the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GxE: awesome assassin lovin'

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

GxE: awesome assassin lovin' Empty GxE: awesome assassin lovin'

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:42 pm

Okay. Griffin and Esmeralda. These folks have been talking for...what, a month? Anyway, it's a slow moving relationship.
So...Heron just shot Griffin, Griffin died, Es was all torn apart and lit his body on fire. >_< It'sallsosad.

Basic chatbox setting, feel free to throw in whatever you want. Blanket Permission. You know the works.
So, this is about a week after Griffin died. Let's go wild and torment our characters some more. :3

(Hello, lurkers. That's right. I know you're there. Now, Ella and I tend to get extremely bored and textchat. I know. I have no life. So, sometimes we might just recap what happened in the texts. JUST FYI.)
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

GxE: awesome assassin lovin' Empty Re: GxE: awesome assassin lovin'

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:55 pm

Griffin

Pain.

That's what I felt. A terrible pain. More hot and searing than anything I had ever experienced before. It was so quick, so stealthy. I saw the bullet come toward me, and "bam". Just like that...I fell over. I remember Esmeralda. I remember her frantic voice...her face, full of fear.

After I lost Marie, I felt empty. Felt like the world had no meaning, and didn't care if I died or not. My repetitive life felt so pointless, and with no hope.

But, in that one moment of life taking pain, being in Esmeralda's arms, that's when it hit me. I didn't want to die. I wanted to live. I had something-no- someone to live for. I realized that I cared for her. I realized how truly stupid I had been to overlook what was in front of me the entire time.

I'm not good with emotion. Never have been. But in that moment, when I saw her face above mine, I didn't want my life to fade. I wanted to pull her down and just...embrace her. But I couldn't move. Could barely even speak. I had lost too much blood. Then...emptiness. I had died.

But why am I back? Why now? I don't deserve another chance at life.

I found myself being thrown into another box, quite used to it by now. Then I went over and sat down in my regular corner, thoughts such as these rolling through my head.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:10 pm

Esmeralda

It's been a week.... One long week since he died...
I'm over it.
...I'm over him.
... ... ... I'm a mess.
He left me. How dare he. But I don't care. Nope. Not at all. Why would I? I don't care. Right? ....RIGHT? ...
I bit my lip, dipping further into my hood as I banished my pesky feelings. Emotions made life... complicated.
I've had enough of complicated.

How dare he leave me.
How dare he smell like her. How dare he say he cares. How dare he storm into my life and mess everything up. How dare he make me /feel/. How dare he stop me from jumping. How dare he find a way through my walls only to just.... leave.
I hated him.
I hated this box. I hated this blasted place.
Why was I even running anymore?
They found me twenty one hours and 46 minutes after he left me. I didn't fight. What was the point? They took me as far as the borders before I finally gained back some sense.
Life may be... pointless, but I'm not giving in. Not to /him/. No,I won't give him the satisfaction of getting me back. He'd kill me then bring me back just to gloat.
I sighed, resting my head in my hands, trying to banish my thoughts and block out the world.
I hated this place.

Last edited by Ella Iris on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:58 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : gah, present tense, stop slipping into mah writing >.<)

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Griffin

.....sniff.
.....................sniffsniffsniff.

Cinnamon.

...................................................sniiiiiifffff.

Odd perfume. And smoke.

For some odd reason, Author felt like letting me have my old cloak back, even though it had mysteriously burned.
Who the hell burns a dead body?
Oh, right. Esmeralda does. ...but why would she burn me? I noticed that she lit the bodies of dead people on fire...but never took the chance to ask why.

That's another thing. I had let myself die, and never got to really know Esmeralda. But now I was back.

Is she here?
Is she waiting?
.................is she okay?

I made my decision and stood up, pushing off the wall. I then took a brisk step forward, starting a steady pace.

I had to find her. Had to make sure those people who had chased her before hadn't killed her.

..................................................................................sniff. Cinnamon...
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:32 pm

Esmeralda

Footsteps. Someone's approaching me.
I know I should look up. I know I should care and watch my back.
But I don't.
I'm not going out looking for steel walls to jump off of- heavens knows there are still plenty out there, thanks to the authors- No, I'm not suicidal. But... I'm also not looking for a reason to live, either. There is none. So... What happens, happens.
If fate has it that the owner of those footsteps puts a gun to my head and pulls the trigger, so what. I don't care anymore.
I don't care.
... Sigh.
I should probably look up. If it's one of them... I can't be caught. That's about the only thing motivating me right now.
I frowned, tentatively reaching out from my head and shooting my conscious forward, enveloping the mind of the idiot that was stupid enough to approach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:24 pm

Griffin

I paused, feeling a familiar tug on my mind.
She was here. She's not dead.
I emptied my head, looking back at the training my teachers taught me.

