the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GxE: awesome assassin lovin'

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

GxE: awesome assassin lovin' - Page 11 Empty Re: GxE: awesome assassin lovin'

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:16 am

Esmeralda

I landed sharply on the ground and bit any noise of pain, though there was some vaguely radiating beneath the drugs that weighed down my limps and thoughts.
I sputtered and gasped at the water, scrambling back against a cold wall. I stared at his lips, watching them move in a dazed manner. Everything was moving rather slow for me, so it took me a moment to realize what he said. But by the time I did the gate was closed and locked, and he had tossed me... clothing.
My eyes widened and i hesitantly snatched up the bundle, inspecting them.
Finding nothing wrong with them, I gratefully slipped them on and shivered slightly.
It was cold and I was soaking wet. Why? And did he say... seven months here? Why seven?
...Oh.
Ice filled me at my realization.
N-no... Not her.
I wrapped my arms protectively around my stomach, my thoughts going everywhere at once.

What have we done? What have I done? If I had known about our child, would I have taken Griffin's place? He wouldn't of allowed it and... No, I'm not sure I would of. I'd hate every minute of it, but I would of allowed Falco to take Griffin.
For our child... Our defenseless child.
I don't deserve to be called a parent. I've pretty much killed her myself...

If only Griffin knew where I was he could- ...Griffin...
Didn't he once Falco's lab was in The Order building? Isn't this were he sleeps and sometimes spends his days? Is he nearby?
Hope filled me and cleared my thoughts slightly as I looked around my small cell. The odds of this working were slim to none. I wasn't even sure I could do this, my thoughts are so hard to keep. I needed to be able to concentrate. But I had to at least try.
I wrapped the blanket around me to keep out the cold and closed my eyes, meditating for a moment to help me gain control of myself before I hesitantly propelled myself out of my mind.
I didn't get very far before I lost my concentration and snapped back, but after several deep breaths and peep talks, I had my conscious stretched out farther than I ever had before, skillfully brushing across each mind in search for Griffins.
He had to be here... he just had to....

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:55 pm

Falco

I wandered away from the cage, going back to my supplies. she needs to be drugged. Not too much. Not too little. Must not harm the child. But also must keep her power contained. Difficult...but not impossible. Just have to recover the right ingredients.

Becca

I cleaned up the barf....with a rag...that's kinda gross...
But I couldn't....stop staring...at the girl. Father ...kept her. He...almost never...never keeps victims. He usually lets them...go...to test them...see how they are...when out with others.
But...he did say something about...this girl having a child...in her tummy....
D-Does that mean...I am being...replaced? No...no...no!
Father must love...me. I n-need....need that love. And if...if this girl has...a baby.... he might love the baby more...

Please no...please don't.. please don't throw me out...Father...don't abandon me...

Griffin

Damn. Got to give the trainers credit, this shit is hard. Good distraction, too. I'd rather not focus on...past events.
I sat at the top of a tree, vines hiding me from view as I made sure not to breathe too hard in the humid air. Got to stay hidden. This is outside survival, after all. Camouflage is my best bet. A handful of assassins signed up for this training, and we were all thrown into Willow's class. A giant room that looked like an inside garden. A few trees. Grass. Herbs. Even a pond with a few fish, and some squirrels running around. It was a basic forest setting, with some swampland mixed into it.

"Ooooh! Ouch! That was a tough one! Looks like Swan has been k.o'd, so there are now only three contestants left! Griffin, Phoenix, and Vulture. And remember Griffin, I can see you. You can't hide in that tree for forever! Oh, and don't forget that you are not killing. Only injuries or knock outs. Don't want an accident like last time!" came Willow's voice, booming through the speakers that were set up around us.
Crap. Did she really have to do that to me? Now I'll have to find a different place to conceal myself. Vulture and Phoenix are probably poking around in the trees.

I jumped down from my spot, breaking my fall with a roll, eyes darting around. This training was more like a game than anything. Winner gets a new dagger. I could use a prize like that.

Everything around me was quiet, the only sounds being the rustling leaves, probably being moved by the ceiling fans. Have to be cautious. Phoenix has her speed and Vulture has his silence. Going to be tricky.

I slinked around a few more tree, and managed to find a small hole in a few artificial rocks. Not too small, actually. A cave. Big enough for me to camp out for a while. Wait for someone to pass by.

I entered the darkness, my boots scuffing against some of the solid rock. Damn. Have to be quiet. I swear that Willow rigged this arena...made everything a bit louder than it would normally be.
I pressed my back against the rocky wall, sliding down it and sitting, watching the entrance cautiously. Vulture might be quiet, but he is easy to spot. And Phoenix might be fast, but she is careless and underestimates her enemies. Every assassin has their fault. You just gotta look for it.

...Like Es, and her terrible lying skills. And how she was so rash...didn't think things through...

