the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!)

+2
Avery
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!)

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:42 am

"Ah come now. Join me for dinner for once Ann. I've been eating a lone in my office and hunting for too long. We can take the food outside if you wish." He eyed the steaming food, his dragon sighed urging him to either get it over with, or go hunt.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!)

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:00 am

Anna gave a slight look of disgust. "Fine. I'm not eating that though. Ive been stuck as a human for five hundred years, I'm sick of acting as such." Quite ready to leave right now... "ill be outside," she murmurs before moving off quickly.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:30 am

Gabriel sighed, deciding just to have them put him some left overs in the fridge as he followed her, his movements silent. He said hello to a few students on the way and he rushed ahead of her to open the door, then exited after her, shifting as he did so, very happy to be in his second skin. His large silvery form shined in the setting sun's light and his eyes scaned around them, already ready to do some hunting. A few other dragons looked up as he exited and took off towards the woods, ready to do some hunting. After about ten minutes they returned, full and tired, Gabriel especially. He landed near Anna, his sharp silver eyes filled with challenge much like the old Gabirel had been as he looked around. His tail twitched, indicating he wanted to train with someone, but none could match him. He gave a frustrated whine and laid down, and stared at Anna with an almost pouting expression, wishing he could go back to the times of Ancient Greece and have adventures again.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:54 am

Name: Riku
What's your other form?: Wolf
Past: Long and personal.
Personality: Very quiet and loves to fight. He feels it's his duty to fight for all shifters and sometimes that gets him in trouble.
Image:
The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXpMjwyYuHqIc58i3duBG9zKPxlVjgZKvSsOfVWBvRNCa-QvGeru_ttk9Gnw
Shift image:
The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXEfYg-yGCsS7aO3VI_IIXq3GtZbXTuHxv_Oy7mYvihcAH08SCwK-gD1h2gA

Name: Rachel
Past: She doesn't have any memories of her own. [Only certain people will find out her past]
Personality: Developing
Image:
The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!) - Page 2 Kylexy0309peek.flv
Shift image:
The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!) - Page 2 C0045885-Red_Fox_Vulpes_vulpes_-SPL

Last edited by εαgιε~ѕнαđоω on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:58 am

Eagle! *pounces*
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:23 pm

Hey! Where can I jump in?

Last edited by εαgιε~ѕнαđоω on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:52 pm

Anna lay peacefully, in what she considered her true form, in the shade of some birch trees. She stood as Gabriel approached, shaking out her mane, spiraled horn winking rainbows in the sunlight like an opal. "That is the look I remember," she states amused, blue eyes now bright and wild.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:12 pm

(sorry guys had a busy weekend)

Akira walked around the acdamey feeling lost. She just got here and the people who dropped her in here left. She wandered around the place looking at it. The place kinda of remeinded her of a castle, she expected a knight to come walking around the corner and full armor. Of course there were things that poped out revaling the true self of the academy. She found a spot near a armo and sat. What was she going to do with her life? She couldn't just hide in here forever. He was going to find her and this time she wasn't going to be able to get away. She sighs, hoping that at least her parents are safe.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Gabriel snorted shaking himself as an impulse to spar with the other dragons entered him. He sighed and sat down, his wings hanging down. "I wish things were like back then. It was so much simpler, but harder."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:21 pm

Sora: I blinked, eyes widening fractionally in surprise when i saw the room. It was a lot nicer than i'd expected and a lot nicer than i was used to. But i definately wasnt complaining..... "Wow...... this room is so nice. Thank you...." i said, walking inside and setting my bag down off to one side, where it would be out of hte way until i had a spare minute to unpack.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:30 pm

Jamees smiled and entered as well, and pointed out the doors. "That leads to the bathroom, that one the closet, and that one is, of course, the way out to the balcony." He said it all as though he'd said it a thousand times before, and of course he had. He then rattled off some information on the school and what time the school started tommorow and where to meet everyone else. "They're having dinner right now. Do you want me to show you the way?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:31 pm

(Who can I talk to?)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Hmmm....I can make someone once i answer all my chats. =)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:36 pm

Anna whips her tail once, wandering back to where she had been and laying down again. "Simpler..." She shakes her mane out. "...Maybe for someone like you," Anna mumbles.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Gabriel shifted back and sat in the green grass next to her. He flopped onto his back, well flopped really didn't fit it...he was to graceful to 'floop.' It was more of a graceful way of laying down, which only someone like him could do. He crossed his arms behind his head and sighed, the warmth of the sun and Anna's body heat next to him made his dragon side in bliss, always loving the heat.

(I'll make that charie in a bit...I'm not feeling very creative at the moment...)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:46 pm

Sora: I took in all the information, committing the layout of the room to memory quickly. When he asked about showing me to wherever it was i was supposed to go, i decided that i shouldnt leave the other guy waiting. "That's fine. If you wouldnt mind giving me directions, im quite certain i can find my way there. That other guy is probably still standing around the entrance waiting anyways. Its no big deal." i said calmly. I was good at making my way places and i'd be able to follow my nose after a while.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:54 pm

"Your nose is sensitive right? Just take a right when you smell the chlorine of the pool. There will be two large wooden doors with various animal designs on it. There's where you'll find food." He bowed his head slightly and left the room.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:14 pm

Anna gives a little huff, nudging him with her nose. "Who said I was a pillow?" She asks, eying him steadily. He could very well just eat her if he truly wanted, being a resting place wasnt so bad. It did send her to unfortunate times with young ladies and their lassos of pretty gold...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:17 pm

A soft laugh escaped Gabriel and he opened one eye. "You sure feel like one." His silver eye was filled with ease for the first time in years, the wind stirred his silver hair slightly, ruffling it.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:28 pm

(Oh okay Wolf just tell me when it is up)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:42 pm

((Karma, I could interact with your character...I have Riku and Rachel. Their info is two pages back))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:05 pm

(Okay Eagle =) Just come down a hall she is sitting down all depressed at the moment. And pick either one you want to talk to her.)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:10 pm

Anna huffed, flicking her tail at him to whip him slightly. "I hope I am an uncomfortable one," she says in a slightly teasing tone, nudging him on the shoulder again. "Odd old dragon..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:16 pm

(Arg, sorry Karma. =))

Gabriel laughed. "Nah, you comfy." He took a deep breath and was happy to smell the salty sea. He's always felt more comfortable near any large bodies of water, for he'd been raised in a small hut near the ocean when he was just a little boy.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:24 pm

(It's okay Wolf =) I am going to wait for Eagle so that Eagle can have someone to talk to.)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next