the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

2 posters

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Andrew nodded slightly, his lips pursing a bit. He wasn't sure how to respond.

Krystal thought a moment, "I actually...don't remember." There were at least two or three separate courts she attended, a couple dynasties in between them.

Xavior smiled, "Oh, nothing." He replied, his eyes meeting hers. Except stand here and smile at the fact she thought that.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by Alice Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Rosalie shurgged and looked at him. "Well then.. thanks teacher.." SHe said. Something about him made her heart skip a beat. She looked into his eyes and somehow got lost in them. But then she soon smacked herself out of it. 'No you dont love the teacher.' She thought.

Nathan nodded and lead her to the coffee shop. He bought a coffee for him and got one for her. He handed it to her and they sat down. "WEll thats good." He said with a smile. "Angel or Demon?"

Alison smirked. "Are you sure about that? You see mot have a answer."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Andrew returned her gaze, and smiled. He reminded himself he couldn't be thinking what he was. "You're welcome." He replied simply before putting his hands in his pockets and asking, "Well, what are you going to do now?"

Krystal looked at him, keeping her eyes from widening. Sh-. She cut her thought off and suddenly got quiet, her hands clutching the cup of coffee before trying to be coy and asking with a demure smile, "Pardon?" She was extremely hesitant to answer that question.

Xavior shrugged, "I may have an answer, I may not. That doesn't mean I have to tell you." He said, slightly joking.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:47 pm

Rosalie smiled and shrugeed. "I dont know now... I might just chill or even just leave." She said with a shrug. She kind of wanted him to come with her but he waws a teacher.

NAthan looked at her. "Angel or Demon? Which one are you?" He asked raising a eyebrow. "Was I not clear?" He asked with concern.

Alison moved closer to him. "Yes it does..." She whispered. SHe smirked and looked up at him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:56 pm

Andrew nodded, slightly wondering if she would mind if he went with her. "Would you care if I joined you?" He asked suddenly, and then tried to justify it, "I understand if you say you do."

Krystal shook her head, "No, no...you were perfectly clear." She answered before taking a sip of her coffee and saying quietly, "Demon..." She was going to regret this. She just knew it.

Xavior looked down at her, caught off guard for once. He didn't even know how to answer her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Rosalie looked at him with a eyebrow raised. She slowly shook her head. "No... actually no I wouldnt. But what about your class?" SHe asked looking down the hall.

Nathan's smuile grew wider. "Thats actually a good thing believe it or not." He said. He knew this girl was diffrent and he liked that in a girl.

Alison smriked. "Finally you are speechless." She said wiht a embarrassed laugh.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Andrew waited a second, pointing at the ceiling as the bell rang. "I don't have one now." He said with a grin and a chuckle.

Krystal looked at him in surprise, "G-Good? How is that good?" She asked curiously. She didn't understand his reasoning, or why he would be still sitting across from her smiling after she said that.

Xavior rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "Yeah, yeah..." He muttered with a twinge of humor.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Rosalie smiled and shrugged." Alright then. Um... Where to?" SHe asked looking at him. He was older than her.

Nathan leaned back and smiled slightly. "Becaus ehaving a demon as a student makes everything more fun. Instead of just half angels walking around."

Alison loked at him and tilt her head. "Are you okay?" She asked. Worry filled her eyes.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:32 pm

"I have a spot in mind." Andrew replied before starting to lead the way. He actually never showed anyone else the place he was talking of.

Krystal smiled, "I suppose you're right." She agreed half-jokingly before taking another sip of her coffee. "What are you?" She asked, setting her cup down on the table.

"Oh, I'm fine." Xavior answered, looking down at her and was slightly surprised by the degree of worry in her expression.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:24 pm

( Sorry I havent been on haha went on a surprize trip to Vegas!!)

Rosalie raised a eyebrow but followed. SHe didnt know where he was taking her. But anywhere besides that hallway would be better than anything.

Nathan shrugged. "Im a Angel of course. Though most of the time I do not feel like it." He said murmering into his coffee cup.

Alison gave him a sad look. "Are you sure? Because you seem... off I guess." SHe said with a small shrug.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:35 pm

(Oh, nice! Smile how was that?)

Andrew lead her outside, then across the campus and towards the beach before taking her to one of the rocky cliffs where the view was just magnificent.

Krystal smiled a bit when he began, but then it disappeared. "Why do you say that?" She questioned softly.

Xavior shrugged, "That happens to me sometimes." He assired, trying to not make it a big deal. He smiled down at her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:33 pm

(It was good! Sorry I havent gotten on.. Internet went all crazy! :3)

Rosalie looked out and smiled slightly. "Pretty." She said with a smile. SHe looked at him and smiled slightly. "Why bring me here?"

