the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!)

+2
Avery
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!)

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:08 pm

"I only know of my father. I have his form and his name is...a bird. Some bird...I don't know anything about my mother." Riku wanted to keep his presence hidden from the leaders here, but at the same time they probably already knew he was here. They had to have someone scouting.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!)

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:30 pm

Akria raised an eyebrow, " Is his form a bird or is that his name?" She was confused. Maybe she shouldn't be pushing him to talk to her about this, but she was curious. He seemed right now the only person who she could talk to without shrienking away. Maybe it was because he wasn't giving her pity looks.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:03 pm

Gabriel sighed and stood as well, reaching out and taking a pice of grass from her hair. "Find out what it is and help them learn to harness and control it. It's not rare for a shifter to have some kind of ability."

Xavier shoved his head against the door and it opened to reveal a large room with white walls and a large bed and at the opposite wall a sliding glass door that lead to a balcony. "Too white for my taste, but at least it's shelter. I stay in the woods though." He turned back towards her and found his eyes lingering on the little fox and looked away.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:03 am

D: I feel so out of this.... i don't even know what's going on anymore....! Neither of my characters have anyone to talk to. Is anyone open?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:41 pm

mhrr.... I'ma drop. Anna is quite museless....
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:25 pm

(I can make someone for you Ravyn.)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:00 pm

Riku realized she was merely curious and continued. There wasn't any point in keeping a secret really... "His name is a bird...Eagle! That's his name...and his form was a wolf...Maybe he went here or something."

Rachel had to blink several times in order to grasp the room's beauty. "It's beautiful..." She smiled, a little odd for a fox, but it really was beautiful. "Thank you..."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:40 pm

(Mmm..I could make more charries too, and aww BW....Sad)

Xavier shook out his fur and cleared his throat. "Eh, no need thanking me, Gabriel is the one that built this place." His tail twitched and he looked around them.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:47 pm

Name:Dusk Moonlight
What's your other form?:Wolf
Past:unkown
Personality:Has a dark sense of humor and tends to stay by herself. She's sort of scene or emo. Is very strong willed but never talks.
Image:Petite, raven black hair, her right eye is silver and her right one is black. Pale skin but not sickly pale.
Shift Image:
Slender and swift black wolf with a white spot on her chest.

Name:Dawn
What's your other form?:Wolf
Past:unkown
Personality:Is very bright and sweet and is very energetic. She's in other words the exact opposite of her twin.
Image:White hair, a right silver eye and a left black eye.
Shift Image:
Slender and swift white wolf with a black spot on her chest.

Name:Ian
What's your other form?:Tiger
Past:tbd
Personality:tbd
Image:Tall, lightly muscled, black hair, gray eyes.
Shift Image:.
large white tiger
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:51 pm

That's really helpful, thanks! ^^
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Name: Liam Nightengale
What's your other form?: black panther
Past: His parents abandoned him so he freaked when he started to shift.
Personality: He canbe quiet and not show emotions since he still has his doubt about shifters.
Image: The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!) - Page 5 416

Shift Image: A big black panther with blue eyes

Name: Calla
What's your other form?: a white tiger
Past: She doesn't really remember. She just remembers walking to the acdemy.
Personality: Can be shy at times but comes out of her shell when people talk to her.
Image: The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!) - Page 5 417
Shift Image: A white tiger
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Aria nodded, "Intersting name. I am sure someone is bound to remember it. If he did come here then maybe there are yearbooks." She thought about it for a second, "Do they even have yearbooks here?" She could really imagine them doing that since the vibe of this whole place was set back in medieval time.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:31 pm

Rachel saw his tail twitch. "There's no need to really show me around if you don't want to. I bet I can find everything." She looked at Xavier, hoping to read his emotions, even if he was in animal form.

Riku thought about it for a moment. "Maybe they do...we..-I should find the one in charge and ask. Someone would remember the name Eagle...and I think he's the one that jumped off the cliff...."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:50 pm

"I've nothing better to do." He sat, but he was still fairly large no matter what he did. He looked at her patiently. "Is there any place you'd like me to show you? The hidden library under the old clock tower outside perhaps?"

