the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Karma =)
Ravyn
6 posters

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 26 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Rose wondered how this would play out. She kept her face neutral, but inside she was scared. She didn't know what, if anything, the King would do to her. Rose followed Michael, memorizing the way to the chambers.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 26 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:33 pm

Michael stopped in front of two huge oak doors. The King of course had the biggest room. He hesitated a second before pushing them open. He immediatly bowed to the King motioning that Rose do the same.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:37 pm

Rose quickly bowed as the doors opened. She didn't make eye contact with the King, because she was taught that slaves didn't do so unless they were being spoken to.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:42 pm

Michael continued bowing, he couldn't see Rose but hoped she was doing the same. "You may both rise." He almost sighed in relief that she did. He got up smiling at the king. "It is good to see you, your heighness. You seem well rested." The king smiled at him, "Ah my favorite gaurd always a pleasure." His gaze then turned onto Rose and his smile vanished. "This is your slave?" Michael nodded afraid that something was wrong.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:45 pm

Rose stood up when the King said they could and listened to the exchange. She looked at the King, her eyes slightly wider than usual. Rose hoped that the king would just leave her alone, but her blood seemed to roar in her ears.

((Haha I started to say Rose rose, but decided not to))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:52 pm

(Lol I would of laughed.)

Michael tried to keep calm, "Yes this is her." The King looked over Rose as if he was looking at an animal not worth his time. "She seems fine." The King moved closer to her taking her face in his hand turning it so he can see her. "She isn't bad looking either." He let her go. "You did a good job." He turned away from Rose. Michael continued to not show any emotion. "Thank you Sir."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:55 pm

Rose stiffened when the King moved her head and relaxed somewhat when he released her. The king...she wasn't property! She didn't let her face reveal what she was feeling and kept her eyes to the floor.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:02 pm

Michael didn't want to stay anymore. He always felt uncomfrotable in the King's presence. "You may both go. That will be all." Michael bowed again before leaving. Thank goodness that didn't turn out as bad as he expected. He made sure they were a good distance anyway from the king's chambers before he sighed. "You did good in there."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Rose bowed then followed Michael. She hurried after him, not wanting to be there any longer than necessary. "You didn't do bad yourself." Rose saw the door to the room and found herself wanting to be there more than ever.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:13 pm

Michael was glad when they entered his room again. "Well I have had years of practice. You have to suck up to him so you can be in his good graces." It wasn't good to anger the king. He was known for torturing anyone no matter what you were.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Rose shrugged. "Well that's better than being yourself and getting killed." She didnt' want to hurry them along, but she wondered. "Now what?" She wasn't used to this sort of freedom.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:25 pm

Michael layed down tired. "Now we act normal at least when in the castle. In this room and outside of the castle you don't have to act like a slave, but the king wiill be watching us for a while to see if anything will go wrong." He had seen it before. A vampire got too close to his slave and so the King had the slave killed.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:28 pm

Rose nodded, sitting on the bed and turned a little away from Michael. "So I can do this for example..." She twisted around to face him and kissed his cheek lightly.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:36 pm

Michael grinned, "Yes you could anytime you want." He winked at her. "You can do anything you want." He couldn't help but be flirtatous. It was the way he is. If he saw a pretty girl then well he had to flirt with her.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Rose moved herself a little closer to him. "Anytime and anything?" She kissed his lips now and found herself enjoying it. Her body moving a little closer.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:45 pm

Michael nodded his smile getting bigger. When she kissed him he kissed her back instanly. His hands went to her waist pulling her closer to him. He could smell her blood very strongly now it was making him hungry. He reluctantly pulled away. "I need to go get something to drink." Before he bit her.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:48 pm

((So, I was in this a long, long time ago and Eagle mentioned that I might be able to come back in. I just thought I'd link to my character sheets, kinda proving that I'd been in, and see if you guys would be okay with that. ))

http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/t961p45-bloody-moon-fantasy-mature-mix#241887

http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/t961p555-bloody-moon-fantasy-mature-mix#246512
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:57 am

Karma =) wrote:Michael nodded his smile getting bigger. When she kissed him he kissed her back instanly. His hands went to her waist pulling her closer to him. He could smell her blood very strongly now it was making him hungry. He reluctantly pulled away. "I need to go get something to drink." Before he bit her.

Rose went with Michael, going closer and kissing him with such passion. When he pulled away, Rose remembered he was a vampire. "Yeah you probably should..." She wasn't sure why she had kissed him in the first place, but she liked it. Rose sat up on the bed, looking at him.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:32 pm

((So yeah, let me know if its okay.))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:31 pm

(Sure Bells you can join back in. Do you want me to make a charrie for you or does anyone want to do it?)

Michael wanted to continue kissing her but he knew that she wouldn't want him biting her. "I will be back." He left the room racing to the kitchen. He grabbed a bag of blood not even bothering to heat it up before drinking. He tore open the bag draining its contents. Hopefully that would reframe him from drinking her blood.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:50 pm

((I can make a master))

Rose waited and went over to the window. She closed it and let the shades fall so no one could look in. Rose wondered how much blood he'd have to consume in order to do this...probably a lot more than she'd think. She looked at her clothing and thought about changing...but what was the point? It wouldn't matter really until they went to sleep.

Last edited by Eagle on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:45 pm

((Alright, cool))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:49 am

Name: Daniel
Species: Fallen angel
Role: Master
Image:
(eyes are dark blue, wings are white with gray tips and can be hidden)
Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 26 6a0105364a8fba970c0154329ce190970c-800wi
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:28 pm

((I'll use Seria. How do you want to start? she's a runaway slave so he could catch her or something...))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 pm

((Yeah sure. In a forest setting?))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next