Nathan shrugged. "Honestly I dont know. I mean I am stuck here. I am a demon inside I guess." He said with a slight shrugged.

Alison shrugged slightly and leaned against a cool wall. "So what are we going to do?" She asked in a small voice.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:03 pm

( Smile. I've had that problem before.)

Andrew shrugged before taking a seat on the ground, his legs stretching out in front of him. "It's the best view on campus." He glanced up at her with a smile as he continued, "I figured I'd share it with someone."

Krystal nodded briefly and then smiled softly, "Well, if there is, I haven't seen it yet."
(I think that makes sense...)

Xavior shrugged, "I don't know...there's only about twenty minutes left of class..." He glanced at Alison with a slight grin, "Care to skip?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:15 pm

(haha yeah)

Rosalie nodded and sat down next to him. The cool wind brushed her skin and she smiled. "One thing I love is the beach." She whispered.

Nathan chuckled and shrugged. "Well you will trust me." He said with a smirk.

Alison laughed and nodded. "Sure but were will we go?" She asked.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:21 pm

Andrew smiled, "I did pretty good then, huh?" He asked jokingly before fully stretching out so he was lying next to her.

Krystal smirked as well, finishing her coffee, "I think I might already." She admitted.

Xavior grinned before starting to walk. "Crazy. Want to come with?" He asked her jokingly and then shrugged, "Wherever you want."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:26 pm

Rosalie smiled and nodded. "YOu did very well teacher." She said with a laugh. "SO how did yo ufind this place?"

Nathan looked at her and chuckled. "What do you mean?" He asked curiousty filling his voice.

Alison chuckled and nodded. "Sure lets go!" She said. "Well you asked me to dich so your the man!" She gigled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:33 pm

Andrew answered, his arms crossed behind his head, "Actually, just strolling around one day and I came across it. It was almost like...deja vu, like I've been here before." He realized what he said, and embarrassed, cleared his throat. "But that's sort of silly, isn't it?"

"I think you already know." Krystal retorted, though not in a tone.

Xavior chuckled before leading her halfway down the hallway but then slowed and asked, "Wouldn't you want to change?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:46 pm

Rosalie shook her head and smiled slightly. "Not really actually. Why do you think you have been here before?" She asked looking over at him.

Nathan chuckled and shook his head. "And what if I dont? You have to tell me now anyway."

Alison laughed and nodded. "THat would be smart huh?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:52 pm

Andrew thought a moment, "Well, it's not like I've been here before...but it reminds me of another place." He explained.

Krystal sighed softly before saying, "I must trust you already, otherwise I wouldn't have told you what I am."

Xavior chuckled, "Yep...I'll be back." He said as he went to change quickly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Rosalie smiled. "Tell me about it." She said. Curiousity filled her eyes.

Nathan chuckled and leaned back in his chair. "I see. Well I am glad that you trust me." He said with amuzment.

Alison changed and pulleed her hair down. It was all over the place and she sighed. She quickly pulled it back up again and went out to meet him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:05 pm

Andrew had to remember, "It was so long ago..." He started, "I was on a cliff like this one...during the time of day where the horizon was a brilliant gold and pink, the water a deep blue." He smiled at the memory, "And I was reminded of the beautiful things in this world." He looked up at her, and reminisced that she was indeed too.

Krystal rested her chin in the palm of her hand, leaning forward. "And why is that?"

Xavior met up with Alison, still with a smile on his face. "Ready to go?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:25 pm

Rosaile smiled and nodded. "I have had those moments." She layed back down amd closed her eyes. She felt weightless and soon she fell asleep.

Nathan shrugged and smiled. "Why do yo uwant know so bad?'

Alison nodded. "Sure!" She linked arms with him. "WEre to?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:32 pm

When she became quiet, Andrew glanced over and noticed she fell asleep. He smiled faintly before closing his eyes, and taking a light nap.

Krystal shrugged, "Geniune curiousity."

Xavior laughed, tugging her closer to him briefly when he said, "It's a surprise."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:48 pm

Rosalie woke up and took in a deep breath. "Oh crap I fell asleep." She said and looked over at ther teacher.

Nathan chuckled and leaned back. "Curiousity?" He asked rasing a eyebrow.

Alison laughed and shook her head. "Fine then." She giggled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Andrew's red eyes opened and once he registered what she said, he couldn't help but chuckle.

Krystal nodded, "Sure...what else could be the reason?"

Xavior smiled, leading her through the school. He honestly didn't have a clue on where to take her, but he wouldn't admit it.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next