the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GxE: awesome assassin lovin'

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

GxE: awesome assassin lovin' - Page 10 Empty Re: GxE: awesome assassin lovin'

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Blerpy do.

You liek my title? You better.
Okay. Soooo...the assassin scene on the plan is paused. And Ella wanted to play with Falco in the mean time. What an odd, disturbed little author. (love ya, Ells. x3)
Here's the rundown. Ella chained Griffin and Falco together. Falco went to drag Griffin away. Esmeralda shot a bunch of daggers at Falco, there was a brief fight, and then Falco used Grif as a human shield. Woopdy doo~
Esmeralda tried to get Falco to leave Dove and Griffin alone, but he only agreed to leave Griffin alone as long as Es came with him to his lab of evulz.

So Es is currently k.o'd in a funky laboratory, Griffin is hating life, and Falco is....whatever Falco is. yay for happy endings.

Rundown of Falco's office. Consider him Dr.Evil, expect he's not Dr. Evil and he doesn't want one million dollars and...well...he's...totally different. Okay, that was a bad reference. Do not consider Falco to be Dr. Evil, consider Falco to be...some weird bat/human/insanepersonthing/alien/doctor/scientist/I'mrunningoutofslashes/yesh, that's pretty much it. Do you think this title is too long?

Okay, inside a madman's office. Actually, it's more of a laboratory. You get the jist.
There are a few counters covered in random chemical tube thingys, and limbs hanging from the ceiling by chains. All kinds of cabinets and stuff. The room is dimly lit, and there are three surgical tables, complete with metal restraints. There are knives, shots, cremes, poisons, all in the cabinets, the floor a hard concrete and the wallpaper yellowing and peeling off. Also basic hospital stuff, like the heart monitor thingy and whatnot, and a swirly stool for Falco to sit on.

There are also a few bags of blood neatly lined up in a corner, and some metal stuff. Also jars containing fingers, toes, tongues, teeth...yeah, it's kinda gross. What might stand out is a small toddler bed in a far corner, a ratty one eyed stuffed bunny propped up on the pillow. But besides that, it's a regular crazy den.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Falco

I watched the blonde woman as she slept. I made sure to restrain her, her wrists and ankles bound tightly to the table she layed on. She was nude. Her clothes tossed into a hamper. She will not need them. Not now.

Convincing her to come. That. Was too easy. These humans...all so fragile. So weak. They fall in love. Love causes recklessness. Anger. Pain. Tears. Love is pointless.

My inspection was finished. For now. I stared at her body, not marveling, more disgusted. Her body. So weak. Fragile. Easy to hurt. Another example of the uselessness of humans. I stuck a sharp, thin knife into her arm, closing my eyes as I felt it penetrate her skin. My point has been made. One blade can harm a human. One. Single. Blade. It enters the skin. Causes blood to flow. So weak.

I pulled the knife out and set it aside. I could fix that. Make her skin stronger. Firmer. But now is not the time for such experiments. I obtained her for one reason. Her mind. I could not care less about the state of her body.

I reached my hand to the table and grabbed a needle, then thrust it into her wrist. That should wake her up. One minute. Then...we shall have a chat.

Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Esmeralda
I'd like to say I'm pretty strong. I mean, being raised as I was, I had to be . Only the strong children made it past the first few years of training. But beyond that, I'd like to say I'm pretty mentally... firm. Does that make sense?
Being pushed to your very breaking point at the age of four is hardly a fond childhood memory of mine. Nor is are my countless lessons on torture, poisons, and kidnapping.
Have you ever seen someone die? I have.
Have you ever been the one to kill them? Did you have your mind, your very being, melded with theirs as you were forced to torture their heart into stopping?
I'm thinking no.
So it's suffice to say I have pretty thick shell. I may be hot headed, but not a lot of things can get under my skin and having me truly feeling helpless.
Seeing Griffin being held at knife point was one major exception.
Seeing him like that made fear wash through me like ice in my veins.
How could I just step back and watch Falco kill the one thing that means /anything/ to me? I couldn't.
I love Griffin. I would give myself over to Orion over and over again just to ensure he had one painless moment.
Turns out though that I wasn't giving myself over to Orion, but Falco.
Despite the fear in Griffins eyes... I'm not scared. He's safe now and that's all that matters.

I stirred, my head throbbing as I came to, to find myself chained to a table. Small pain radiated from my arm but I ignored it. I blinked, trying to understand what I was seeing before me.
... Falco.