I frowned, blinking a few times. I forced myself not to think about Esmeralda since she was dragged off. Forced myself to not imagine what Falco could be doing to her right now. Yet I failed. Couldn't bring myself to push her out of my mind. I miss her. Need her. My fighting has been sloppy, and nights have been restless. All because of her. I just...couldn't get her out of my head. The image of her. How her body feels against mine. Her embrace, her sweet scent of cinnamon. Our many times together in that forest clearing. It was all so vivid. So real. And now...she was with him. Falco is a monster, and he's too unpredictable. If he does anything to harm her, or touches her anywhere...I swear. I will break his neck.

...Yet he won't come out of that fucking lab. And Every time I even come close to the door, this...drone comes out. Shoots me with a tazer gun. Then I wake up in my room the next day.

Thinking about all of this, I suddenly felt weary, and tired. For about five days now I have not sleeped. I have been trying to get into that damn lab, then running off to do missions once I fail. I know she's in there. She's so close...yet so far. It kills me to know how helpless I am to get her out of there.

My leg twitched nervously as I pushed these thoughts out of my mind. Have to concentrate. Now is not the time for thinking about Esmeralda.

Then...I froze. I felt an odd sensation in my mind. It was faint, but it was there. A familiar sensation. One I had grown to love. ...No way.

"...Princess?"

Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:10 pm

Esmeralda
I gasped, my shock breaking my concentration which sent my conscious flying back into my body like a speeding bullet.
...Ow...
By now, that shouldn't be happening to me. At my age I should have complete control over my powers. I should be able to slip into and navigate anyone's mind effortlessly. But I couldn't. I had refused my training as a child. I didn't want to be a mind reaper. I fought against it tooth and nail. And now, as my reward, my control over it was rudimentary. I was weak and really starting to regret it. If I had just paid attention, if I had just tried, then I could do so much more. I'd be able to protect my child. But I didn't. And now I was seeing the consequences.

But I had found him! Griffin! He called me Princess! It was him! I looked around wildly, making sure Falco wasn't aware of my actions then closed my eyes, fighting to settle my excitement and concentrate. Several minutes later I found him again.
"G-griffin?"
I weakly latched onto his mind, fighting to keep myself there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:20 pm

Griffin

It's her. It's really her. I figured Falco would drug her up so much that she is unable to use her powers...there must be a reason he hasn't.
I couldn't help a sigh of relief, but quickly shut myself up, not wanting to be caught.
"Esmeralda," I thought, picking through what I should say. There was plenty I wanted to tell her. But it was hard to find the right words now that she was here. Barely here...but still here."...You are an idiot."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:23 pm

Esmeralda
I swallowed hard, my grip on him slipping as his words sent a crap load of emotions though me.
"I know..." I replied, guilt and defeat filling me.
I pushed passed it though and struggled to keep a hold.
"I'm sorry... Are you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Griffin

I hate when she did that. She's the one in trouble, and she's the one asking me if I'm okay. Should be reversed. I felt her grip slip, and felt a small rush of panic. Hang in there. Don't leave me just yet. And I'm fine,", I thought to her, keeping my eyes alert for the other assassins.
There was one question I needed to ask her. I needed the truth. "What has he done to you?"
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:34 pm

Esmeralda
I could sense he was in the middle of something important by the tenor of his thoughts. I was curious, but I didn't have enough energy to waste it on idol chit chat. I had more precious words to say to him.
"N-nothing... really." I lied, trying and failing to keep my memories from seeping over.
Dammit. Now he's going to be worried. I needed to be stronger.
"Nothing... horribly bad. I can h-handle it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:46 pm

Griffin

I frowned, instantly becoming angry and concerned at the thoughts she sent to me. He hurt her. Stabbed her. Put his hands on her and took her clothes off. ...no one is supposed to see her like that. No one but me. He treated her too roughly...like she was some kind of object to be thrown around. Es...why did you have to go and do something so stupid....

I made sure to act calm. For her. It will only be hard on her if I let her feel my anger, will only hurt her mind. "...I see. Be careful. Remember that I love you." I thought softly, an attempt to sooth her.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Esmeralda
My lip quivered a little at his words, though I forced myself not to loose it now.
I had to be strong. Now was not the time to break down. I had a baby to protect and seven more months of this to go. I could not afford to break down so early in the game.
"Iloveyoutoo."
I pushed myself deeper into his mind, cringing slightly at the exertion. I just wanted to feel him. I just wanted his comfort. I wanted to feel safe. I was such a fool. I've messed up everything.
"Griffin... there's something... something I have to tell you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:01 pm

Griffin

I opened my mind to her, letting her see everything about me. Anything to keep her with me longer. I just wanted to hold her. Have her there with me. Be able to wraps her in my arms and tell her it'll be okay. I know that sounds corny, but it's how I felt. I need her. Even if we just sit around in silence, being able to hold her close was my favorite thing. Keeping her pressed to me. Nothing between us. Just warm, bare skin and happy feelings.
Damn...I really miss that. But for now we were just stuck with a faint mind connection, which I guess was good enough.
"Go ahead. You can tell me anything." I replied, slightly curious about what she was going to say.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Esmeralda
I kept my eyes squeezed close, a single tear rolling down my cheek. I feel my grip start to weaken again and I flailed, fighting to keep hold.
"I'm so sorry." I repeated a few times, clinging to his mind. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry..."
I remained silent for a moment, struggling to find the right words, to soften the blow. But... there was none.
"I'm... pregnant."

