the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!)

+2
Avery
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!)

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:34 am

Riku remembered that they didn't even know each other's names. It seemed strange to think about, considering he told her a lot. "A lovely name. I'm Riku." He looked at her. "Let's go to the other side."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!)

Post by Karma =) Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:09 pm

Akira smiled, "Thanks." She like his name it was different like her own. "Interesting name you have there." She followed him to the other side where hopfully a person was to help.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:45 am

((James~Akira and Riku are going to meet Gabriel if that's ok...))

Riku shrugged. "I've heard it somewhere...a video game perhaps? For a while I never had a name...Riku sounded good so I named myself that." He saw a person lying in the grass. Riku smelled the dragon blood running through his veins.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:01 pm

(Thats fine by mean but we have to wait for Wolf)

Akira wonder what that was like being on your own and having no name. He had to name himself that seemed sad to her. She follwed him when he stopped. She walked to his side to see a guy int the grass. Was this person going to help them?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:19 pm

(Mhm. *nods*)
James lazed around outside, not far from where Gabriel was. His eyes were half way shut and his black hair gleamed a blueish color in the sun's light from being so black.

Xavier nodded, stood, and shifted back. He always felt to tight in his human skin, but he had to to be able to get into the library. "Follow me then." He walked out her door and into the hall.

Dusk and Dawn made it to the school and looked at it suspicously. They were both now in their human forms and they both wore unsure expressions.

Ian yawned and stretched under the tree, his sharp white teeth showing as he did and the muscles below his skin flexing as he did. He closed his blue eyes once more and dozed.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:07 am

Rachel smiled in her fox form, then shifted to what she had recently thinking of as her second form. "Alright." She was somewhat happy now, finally getting a glimpse of the place in her memories.

Riku approached and looked at the two people. Wolf and dragon. "Um...hello.." He started, not sure quite how to start off... Riku focused on first the younger person, who looked like an instructor of some sort. He seemed at ease for the moment and Riku suspected that relaxation was not something that easily had here.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:44 pm

Akira follwed after Riku with caution. She didn't trust people at least not ones she just seen. She made sure to be ready to fight then run if need be. She just saw the two figures relaxing as if nothing in the world could bother them. She wanted to be like that.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:44 pm

Xavier walked out of the room, his steps long and graceful, but he shortened his stride so she could follow. He looked back and smiled, revealing two sharp teeth.

James and Gabriel looked up, James still not losing his relaxed look. Gabriel spoke up as he sat up more, "Welcome to the Acadamey. Is there somthing you need?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:00 am

Rachel quickened her pace to keep up with him and became excited about not only going to this secret place, but with Xavier.

Riku nodded. "Um...I was wondering if you might...know a person. Someone left a note for me when I was born and it had this place's address. He sighed his name Eagle."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:02 am

Akira watched the two guys they seemed so calm and relaxed she was jealous. She wished she could be like that instead of nervous all the time. She hoped that they heard of Riku's father. She really wanted to help him.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6