My hair stood on end as I looked around. Where was my clothing? What was he going to do to me. Better yet- was Griffin okay?
"Y-you," I mumbled, blinking a few times as my vision cleared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:04 pm

Falco

I was perched onto my stool, watching her with an unwavering, hidden gaze. I knew all she could see was my mouth and hands. And that is all she ever needs to see. "Yes. Me." I said slowly, my voice a bored drawl.
Another flaw. Pointing out the obvious. Despicable. I took of my pack and set it on the ground. "Child. Sleep. I have work to do."
I then turned back to Esmeralda. "Hello," I found a wide grin forming on my face. I looked her over again. Terrible human body. So breakable.

"You are mine now."

Becca

Father...he...found girl. Found girl he like. Big girl. Pretty. She...has...power? I...I do not..understand. Mind power.

Father says...he says I'm smart. Smart for...for...girl of three. But...he also say...this girl smarter. She...can....think...things....get into...brains.

I...crawled out of...his pack. All my...parts. ...Hands. ...Feet. ...Face. Eyes that were...different...color. One was...green-blue...other....black. Black like...like father eyes. ....I love father's eyes.

My parts...sorta...connected. Then...I...walked. I walked over to...bed? Yes. He said...it was bed. I climbed into bed and....closed....closed my eyes....like Father...said. Have to do what...Father says...or...o-or I get...hurt. I don't like hurt...

I did not...not look at the girl. She was...drugged. On table. She...she would...be hurt, too...I....I don't want...to watch Father hurt people...
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Esmeralda

I squirmed a little. The way he just looked at me, his words, the fact that I had no clothes on... it gave me chills.
Would he do anything to me? I don't mean hurt me. I know there will be pain. I mean...
...Griffins the only male ever to see me this way...
My eyes followed the.. dear God. Was that a /child/ on the bed?
I felt myself pale before meeting Falcos eyes and squirming a bit more. Did I /have/ to be nude?
"What do you want with me?" I asked sharply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:31 pm

Falco

She is uncomfortable. Humans tend to be that way. Tend to not like being without clothing. This way is easier. Nothing in the way. Easier to examine. Analyze my specimen. Watch them. Study them. Read them.
"Your power," was my simple answer. There are people in this world. People with powers. I am one of them. The rarest power is one related to the mind. A power so unique and fresh. Maybe I can take her mind. Pick it apart. Somehow transfer her power to myself.

That...might be impossible. I have tried. But humans are too delicate. They die. Easily.

There is one option. Esmeralda. She is not alone. I examined her while she slept.

The woman is with child. It is vague. But it is there.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Esmeralda
I blinked, taking in his words. "My... what?" I struggled further. "Impossible. It's a part of me."
So he didn't want my body. What a tremendous relief. Now I just have to worry about staying alive...
"Give me back my clothing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:43 pm

Falco

"Not impossible. I find ways."
I ignored her other remark. I need to test. See her will. Her strength. What makes her scream. So I reached into my cloak and pulled out a rusty, deadly sharp blade, the same weapon I used on Jonathan a few hours ago. I then slashed a quick, deep gash into her left leg. Yes. Pain. Blood. Eventually, I will break her. And there will be tears.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:47 pm

Esmeralda
My eyes widened at the sharp nip of pain on my leg but I did not make a sound. No, I would not give him that satisfaction.
I narrowed my eyes at him and gritted my teeth. I did not allow myself to tense. I did not allow myself to show any weakness. Instead I brought a memory of Griffin to the front of my mind and focused on it. On his eyes. His scent. That smile... I'd be alright. He was worth this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:03 pm

Falco

Strong. So far. Being stubborn would only result in more pain. More experiments. I moved upward, fingers slowly trailing along her body, one hand pressing the cold blade against her skin. Humans. They respond to touch. They respond to feeling. I will break her resolve. Shape her to my will.
I brought the dagger further up, my face close to hers, the grin everlasting. "You can not hold out forever. They never do. Feel pain. Let it consume you."
I then took the knife and stabbed the top of her right arm, moving it down in a torturous, slow motion.

Becca

He had started...
They...they always start so strong...everyone acts so...brave. Then they...they crumple. Lose...lose will to fight...and Father...Father feeds off of that pain...
I....I love Father. And...even though...what he does is...mean...it is right. He...purges the world of the useless ones...and...it makes him...happy.

I just...want Father to be happy. I just want....want him to love me...

I stayed there...on the bed...holding Mr.Hops...and squeezing my eyes shut...it hurt...to do that. Hurt...to do anything. But...I'm used to the constant...throb...all the hurt....I've been hurt for so long...it...feels good now...