"Sometimes you might run into supernatural beings. People who can invade your head. Block out all thoughts, and concentrate on one nearby object."

So that's what I did.
I stared hardly at a wall, studying it for any cracks; any little details. Yet I couldn't help the steady beating of my heart after feeling her pull.
What was that? Why did I feel so...elated around her?

I knew I cared about her. That much was sure. She had turned out to become my close friend, someone I even grew to depend on. But I still hated myself for caring for her so much.
What would Marie think? I know, she's dead. but...I still can't help thinking that I'm being a traitor. That's why being around Esmeralda, and even Emmeline, confused me.

I sighed and kept walking, following the pull on my mind, trying to find her.

Last edited by Purple Humbug on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:33 pm

Esmeralda
I blinked, the mind I held shielding itself from my view. I hated it when people did that. So inconvenient. I could break though it. I could break through nearly any mental barrier. But it... costed me. It costed me a lot.
I hated doing it. I guess... I guess I hated a lot of things. But it's not like I'm without reason.
I hated doing it, so I didn't. The person was heading toward me, that much I was sure. And by the tenor of their shielded thoughts they seemed.... determined.
Oh. Crap. Determined person heading my way? This can't be good.
My hand automatically drifted to my dagger, the gash in my side twinging slightly at the exertion. I had escaped my captors earlier. But not without cost. I grimaced, resisting to cradle my head at the thought.
Not all wounds are visible.
I drew the blade quietly, tightening my grip, hands at the ready. I was not going down. Not today.

Last edited by Ella Honeysuckle on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:42 pm

Griffin

I kept walking, keeping my pace up, my footsteps reverberating off the ground from the combat boots I wore. What did I even plan on doing once I found her? I...wasn't sure. I just knew I had to see her. It had been a week. A week of silent...blackness, all alone. That was far too long.

I turned a corner...and there she was.

My breathe caught in my throat. My body froze. My eyes searched her all over, taking everything in. Even taking in that she was injured.

At least she wasn't dead. I can't deal with that again.

I pulled a hand out of my pocket and waved, the mask over my mouth hiding the small, relieved grin.
"...Hey." I said, my eyes drifting to the dagger.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:50 pm

Esmeralda

I slowly pushed myself up the wall, my braided hair clung to my arm, poking out of the hood I hid behind. I raised my hand, dagger at what I assumed to be throat level for the attacker when they turned the corner.
Clack, clack, clack.
One more step and-... ... ...
My blade clattered to the floor as eyes locked on the figure that stood before me.
I could only see the eyes, the rest of the person hidden behind dark clothing. But I knew those eyes. I knew them better than my own.
"... Griffin," I breathed, trying to understand the sight before me.

Last edited by };--- Ella Rose on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:58 pm

Griffin

She's okay. She's all right. She's hurt, but she's not gone. Good...

I watched the dagger fall on the floor, then let my eyes flit back to hers. Those eyes...I could lose myself in them. I had always loved eyes the best. Always saw them as the best feature. It might sound weird, but that's just me. You can dive into a person, read their emotions, even discover how their past was.
Right now, Esmeralda's eyes were wide and somewhat shocked, a deep sadness lying beneath it all.

I was at a loss of what to do. Hug her? Pat her head? What?

But instead...I stood there. Towering above her and staring intently, getting lost in those eyes I hadn't seen since a week ago. I didn't say anything else, and stared down in my usual silent manner.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:06 am

Esmeralda

He was... back? What? How? Why? Was this some cruel joke? A dream?
I didn't know what to make of it. I almost didn't want to accept it. He left me.
To hell... he's back.
Relief filled me, followed by intense confusion and instant mistrust.
The bastard. He's back. He came into my life, messed with my emotions, only to leave me, a mess, behind.
This week... this week was hell.
I was over him...
AND NOW HE HAS THE FRICKEN NERVE TO COME BACK?!?!?!?!

I flung myself at him, beating at his chest violently, delivering a hit where ever I could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:16 am

Griffin

Huh.

I'm being hit. Hard. I kind of expected something different, but should have known this would happen.
I mean, what did I expect? A tearful hello? A tight hug, telling me never leave her again? I don't really know.

