the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

2 posters

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 15 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:19 pm

Krystal absent-mindedly smiled as she looked around. But one thought kept nagging at her, so she asked, "Have you ever brought anyone else here before?"

Andrew felt like crying, he was so overjoyed. "Just breathe deep breaths...nice, and slow." He advised softly. He worried she might go into shock.

"I don't." Xavior assured, smiling slightly down at her. "You don't need to worry about that. I respect any decision you make."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 15 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by Alice Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:24 pm

Nathan stopped and looked at her. "No..." He said in a small voice. If he had he would not have brought her there.

Rosalie took in the breaths and her heart started to calm down. She hugged Andrew and shook as she wepted. She thought she was going to die.

Alison smiled and kissed his jaw. "You really are amazing I hope you know that." She said. Her eyes showing bright.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:10 pm

Krystal was surprised by his response, and squeezed his hand lightly. "I'm sorry if that question bothers you or something." She said this almost as a question because she was unsure if she did anything wrong. It's just his reaction was so sudden, she felt she had to apologize.

Andrew couldn't take it anymore and he let his emotions control him. He was relieved that she was alive. He cried because of that. He also did because just a couple of seconds ago, she was slipping through his fingers. He didn't sob though. He wept silently, the tears falling down his cheeks.

Xavior grinned and chuckled before readjusting her in his arms. "I try to be." He stated half-jokingly. "And, you, my dear, are just wonderful, and I'm not just saying that."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:35 pm

Nathan chuckled and looked at her. It is not your fault love." He kissed her hand and lead her through the cove. "I found this my first day here as a student.. then I became a teacher."

Rosalie pulled away and looked a thim. She kissed his tears away and ran a hand though his hair. Her lips met his with a secret passion behind the sweet kiss.

Alison smiled and laid her head on his chest. She could hear his heart beating. She could feel him brething. It was like she was apart of him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Krystal smiled before asking curiously, "What was it like when you became a teacher? How'd you feel?" Maybe it was sort of silly, but she wanted to know everything about him, even the little things.

Andrew could feel both emotions in the kiss. He was feeling them right now. He kissed her back, being careful because he still was...worried.

Xavior smiled down at her before he was slightly embarrassed just standing there, holding her. "Well, what should we do?" He asked softly. He couldn't help when he looked at her though and he thought, Mine. She really is.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:06 am

Nathan chuckled and looked at her. "It was... scary actaully. I didnt know what to do. I remeber walking into class the first day and I could see myself in those very seats." He said shaking his head. He chuckled.

Rosalie kissed him and pulled back gasping for air. "I-I.." Words couldnt express how she felt. Tears rolled down her cheeks and started to cry.

Alison shrugged. "I-I knida like it like this...." She whispered. Her ees were closed and she couldnt help but just love him more. She sighed and said "We could always leave the school... go into the world..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:18 am

Krystal smiled, "Then you know how to relate to your students?" She half-stated, half-questioned.

Andrew wiped away her tears and cupped her face in his hands. "It's all right now." He said soothingly, trying to calm her down.

"Where would you want to go?" Xavior asked curiously with a small smile she couldn't see. If she knew, then he would make it his mission to get the both of them there.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:47 am

Nathan nodded. :Yes very. I have been teaching for about 3 years now. It has been a interesting journey." He said.

Rosalie nodded and still felt the tears slide down. "I just.. I thought..." She buried her face in his neck. "Die." She whispered.

Alison shrugged. "Maybe somewhere sunny.. and nice... adn interesting..." She said with a smile. "The beach? The woods? Anywherebut here."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:53 am

Krystal smiled once again and she really just could not be quiet or change the subject when she asked, "I feel like I'm asking too many questions but...how so?"

Andrew nodded briefly but stiffly. He was still scared for her. His arms wrapped around her securely. "I know." He murmured.

Xavior thought a moment, "Woods...I can do. If you'd like?" He questioned almost rhetorically but figured he would.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:57 pm

Nathan chuckled and shrugged. "Just being a student one day and a teacher the next. It was interesting to see the youger classmen who were under me see me as a teacher." He said.

Rosalie closed her eyes and felt him near her. Her body relaxed into his and she took in his scent. "I..." She couldnt even say anything in that moment.

Alison looked at him and nodded. "I would like that..." She said with a bright smile. She snuggled against him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:45 pm

Krystal smiled and laughed a bit before saying, "I suppose it would be."

Andrew just looked at her a moment, understanding why she wasn't saying much. He glanced around, "Let's get out of here." He said as he stood, taking her with him.

Xavior smiled down at her before glancing up at the sly. It had gotten really dark out. "I guess we should be heading back."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Nathan nodded and sat down. Hepulled her into his lap and he buried his face in her hair. He took in her scent and smiled.

Rosalie nodded and hung on to him. Her dress dragged on the floor and her hair fell down. She looked at him. "I love you Andrew..."

Alison shook her head. "No... I want to never come back." She whispered. "He is comming back.. but stronger next time... I want to leave.." She whispered
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:57 pm

Krystal sort of smiled to herself, then she wrapped her arms around his neck loosely. She was just content in not saying anything else.

Andrew kissed her forehead. "I love you too, Rosalie." He responded before leading her out and eventually, they were back on the beach.

Xavior nodded, setting her down now but keeping her close, "Okay. We'll leave. Never look back." He gave just a slight smile to show he was fine with the idea.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:59 pm

Nathan smiled and hugged her close. THe silence wasnt a thinck silence. He could feel her melting into him and he loved it.