Please. Please just scream...make Father happy....
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:10 pm

Esmeralda
I gritted my teeth, fitting hard against a scream that was bubbling forward.
He was touching me though. His fingers were trailing along with the blade. His face was too close. And that grin.
A shaky breath escaped between my lips. I squeezed my eyes closed, refusing to show any other sign of being affected.
Instead I brought Griffins imagine to the front of my mind, letting it play across my closed lids like a moving picture. I clung to the image with dear life. I would not scream. I would not cave. I would not break. Not will I still had a reason to keep going. Not while I had Griffin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:27 am

Falco

I tilted my head and continued to watch her. "Strong. Yes. Good..." I finished the cut. Then blood began to pour down her arm. Red. Sticky. Beautiful. It dripped to the floor. Only adding more stains. Many people have been on this table. Many. They never come back the same. Never. I do not allow it. They are my subjects. My tools. My...pets. Toys to be played with.

"Love. You persevere through love. Disgusting. You belong to me now. Jonathan. He. Will move on. You. Will be forgotten. He. Will find someone else. He. Will leave you," I said, face remaining close to her, studying her reaction.

Humans. They react. Both to physical, and emotional pain. Hurt the victim. Cause them pain. Bring their loved ones into it. Make them lose hope. Tarnish their will. Eventually...obedience will come. I took the knife and began to cut slowly down her other arm, just like I had done with the first. I made sure to avoid tendons or veins. I need her alive. Or...her mind alive. And a human mind can not function when they are dead. Pity.

The shaky breath she took was not much. But it was enough. I know that she can only hold out for so long. Patience. I will get what I desire.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:33 am

Esmeralda
The pain in my other arm seemed far off, almost distant now. It's not like I wasn't feeling it. I was. And a part of me was mentally screaming in agony. But that part remained shoved away and ignored. I was use to dealing with pain. In my clan... I had been tested and trained to withstand it. This was nothing. I knew how to train my mind into ignoring it.
Griffin's face stayed front and center beneath my eyelids. Those sky blue eyes... held me completely captivated.
I heard Falco's words and I nearly laughed. Griffin would /never/ leave me.
"You're wrong," I whispered, careful to keep my voice steady and calm. "And I do /not/ belong to /you./

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:46 am

Falco

I chuckled. A deep, eery sound, growing in gruffness. It all seemed so...entertaining. This situation. Her stubbornness. My pets amuse me. They believe they can last. They never do. Which makes their feeble attempts to resist so...delicious.
"Believe what you want. You will fall. Consumed by pain."
Both of her arms were now covered in blood. I leaned my head down and licked one of the gashes, rolling the savory liquid around in my mouth. Everyone's blood tasted different. Unique. I had enhanced my own taste buds. Trivial, but worthwhile.

"Being stubborn. Resisting inevitable. It will only make it worse." I paused, bringing my face back to hers and staring into her eyes. Eyes are windows. They reveal things.

"Fighting back. Useless. And...it will put more strain on the child."

I slipped my hand down, fingers caressing her belly. Not in a caring way. Possessive. Her child is mine now. Might be difficult to shape Esmeralda to my will. But a child...much easier. Weaker mind. Even more feeble than adult humans.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:51 am

Esmeralda
I felt his tongue lick one of my gashes and my eyes flew open in disgust. I suppose it was better than pain. But regardless, the action appalled me. Then he was mere inches away and staring into my eyes.
I narrowed mine hatefully and stared back... until I heard his next words.
Put strain on the... child?
I stiffened in shock, my mouth parting.
"W-what? No. You're lying. I'm not pregnant. Get off me!"
I thrashed under his touch, disgust filling me. Only Griffin could touch me like this. See me like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:58 am

Falco

Yes. I found it. The spot. Vulnerability. She is disgusted with me. Good.
I did not move. Did not talk. I let her thrash, waiting for it to disperse. My hand continued to rest on her stomach. She is in denial. She is pregnant. Whether she likes it or not.

I glanced at the pool of blood on the floor. That might get in the way. So I motioned for my Child.

Becca

I...heard it. The blood...it was dripping to the floor....a steady...plop sound. Father would make me...make me clean it up...and...there sounded like...there was so much of it...

He likes...tasting blood. I've tried it...but...it tastes icky...

I slowly turned...seeing Father..wave me over. He...he wanted me! I...could help...!...Good....I like...when father needs me...makes me feel...nice...

I got out..of bed....and picked up the mop....in the corner...