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:14 pm

Griffin

I frowned at all the apologies. something is very wrong. What else did Falco do that she hasn't shown me?
...Then she said the next thing, and my senses kicked into overload. A child. That's why Falco is keeping her.
FUCK.
No. Just...no, damn it. I can't lose it. Not another kid. Not my baby. Becca was difficult enough, and now we brought this innocent baby into all of our problems.
I felt...partially relieved. Partially terrified. If this is true, then Falco will let Es live.
But now he has to keep her for about nine months. Nine months.
I can't. Not that long. I thought he would experiment her and let her out a week later, like he did with pretty much everyone else. But now...aw Fuck. That's all I could think of was a jumble of swear words. Now it's not just Es. It's a child, too. How could I be so damn stupid?

Everything around me felt far away, as I stumbled to my feet, checking the entrance to the cave. Need a fight. Some kind of distraction. Shit.

"............................Huh."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:21 pm

Esmeralda
"I'm sorry," I croaked again, my control slipping. "I didn't know. W-what have I done?"
My emotions, my fear, the drugs, how weak I felt, it all started to get in the way. I couldn't keep myself pulled together and I started to slip out of his mind, regardless of how hard I fought against it.
I was weak. A fool. An idiot. This was all my fault.
"I'm so sorry!" I screamed, fighting hard not to loose the connection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:29 pm

Griffin

She was slipping away from me. I probably won't hear from her for almost an entire year.
"Es. Stop it. It'll all be fine," I thought slowly. "Just keep yourself alive, got it? ...If....if something happens to the child..." I frowned, not wanting to think about what Falco might do to a little kid. Definitely mess it up. "Nevermind about that. We can always make a new kid. Just...please. Don't you dare die."
I know, it probably sounded like I didn't care about the kid. I do though. It would be nice to have a family with Es...but...considering my job, I doubt it will be possible.I don't want the baby to die. Or for it to become an experiment. But...if I had to choose between Esmeralda and a baby...I choose Esmeralda.

Becca all over again. I should learn to keep my hands to myself.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:47 pm

Esmeralda
I clung to him desperately, so close to crying I was ashamed. But I couldn't help it. It was all just too much.
"I'm sorry!" I repeated, barely holding on. "I L-love yo-"
My last words were lost as I snapped out of his mind and into my empty cell.
I gasped, my eyes flying open and around crazily.
Suddenly the cold felt like ice, and despite just being with Griffin, I felt so... alone.
I wrapped my arms around my legs and stared off. My face remained stony and hard, not showing how much I was breaking inside. I whipped off the one lone tear and stared through my bars, vowing never to cry again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Soooooo. Long story short, purple doesn't have Internet for a month. So she texted me her response. Here it is

Griffin

/"Es? ...Es!"/ I thought furiously, knowing it was no use. She was gone. Back with Falco. "Damn it!" I said aloud, hitting my fist against the cave wall and suddenly feeing so frustrated...so helpless. I hate that feeling. And now I have to feel this way for almost an entire year.
I had temporarily forgotten where I was, my mind too focused on Esmeralda and the tiny life inside of her. So when a thin, sharp weapon came flying towards me, I was too confused to react. It hit me in my arm, embedding deeply into a muscle. Then suddenly Vulture was there, running towards me. I gritted my teeth and fumbled for my daggers, but it was too late. I only had enough time to see Vulture flash a note to me saying,"Sorry. Nothing personal." And then...I felt arough hit on the head. 
The last thing I heard before I passed out was the sounds of speakers coming to life around me, Willow's voice announcing that Iwas out of the competition.
But my last thought was Es. That face. That beautiful woman. Beautiful body, beautiful soul. And thanks to Falco...that beautiful woman might be no more.

Falco

I watched the woman. Something just happened. Vision? No... Power. She must have used it. Outside communication. Cannot have that. I walked to her, Child opening the cage as I approached Esmeralda. I then stuck a needle into an area by her shoulder, knowing that she will not be able to resist. Special drug. She will live. Body will be unaffected. But her mind will slow. Unable to form coherent thought. I then steppedout of the cage, going through some drawers and finding an apple and obtaining a glass of water. I set them in her prison, then left, locking the door.
Eat. You will be here long. Can not have you die from starvation."

Becca

He...was feeding her...like she was...an animal.
I suppose... most of these humans are...animals..but...it still seems...wrong? Wrong to...contain a human...like that? No...no...if Father did it..it must be right...but... I dunno...it feels...bad. Not good...not nice...like...a big mean bully...
"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11