Rosalie felt the cold sea spray on her face. "A-Andrew..." She whispered waking up. "W-were are we?"

Alison nodded and looked at him. "I love you... Let s go." She whispereed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Krystal leaned against him, taking in the scent of his cologne. She loved it. In fact, she loved him. She relaxed in his arms. "This is nice." She murmured softly.

Andrew supported her as he answered simply, but with the relief apparent in his voice, "We're home."

Xavior nodded, "All right." His white wings appeared from his back, "It might take an hour or so to get there...but this is the fastest way."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:44 am

Nathan nodded. "That it is." He kissed her neck.

Rosalie sat up in his arms and looked around her. "Oh." She hwispered. Her entire body relaxed and she took in a deep breath.

Alison nodded and shrugged. "I like flying.." She wisppered and jumped into his arms. "I oculd fly if you want..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:21 pm

Krystal absent-mindedly went closer to him. She figured she didn't have to say anymore. She was completely comfortable around him.

Andrew looked around, then down at her before suggesting, "We should probably go back to the dorms and get some sleep."

Xavior chuckled when he caught her. "No, this is just fine." He answered before taking off into the sky. They traveled for an hour or so until he saw the woods in sight. He had a little cabin in the woods up here, but it would be a bit of a walk since you couldn't see it from above. He landed somewhere in the front of the forest and walked until they came upon the cabin. All right, it wasn't small, but it was still somewhat quaint, homely and beautiful.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:07 am

Natahn closed his eyes and just held her. The sea was rageing but the Cove was beautiful. The tide pools swelled and he vould see the diffrent color of starfish.

Rosalie nodded and snuggled against him. She wanted to sleep with him. SHe oculdnt be alone now.

Alison smiled and looked at the cabin. "Its.. beautiful." She whispered. SHe stepped out of his arms and felt the grass underneith her feet. It felt wonderful.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:42 am

Krystal was just about to close her eyes when she suddenly felt like they were being watched. It made her uneasy, but then she figured it was her worrying too much again.

(Dun dun dun...here he is, lol.)
Thane watched them from afar, out of sight. He could feel his teeth grinding against each other. He was pissed at seeing her happy, seeing her with that angel. He'd be changing that soon enough.

Andrew figured she wouldn't mind so he carried her to his room and laid her down on the bed before lying next to her, holding her close.

Xavior responded, "I'm not sure if you can say the same about the inside." He then smiled sheepishly, explaining as his arm wrapped around her shoulders, "It just I haven't been here in so long, I don't know how it has held up."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:07 pm

'Ello?
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:47 am

(sorry I wasnt on at all during the day XDDD)

Natahn looked at her. "Are you okay..?" He asked. His tone was filled wiht worry.

Rosalie looked at him. "Andrew I... I wanted to... apologise for.. well... ending things..." She oculdnt finish. She had almost lost the greatest thing that had ever happened to her.

Alison smiled and shrugged. "I bet its beautiful!" Her white dress dragged on the floor as she walked with him. The lace that covered the dress dragged on the floor and the grass felt wonderful under her feet. She felt.. free once more.

THIS IS THE DRESS ALISON IS WEARING
Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 15 813e073299b64c9c_lace_wedding_dresses

THIS IS THE DRESS ROSALIE IS WEARING
Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 15 Christine-daae-and-christines-don-juan-costume-gallery
YES I HAD TO USE PHANTOM BECAUSE IT MATCHS WHAT I AM THINKING. EXCEPT THE TOP IS BLACK AND THERE ARE NO SLEEVES!
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:06 am

(That's all right. & the dresses are awesome. Smile.)

Krystal didn't want him to worry anymore so she managed a smile that didn't look forced. "I'm fine." She hated hearing that tone in his voice. It made her feel guilty.

Andrew nodded briefly before asking uncertainly, "Does this mean we're...?" He trailed off, afraid to say it in case he was wrong.

Xavior chuckled slightly, then as they stood in front of the door, and leaned down to grab the spare key underneath the mat. He unlocked the door and opened it, leading her in. Minus a few cobwebs, the place was as he left it.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:26 am

(thanks :3)

Nathan shook his head. "No.. something is wrong..." He ssaid. "Tell me Krystal." He said turning her so she faced him. "Please..."

Rosalie nodded. "We are back..." SHe whispered. SHe kissed his neck and outlined his jaw with her lips. Her hands got tangled in his hair.

Alison walked in and tilt her head. The cabin was.. home to her. She couldnt help but laugh. She twirled and let her long hair fly around her. She loved this feeling.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:41 am

Krystal's eyes were downcast a moment, realizing she had been caught but she met his gaze as she whispered, "He's somewhere near here...I can sense it."

Andrew leaned down, claiming her lips with his own in a passionate kiss. He was ecstatic. He didn't lose her after all.

Xavior half-smiled, "I take it you like the cabin?" He asked semi-rhetorically. He loved seeing her like this though. All he really cared about was her happiness.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:15 am

Nathan tensed up and looked at her. "Where?" he asked. Anger started to bubble inside him. He wouldnt let that guy touch Krystal with a 10 foot pole.

Rosalie's lips molded against his. The sweet kiss turned into hunger. She tugged at his shirt. She wanted this.. she wanted him.

Alison giggled and blushed. She nodded and began to twirl again. The dress flew around her and she felt like a kid again. She ran and tackled Xavior to the ground. "I feel free!!!" she said with a light in her eyes.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next