Then I started to clean....and when Father glanced at me...it was...a short glance...but he was....he was....amused...not mad.
I couldn't help...a smile. He finds...p...what's the word...ah, yes...he finds pleasure in...what he does. And...when Daddy-I-I mean...Father is happy...it makes me so...so glad...

I cleaned up the blood...with a smile on my face. I...wasn't useless...like the humans. Father...he needs me...he is all I have...
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:04 am

Esmeralda
Horror began to seep through me. A... child... inside of me... no.
What have I done? What have we done? I c-can't... No!
"GET OFF OF ME!" I screamed, my voice cracking at the force.

A child was so... innocient. And we were so... dangerous. Hell, we've had no clue if we'd live to see tomorrow. And now we've dragged a baby into this mess?
What have we done?
What am I going to do?

"Get off me..." I repeated weakly, my thrashing dying down. I was light headed. Why?
My eyes flickered to my clothless body, to the.... blood everywhere.
O-oh...

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:18 am

Falco

I was not fazed. I have been yelled at before. Screamed at. Many times. She was quickly weakening. Another thing about humans. They have one moment. A single rush. Some energy, and then it is gone within seconds, replaced by exhaustion. Pathetic.
"No," I said, lips twitching back into that grin. "You will faint. Resort to an unconscious state. Talk afterwards."

My head lazily swept down her chest, stopping at her stomach. I turned my head, ears pressed to her skin to listen. She is only about two months in. She shall stay with me for seven months. I will examine her. Figure out the power of her mind. Then release her battered body after the child is in my hands. It all works so well.

Becca

I cleaned..and cleaned...this...this girl has a lot of blood...
I couldn't help...looking up to stare at her. She has...the same hair color...as me. Expect...my hair is curlier...and...not as nice....and....but...it's still the yellow color...

I....stared. She was...magnificent. Her body...even though...it was covered in blood...it was...beautiful. When I grow up...will I have a beautiful body too? ...I want to be pretty....like her...like the...Dove lady from before...and the boy that was her twin...he was quite strange....he had...he had blue-green eyes...just like...my left one...though...I did not see much of him...he only stayed for a little while...was asleep most of the time...

Humans are so..different. And weird...
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:31 am

Esmeralda
I whimpered, actually whimpered as he placed his head on my stomach.
My... child... I've practically signed it's death certificate!

For the moment my fight left me. I stopped struggling and just... laid there, staring up at the ceiling, feeling... numb.
I destroyed everything I touch. What was I doing now? What was the point?

Then I felt her staring at me... the girl. The one who crawled out of his back pack. I slowly turned my head toward her, everything feeling far away as I met her gaze. My eyes must of looked dead, haunted even. That's how I felt.
I stared at her emptily, vagually wondering who she was and what her unfortunate story was. My thoughts started to drift as I felt my consciousness slipping.
I clung to the sight of the girl. After all, she was a projection of what would become of my child, right?
I began to wonder... what was her name? How old was she? What happened to her parents? Was she okay? Was she fed enough? Why did she look so ill?
My thoughts rolled round and round as the blood loss took its toll.

She was what my child would be.

I stared at her, my eyes pained. Something illogical flickered in me and I had the urge to break free from my chains and save this nameless child. Maybe saving her would... make up for the horrific deed Griffin and I have done. I had to protect her, my baby, this nameless girl, they suddenly melded into one person in my mind.
This girl was our child. When I had delivered her, I couldn't recall. How she got so old, I wasn't sure. Falco must of had me in a coma... I'VE LEFT HER ALONE ALL THIS TIME?

The room was spinning. I couldn't hold a thought or make sense of anything anymore. I just stared at my child, tears spilling forward. She was... so beautiful. Looked just like him... With the hair... the nose... the eyes. She was a spitting image of...

Griffin.
His name swiped away the fog in my thoughts. It pushed away the spinning llama dancing behind our child and sparked my will back to life. Suddenly, I remembered my reason for fighting again. But it was too late. I had lost too much blood and I had no grounds against the darkness that pressed down on me.
My eyes fluttered close as I clung to those bluegreen eyes and passed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:47 am

Falco

Her breathing slowed. The pathetic whimper subsided. I brought my head back up to Esmeralda's face. Looking at her. ...Wondering why.

What is so great? About this thing called...love. Another trivial emotion. Love brings destruction. Chaos. It ruins plans. It is too unpredictable.
Yet I suppose I have underestimated this 'love' concept. It gives her strength. A reason. Hm. Well. She will soon forget love. I will cleanse her. Show her the way. Emotions are not required. They are blockades. She could do so much better without them.