Dusk and Dawn trotted towards the school, their fur thick and healthy looking. Dusk's black fur was as black as night, despite one little patch of white on her chest. Dawn's pelt was as white as snow, but had a ink black spot on her chest. Their movements were almost in sync and they held an air of power as they approached, their silver and black eyes both curios and catious.

Ian laid under a tree's shadow in the school yard, dozing in his white tiger form. His blue eyes were closed and his sides raised and descened each breath he took.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:54 pm

Sora: I finished my food and became curious about the premises, so i stood and left the dining hall, heading outside. As soon as i was out, i found somewhere quiet and shifted. I hadn't been able to shift all that long and it was still an unnatural, forced, and uncomfortable sensation, but i knew it would be easier to poke around like this. Once i was fully panther, i strode off, sniffing around and exploring, debating finding a tree to go hide in for a bit.

Cyrus: I finally managed to track down my room and drop off my stuff before foregoing food in favour of exploring. I wanted to get my bearings. I headed outside, standing outside the front doors nad looking around curiously, wondering where i should go first.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:56 am

That caught her attention. "Hidden library?" Rachel was always interested in books and that sort of thing, so it seemed perfect. She noticed now that even though Xavier was sitting, he was still massive. She felt that way in her fox form, the Greek Teumessian fox that ran through her veins made her that way.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:37 am

Akira nodded getting up, "Come one lets go find out now." It was best that they start now then later that way if this was a false lead then he wouldn't spend all his time here.

Liam walked up to the castle. What was this place? It was suppose to teach him about why he could shift into a black panther. He hoped that this wasn't a crazy house or any thing like that. He wasn't crazy, or worse this could be a secret place that they experiment on you. He sighed, well I might as well find out. He entered the castle fearing what could be in there.

Calla woke up in a field. She looked around looking for any reason why ended up here. Wait where was she in the first place? She looked back in her thoughts trying to remember her life and what lead to point of here. Nothing came up just blankness. She searched for her name she knew it began with a C ..... Calla. That was it. She began to walk forward till she ended up at a castle. She entered it, "Hello,"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:58 am

Riku shrugged. "If you want to. You don't have to go along with this you know." He shifted fully back, the canine features disappearing. "If you're sure then let's go."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:26 pm

Akira nodded, "It's not like I have anything better to do." It was the truth she didn't have anything to do but think of the past and wallow in her self pity. She didn't really find that appealing at all.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:38 pm

Riku looked toward the Academy. He had a feeling she was just avoiding her own problems, but he didn't say anything. "Then let's find the person in charge here..." Riku started to walk back inside, tuning his ears for other people.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Akira followed him into the academy. She wondered where the people were at this part of the castle seemed deserted. She listened for any sign of life but there on. This was a big castle she hoped that aound would echo even if the person was farther way towards them.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:27 pm

Riku stopped. "As far as I can hear...no one is in here. I hear someone outside on the grass..." He closed his eyes for a brief moment, the smell of the person bringing back a memory of Riku killing one of the person's kind mercilessly. "He smells of a....dragon." He opened his eyes and went back outside, the fresh air filling him again.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Akira's eyes widened, a dragon she hadn't seen a person shift into one of those in a while. She followed him outside letting the wind whip around her. She tried to smell what he was smelling but she was out of practice. "Where is he?" She tried hard to get bearing of the diresction but the wind messed her up.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:45 pm

Riku braced himself for the wind and smelled again. "Umm...somewhere out here? Is that descriptive enough?" He chuckled darkly and looked around. "Must be on the other side..."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:53 pm

Akira smiled, she was glad she wasn't the only one lost. "Lost much?" She teased him. Suddenly she remembered that she never really introduced herself to him. She had been talking to this guy and didn't even know his name. "By the way my name is Akira."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next