I stood my ground, staring emotionlessly at her, and grunting slightly at each impact. More bruises. I'm surprised my body isn't completely black and blue. Especially after Orion's beatings...

Did I deserve these punches? Maybe. Probably. ...yes. Esmeralda was clearly confused. Her confusion made me be confused in return.

"N-Nice to see you, too..." I managed to sputter, wincing painfully as one of her punches hit my bullet wound.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:25 am

Esmeralda

"You. Son of a-" I hissed, hitting him one last time before slumping against his form, the fight leaving me.
He was back.
I wasn't alone anymore. The thought was comforting but scary all at once. Company... company was good. It made the days seem... less like years. It gave you something to look forward to. Good times to laugh about.
But... company... my company... I'm no good for him. I don't deserve company.
What the hell was he doing back? He needed to go.
I furrowed my brows, picking myself back up and pushing him weakly back, my gaze intense.
"..."
I was going to say something witty. I was going to tell him off. But my eyes locked on his face and I once again lost my fight, words leaving me.
Remind me why I wanted him gone again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:33 am

Griffin

"........"
Silence. I couldn't think of anything to say. I just dug into her eyes, my own eyes revealing how worried I was, how......scared I was before dying.
Yeah.
I said it.

I was scared.

Scared of leaving. Scared that Dove would be left to earn the billion bucks by herself. Scared that, without me, Orion would have his way with my sister. Even more than he already does. That bastard...

But I was even more scared about something else. Scared that I would leave Esmeralda behind, and not be there to stop her from jumping off walls. Not be there for her when she's being pursued.

I finally gathered my guts up, all the terror I felt before leaving me, making me slightly nauseous.

Esmeralda's here now. With me. That's all that mattered.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:42 am

Esmeralda

His eyes... they changed everything. They always did.
They saw right through me. I hated that too.
When he looked at me... Everything made sense; everything fell into place.
How could a simple look do that?
Maybe it's the mask. The only thing about him I can see is his eyes. But... there's something about them.
I returned the tense look, worry filling me as I searched his face, finding fear there that confused me greatly.
I didn't know what to say.
I would have happily stood there in silence, staring back. It was simple, and engrossing. It left me feeling... at peace But I felt so stripped down, so vunerable by a simple gesture, a simple look.
Why did he do this to me?
I cleared my thought, squirming a little and dropping my eyes to protect myself from further, silent interigation.
"... You're back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:51 am

Griffin

I couldn't help it. Just couldn't. I leaned my head towards her, just slightly.

....................................................................................sniff.

I kept my eyes on her, staring at her softly. "Yes. I'm back." I suppose that was pointing out the obvious, but what was I supposed to say? Around her...my words were small. They seemed pointless.
I blinked a few times and tore myself away from her face, looking at her wound.

"You're hurt." I said simply, pointing out the obvious once more.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:00 am

Esmeralda

I blinked, looking down to the small blood spot spreading through my cloak.
Guess I put a bit more force into those punches then I thought.
...Whoops.
I shrugged, brushing it off, pulling my cloak around me in a manner that hid the dark wetness.
The cloak was already covered in blood stains anyway.
I risked a glance up, studying him from behind my hood.
"...Are you here for long?"
I swear to God, if he leaves again...
It would be for the best. For him.
Sure... but what about me?
Are you really that selfish?
...Maybe?...No .-.
He needs to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:07 am

Griffin

I frowned. Am I here for long? Did she want me to leave? I had already told her I cared about her. ...Does she not care for me in return?
"I am here as long as you need me to be."
Or as long as our Author's keep us here. They had the annoying habit of locking us in small spaces.

I reached a hand up, the small spot on the right of my chest aching from the bullet wound, as if mocking me. I walked closer to her, just a tad, and placed my hand on her wound softly. Blood. It was a thick, sticky feeling, a texture I knew all too well.
"What happened...?"
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:45 am

Esmeralda

My muscles fluttered under his hand as he laid it on my side, seeming to try and escape the pain that I refused to acknowledge.
My heart did a wild dance and I stepped back, knowing exactly what caused it. The second his hand left me, heat flooded my cheeks and my heart resorted to pounding in my ear.

What happened?
"I hesitated."
That was truthful enough. I went to go escape- one of the captors went to stab my chest- I hesitated, almost letting him deliver the blow. Then wala~
Congratulation, I've earned myself another epic battle scar.
I wonder if I have any unmarred skin left...
My eyes fell to his chest and I froze, suddenly finding myself caught in a flash back of that morning, 7 days, 8 hours, and 2...24 minutes ago.
I brought a shaky hand to his chest, placing it over the wound, barely touching, more like hovering.

