the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood on your hands

5 posters

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

Blood on your hands - Page 11 Empty Re: Blood on your hands

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:16 pm

Theo: I paused as soon as i hit the sand of the beach, flopping down and watching her continue on. I didnt want to get any closer to the water, really..... i was fine here.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:23 pm

Amirah turned around and ran back to him and stopped him front of him. "Why did you stop?" She asekd curiously. She sat down in the sand to show that she wasnt moving until she got a answer.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:41 pm

Theo: I shifted back to my human form so i could speak, sitting in the sand, knees against my chest. "...... The water." i said simply. I wouldnt go in......
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:44 pm

Amriah nodded and laid down against his raised legs. "Sorry.. I forgot.." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:55 pm

Theo: "Uhm... i-its okay....... i know that its not really a normal fear or anything......" i said, hugging my knees a little tighter.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Amirah moved off of him and felt alittle awkward." SOrry.. I didnt mean to lay on you.." She hwispered looking down. SHe felt bad... this kid was diffrent and she was pushing him away. She shrugged it off but still looked down.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:04 pm

Theo: "Its all right. I don't actually mind....." i said quietly. I noticed she looked kind of.... off.... "Are you okay....?" i asked, concerned.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:15 pm

Amirah shurgged and layed down in the sand. Something inside her was changing and she didnt understand what exactly. She took in a deep breath and shook her head again.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Theo: I slowly made myself let go of my knees and lay down next to her, just kind of staring that the sky. "Uhm.... if i did something to upset you... im sorry....."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Amirah shook her head and looked over at him. "No... you didnt say anything." She gave him a small smile and looked up at the sky. "I dont know what it is.." SHe said faintly.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Theo: "Oh..... okay then.... uhm.... if its something i can help with, let me know, okay...?" i said. I didnt like it that she seemed upset.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:50 pm

Amirah looked at him. "Are you okay? You seem to be.. I dont know.. changing me i guess..." She said wiht a shrug.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:51 pm

"Vikki?" Sterling asked, parting a few bushes. "Oh, that's rather embarrassing. You're not Victoria at all." He stopped a few feet away from the girl's camp, looking her over. What was a human doing outside at night?
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:51 am

Theo: "Im okay...." i replied quietly. When she mentioned change, i sort of blinked in nsurprise. "Changing you....? Er..... i hope its a good change, at least......."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:30 pm

Alice wrote:Enidilion nodded and smiled slightly towards him. "I like non rich people. Thye have a level head but have quick tempers.. I am stubborn and usally have a quick temper so... its all good." She said with a smile.

Emi croached low in the moss. A deer was striding along in the trees and she waited. The deer went to to graze and Emi lifted up her bow. "Got you." She breathed and let it go. The arrow felw through the air and the deer feel down on contact. She smied and went over. It would last her for alittle bit. She brought it back ot her small camp. She started to sing small hymes from her home country and she smiled at the thought of it.

Amirah smirked and stprinted up the mountain. She was o nthe top and she busted up laughing. "Now down hill puppy!" She laughed and she sprinted.

Viper chuckled. "Stubborn huh? Well we'll see about that." He was glad that she didn't think he was rich, because he had other family that was rich, and they were snobby. He gestured toward the house. "Shall we?"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:37 pm

((Bacon- I don't know where you want your girl character to meet Blake...so I'll just start him off in the forest))

Blake fought the dummies that were there in the ground, clawing at them. His trainer, a wealthy looking man in his thirtys, began to yell at him. "No no no! You must aim more with your claws and tail. They're powerful weapons! Use them properly!" Blake only rolled his eyes and began using flying tactics, seeing real enemies coming at him. The "enemies" were hired by his father in order to train him.

((Rav~Here's Ignatius))

Ignatius walked down the sidewalk, head held high. He wasn't sure of the customs of this area, so he held his rich status high. Ignatius was wealthy and by some standards, good with people. Others were scared of him, but it never bothered Ignatius. His first priority was to keeping the fire levels, not to the human race.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:49 pm

Victoria head shouting and headed that way. It was like Sterling to get in a fight in the middle of the night in the middle of nowhere. She smiled at the thought, searching for the source of the voices.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:13 pm

Rain: I was contemplating what to make for dinner, completely absorbed in my own thoughts, guard involuntarily dropped when i walked right into someone. I let out what sounded like a small, startled squeak and leapt back away from the guy. "S-sorry! I.... i wasnt really paying attention.... er..... are you okay....?" i asked, apologetic.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:10 pm

( O__O Dang! XD I come back and there is a book of new posts. XD)

Amirah nodded." It is a good change Theo... but I dont know how your doing it to be honest." She smiled andlaughed.

Emi looked up at the boy. "Um.. know.. Im not Victoria... Who are you?" Her hand brushed her bow incase she needed it. "Why are you here?"

Endilion smiled and nodded. "Sure why not." She smiled up at him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:25 pm

Theo: I blinked, rolling on my side to face her, kinda curled up. "Im glad its at least a good change..... uhm.... t-to be honest.... i dont really know how im doing it either...." i admitted. "But.... uhm..... i think.... i think you're kind of changing me too....."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Sterling frowned and rubbed the back of his head. "I'm looking for Vikki. We were supposed to meet up somewhere in the forest but it seems she's gotten herself lost." He held out his hand and gave her his best smile. "I'm Sterling."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:02 pm

( I posted for Ryder Eagle)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:42 am

Karma =) wrote:Ryder smiled, "Yeah one day not now. i have always loved little kids." He knew that it sounded it weird to most people but to him it was something he wanted. "What about you? Do you want kids?"

Aqua shrugged. "Honestly I haven't thought about it, but I'm not really good with children." She honestly wasn't. She had tried to work in a day care place, but no child would approach her and they would all stay away from her.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:00 am

Ryder smiled, "Oh come you? You seem so nice children should love you." His cousins would always climb all over him trying to get his attention. It's weird that he wants children when there was a likly chance he wouldn't be able to have them. Not since he was half vampire.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:08 pm

"Well maybe it was my hair or the elf ears." Aqua should want to have kids, being a creature of nature, but it didn't seem right to her. She was able but...still. Well...maybe she would.

Ignatius wasn't sure what to make of this girl as she bumped into him. "No worries." He realized that she had probably felt him being warm and tried to control his own temperature. Was was the normal human temperature again? Hmm... "What are you doing out at this time of night?" Ignatius's voice held a light Scottish accent.

Blake heard someone coming and stopped fighting, not sure if they were human or not. The "enemies" shifted and took off, along with his instructor. Blake turned toward the sound, his dragon ears picking up the creature again. He shifted quickly, his FOB shirt and dark jeans appearing.

Viper grinned. "Let's go." He led her inside to the huge house he remembered. The huge staircase that winded up to the second and third floors and another one to the basement. The tiles of the floor were black and white and recently cleaned. It made him sick in a way that this house was super expensive.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next