I should.... probably get home," I murmured. "Mom's expecting me... and it's really dark."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:41 pm

Mark glanced at the group then at Ivy. If there were searchers around, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to let her go on her own. "Mind if I walk you? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:17 pm

Ivy
I hesitated for a moment, biting my lip nervously. He could be some creep. But... then again... he just helped save that girl. And it was very dark and something felt off and it wasn't him... maybe having a guy walk me was a good idea.
"Alright. Just... no funny business. I have mace."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:00 pm

Mark raised a brow and held up his hands. "Please, not the mace, anything but the mace," he said teasingly and gave a small wink. He let his hands down and gently guided her forward at the small of her back before putting his arms down and stuffing his hands in his pockets. "I promise there will be none of this 'funny business' that you speak of," he said with a slight bow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:35 am

Ivy
I raised a brow at him, my lips twitching in a small smile. "Alright... I'm holding you to that." I fell silent and walked besides him down the street, glancing back a few times at the spirits.
... Another person like me. Huh... I should say something. But... what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Grace furrowed her brow, thinking for a moment as she glanced around, pursing her lips slightly.
"I.. jumped out of a window...into the river. It was a really tall old warehouse type of building. I.. don't think it was too far..."
She frowned, then sighed a little. "I know it was around an area with lots of buildings like it. That's the last place I saw them...."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Brendon gave a small nod as he watched her. He knew the place all to well. He often went there to bargain for parts or salvage what he could from abandoned cars. "How did you get caught, if you don't mind me asking?"

Mark walked with her in silence, his hands in his pockets as he glanced up at the sky. The sun was setting and stars were just starting to peak out of the sky on some of the more darkened pieces. "Beautiful night, don't you think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next