"I see, I watch. Killing Griffin would hurt you more."

This was because of me. This was my fault.
Blood, pain, death. Falco was right. ...Almost.
I didn't love him. The very idea was scoffable. And he didn't love me- another ludicrous idea. Falco needs to get his head on straight. Or at least stop hanging off the rafters.
But...
Being together... even as friends... just my company...
I caused this.
Heron isn't even from my past!

"You... you should go" I whispered, pained.
How many times have I said those words to him? How often this week did I curse him for leaving?
The heart and the mind are barely compatible.
This is why I hated emotions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:37 am

Griffin

Little pitter patters. That's what my heart did. When she touched me...I felt as if I might explode. I still didn't understand it.
But then, what she said after that...made the fluttering die. As if she had crumbled it to ash. My heart relaxed once more, but it was a sort of sad, dissapointed relaxation.

I just came back. First thing I did was go to see her, make sure she was fine.
I am a fool. Even after death, she is just as hard as ever.

I couldn't bring myself to leave, however. She was hurt. I would do something to stop that blood.
So, I continued standing there, keeping my hand on her. I increased the pressure a bit, shaking my head.
"No. No leaving. You're hurt." I whispered back at her, keeping my intense stare locked on her face.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:49 am

Esmeralda

My eyes tightened ever so slightly, both at the increase in pressure and his words.
The fool. Did he want to get himself killed again?
I pushed a tad harder on his chest, about to push him back. But... I couldn't. One, my hand was still hovering over his chest. That would hurt him. And two... his eyes looked sad. Why did they look sad?
I held his gaze a bit stubbornly for a moment, trying to figure him out.
Why did he stay?
The fool.
"I'm fine," I lied, hoping it would sway him to leave. I was anything but fine. I knew it. I hated it. I was so vulnerable and it was all his fault. I needed him to stay... I needed the company. I needed his company.
...I'm a fool as well.
I dropped my hand, it falling lifelessly at my side.
Sigh.
I slipped off my cloak, already tearing it up, prepared to bandage both myself, and him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:04 am

Griffin

Well. That was a lot easier than I thought it would have been.

I pulled my hand away and let her take her cloak off, my unwavering gaze studying her. She looked weak. Tired.
I put my hand back on her shoulder, jerking my chin toward her wound.
"You really expect yourself to be able to tie that off without help?" I asked, knowing from experience how difficult it is to clean off a wound on the side like that.

You have to reach over and stretch around...it gets uncomfortable.
I guess that could have been a tiny part of why I wanted to tie it off for her. But I realized that I wanted to do it...to make sure it was safe. make sure it was all cleaned out. I didn't want her to bleed out or anything...

I blinked a few times and slid my hand off her shoulder, finding my heart to speed up at the touch. I hated that. Hated that a simple touch could do that. Not since...Mar...
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:17 am

Esmeralda

I frowned, his words another reminder of how much I needed him right now.
Asdfghjkl;'
Well, I'd show him. I'm just fine. He can leave.
I didn't answer, watching his arm slid off my shoulder, my face emotionless, as I tore the last strip.
I pulled the small fabric around my chest then took a deep breath in, gritting my teeth as I twisted to the side, pain tearing through me as I fumbled to tie it off. But I couldn't. My damn fingers wouldn't stop shaking.
I continued to ignore him, ignore my pain, concentrating on my task to tie off one blasted strip.
I'd show him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:28 am

Griffin

I watched her, subtly rolling my eyes. Why did she do this to herself? She always acted so strong. So independent. Like she could take on the world. Truth is, sometimes you have to ask for help. Sometimes you just have to put your pride aside and depend on someone else.

If I told her that. I would get punched.

So, instead of asking, I kneeled down in front of her, swatting her hands away. I then pulled on the cloth, tying it to her.
"You're so damn stubborn..." I said softly, frowning at the wound in her side. A dagger wound. Who the hell were those guys that were after her?

....................................................................I'll kill them. Even without pay.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:38 am

Esmeralda

...Show much for showing him...
"I'm not stubborn," I snapped, my voice filled with a quiet, defeated tenseness.
I stared down at his hooded head, letting him bandage my side without a further fight.
I just didn't have it in me.
A sudden, strange urge to remove his hood filled me. I hated the thing. It blocked his face. ... I liked his face.
My nostrils flared in silent self-anger and I clenched my fist, preventing my fingers from reaching up and doing something stupid.
He was still here...
"You don't listen very well..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next