I looked over at my Child. "Child. Go on."
I watched as she dropped the mop and skittered away, so eager to please me. Annoying girl at times. But she is useful. Her power is a wondrous one.
She came back. Holding a needle and string. She held these up. Then bowed her head to me.
"Here...Father. Do you...need...help?"
"No. You. Will get in the way. Sleep." I replied. I accepted the needle and string, then I looked away from my Child, back to Esmeralda. Can not have her bleed out. I need her alive.
I began to sew the wound on her leg and arms closed, with small, expert stitches.

Once that was finished, I grabbed a different needle. Stuck that one right in her thigh. Then injected the fluid into her sytem.

Special recipe. My own. A poison. The more she resists...the more pain she will feel. I control it. So I now control her. And only I know the antidote. Same thing I administered to Nastasia and Jonathan. Though I wait to use that against them. I will in time.

She will sleep long. Have nightmares. Blood will be tainted green. Body will feel numb for a week. Necessary side effects for a frail human mind.

Becca

The girl...was..staring back. I guess I just...couldn't look away... she looked so sad...
I have seen that look... a pained look...but... this look was...more pained than most. It was...an...inside pain...not just...physical.
Then Father...looked at me...told me...to go...I know what he wants...this is the way...he wants that...string..and...needle.

I quickly sorta...threw the mop down...so...driven to make him glad...make him...appreciate me...please appreciate me...
Then when I came back...he s-said....said I'd...get in the...way...and...that hurt me...hurt my heart.
I just obeyed...wanting him to be...proud....striving for him to...to rely on me....to want me.

I climbed back into bed....and held Mr.Hops...then fell asleep...but...the image of the girl..the pain in her...eyes...it...it followed me into dreamland...along with Mr. Hops and Father...
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:18 am

Esmeralda
The darkness of my dreams held me down for what seemed like years. Horrible images possessed me... there was no escape.
Griffin dying.
Our child, struggling to breath on Falco's examining table.
Griffin screaming out in pain.
Coren on fire.
Our child staring at me with accusing, one eye blue green, the other black.

So much pain and it was all my fault.
My stomach and head seemed to roll in two different directions. I felt so sick. He must of given me something because next thing I knew I was flailing against the restraints and throwing up something horrid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:27 am

Falco

A day later. She awoke. Vomiting. All over my floor.
I frowned, watching her. Humans have such weak stomachs. It will pass. In time.
I said nothing. Just waited for her to finish.

Becca

I sat..on my bed...watching Father watch her.
She was...puking...everywhere...gross... I would have to...clean that up later...
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:31 am

Esmeralda
I blinked a few times, trying to clear my thoughts but... I couldn't. Everything felt... off. Wrong. I was drugged, obviously. The room spun a little and I resisted the urge to puke again. Was that morning sickness? From the drugs? or... both...
"Wh-what did you put in me?" I blinked a few more time, struggling to sit up, but the effort set an odd pain through me. I gasped and crumbled back to the table, glaring at him weakly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:17 pm

Falco

"A test. Injection. Experiment," I replied. I got off of my stool and kicked it aside. It would only get in the way. "Come. Do not resist. Fighting. Will cause pain."
I hit a button on the counter, her restraints groaning and retracting back into the table. I grabbed her wrists and tied them off as soon as the restraints were gone. Humans. Still weak. She needs to live. I picked her up, then headed towards a far wall. "Room. For you."

Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Esmeralda
I gritted my teeth as I found myself being lifted in his arms.
No one. Was allowed. To touch me. No one except for Griffin, and even Rose. But especially not /this/ pathetic excuse for soul. Where ever he was planning on taking me, I wasn't having it.
Whatever he had injected in me left me feeling pretty numb. I could barely feel the gashes along my leg and arms. And the threat of pain was hardly frightening, since I wasn't really feeling any. So I tensed myself and went to flip out of his arms.
Only the moment I went to do so, an intense pained filled me. Almost like my insides were on fire. A socked gasp escaped me and I went limp, twitching slightly.
What in the...

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:52 am

Falco

There was a cellar door on the rooms side. The door...bar like. A cage. Containment. Prison. I motioned for Child to open the door. Then threw Esmeralda in, not caring to be gentle. A few broken bones might help. Make her weaker.
I took a bucket from the side. Then threw the contents on top of her. Water. She needs cleaned off. Vomit has a very distasteful odor. I then went over and fetched her clothes. Humans. Apparently can not stand cold. It kills them. Weak.
I threw the clothes and a blanket into the cell. Then shut and locked the door. High security lock. Impossible to get out of without key. If she even tries, she will feel pain.
"Seven months. Maybe eight. This is your new home."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next