the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!)

+2
Avery
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!)

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:29 am

((@James~I still have my girl Rachel if you want to make one still))

Riku walked through the Academy. He hadn't seen anyone yet and perhaps that was a good thing. His appearance could be menacing at times and like now, his eyes were dark. Riku turned to a hall and saw someone sitting in the hallway. He couldn't see the person's face, but by the smell he assumed the person was a girl. Riku reached the girl and studied the form. "Are you...okay...?" The words felt unfamiliar in his mouth, but it seemed like she wasn't happy.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!)

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:43 am

(kk) Mmmm....give me a bit to find a pic...but if not I'll just explain the way he looks.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:44 am

((Ok))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:07 pm

Name:Xavier
What's your other form?:timber wolf
Past:tbd
Personality:It'll develop as we go along....
Image:
Tall, tanned, black hair, gold eyes.
Shift Image:.
Horse sized black wolf with gold eyes.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:13 pm

Anna whips him again slightly. "How old are you, sire? And you talk like a babe..." She shifts back so as to disturb his 'comfy pillow', her horn diminishing back to her silver scar. But at least she had it, unlike when the humans stole it from her. Anna looks out to the sea, feeling sort of homesick. She missed the wild woods, the undisturbed nature that was her place to roam.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:16 pm

Rachel looked around the grounds of the Academy, wondering who all was here. Was it filled with...people like her? Possibly. She felt as if she had been here before though, like it was her home. Rachel shook off the feeling and began to walk toward the Academy building.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Akira didn't even realize someone was walking down the hall till he spoke. She jumped up quickly backing away from him. "Uhh yeah I'm fine." She hoped he didn't see that she had been crying. That was just too embaressing if he did. She hated when people felt bad for her. They would always give her this look like she couldn't take care of herself.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:50 pm

Riku narrowed his eyes. "You're not." He stated blankly, but it sounded like a snarl. "It's okay if you're not...it shows you have a heart." Again, the words were so foreign. His dark blue eyes flickered.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Akira flinched as words came out as a snarl. Why did he care if she wasn't? Most people didn't really want to know what's wrong they just wanted to act like a good person and ask. "Okay so maybe I'm not but why do you care?" She scrunched her eyes looking him over he seemed like a person that didn't care. He had a blank look on his face.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:02 am

Xavier laid across his bed, books strung around him as he read. Usually he'd be out exploring the woods or somthing right now, but lately he'd been feeling quite depressed and wished only to lose himself in other worlds.

Gabirl snorted and sat up again, looking out towards the sea. "I'm not sure...somtimes that makes me sad." He frowned at that, really wishing he did know how old he was. He knew it shouldn't matter to him, for time ment nothing to immortals, but it still troubled him grately.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:37 am

"Of course you would question my motives." Riku replied, his eyes growing darker. "I'm always interested in the feelings of others." He felt like he didn't have a heart most of the time, because he loved to fight and thought nothing of the lives he took. He liked his wolf form better than being human, but most would think that to be weird. Riku sat down, not right next to Akira, but sort of close, enough to read her face.

Rachel shifted, with some difficulty, and sniffed around the building. It seemed okay. Rachel shifted back and went into the Academy, hoping to see someone and find out what this place was. She had only gotten a piece of paper with this address on it, with no idea who it was from. Rachel had to find the person here.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:16 am

Xavier sighed and slammed his book shut after placing the book mark in it. He laid his head on the bed for a few minutes, before rolling off the bed and heading to his drawer. He pulled out some swimtrunks and slipped them on and grabbed a towel and headed out into the hall to go to the pool. No one would be there at this time, and he was desperate to get into some form of water that wasn't salty.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:55 am

Rachel wandered for what seemed like forever, then heard footsteps. She peeked around the corner and saw someone. Hope ran through her. Finally, someone to talk to, or at least they can find out who wrote this address down....Rachel then went around the corner and smelled...chlorine? She walked down the hallway to the person going to the pool. It seemed like they knew the place, or at least well enough to find their way to the pool. "Um...hello?"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:52 am

Anna
I look over a second. The only date I could place on myself was 515 years ago, when the Tapestries were made. Yet I had been wandering the woods long before that. "Time is a human thing," I merely mumble. It should not bother creatures like us. "I am homesick however. I miss the woods..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Akira thought this guy to be extremly weird. It was like talking to a robot no emotions really registered in voice except for once in a while. She put up her guard around him she didn't trust people at least not anymore. "Why though? Does it really matter what people are feeling?" She was starting wonder why she was even talking to this guy at all. when he sat down by her she moved farther away from him.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:11 pm

Riku sighed quietly. "Because I like battle and fighting so much...I feel as though I have no heart. I don't think of the consequences or the life I took...I just want to understand other people and why I am the way I am." His hands became wolf paws, but he tried to hide them in his black jacket.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:11 pm

"And I miss my lone hut down by the river and stealing from the polis of Athens every once in a while to make a living." A slow smile spread across his face. He'd never gotten caught for it, and it amused him greatly to see them running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Xavier stopped and looked over his shoulder, raising a black eyebrow. "Aye? What's it you need?" He turned to face her and crossed his arms over his chest, hid gold eyes curios.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:19 pm

Rachel was surprised by the golden eyes; she hadn't seen anyone with those before. Her eyes were a dark purple sure, but it was different all the same. "Well I just...don't really know where I am." She stopped herself before she spilled out everything. "Plus I hadn't seen anyone here.."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:20 pm

"They're either out hunting or having dinner. Would you like me to take you to the cafeteria, or would you rather mee the headmaster Gabriel first?" He studied her curiosly, having never seen purple eyes before.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:23 pm

The thought of food made Rachel quesy at the moment. "I think I'd rather meet the headmaster..." Rachel wondered what this was, not for the first time. Why was their eyes different colors than normal people's? Did other people shift like she did here?
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:31 pm

Xavier nodded. "Ok. Just follow me then." He sent a longing look at the pool before starting off down the hall towards the school yard, his steps long and graceful.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:35 pm

"Cute... The thief becomes the head of the Academy... I feel /so/ safe now... Surprised you havent tacked on a tuition like the other human universities to rob money too," Anna says, and perhaps its meant to be sarcasm but it is said flat and bluntly like the rest of what comes out of her mouth. She runs a hand through her blonde hair, blue eyes still on the sea.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:41 pm

Gabriel snorted. "I'm not like I used to be....I'm too tame." He shook his head, his silver hair on the grass. "But I have to put a good example for the students. I can't have them going into the world and causing choas. I'm planning on telling them we'll be fighting the vampires though, and demons, but the first years are staying behind."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:41 pm

Rachel walked, not quite next to him, but a little behind. "Sorry," She muttered for making him leave the pool. She had no trouble keeping up, use to her long legs as a fox.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:53 pm

"It's fine. I can still go back. You could to if you wanted to swim, the Acadamey has extra swimwear." He opened the large doors that lead outside into a school yard covered in green grass and some benches and exotic plants here and there.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next