the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

2 posters

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 29 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:08 pm

Xavior chuckled, "That's why you love me." He replied, leaning down to give her a kiss.

"Not as beautiful as you." Andrew complimented, with a grin before it dampered slightly. "I'm glad you like it, Rosalie."

Krystal grinned, starting to walk around the museum and admire all the exhibits it had.

"Trying to find something to do with my afternoon." Roseanne replied with a small giggle and a smile.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 29 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by Alice Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:15 pm

Alison giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him deeply. "True..."

Rosalie looked at him and smiled a bit. "It is.. beyond beautiful..." She whispered.

Nathan chuckled and followed her hands in his pockets. He knew so many things aobut it all the deep secrets they kept hidden away in the basement.
Justin chuckled. "Oh? Such as...?" He raised an eyebrow and put his hands behind his head.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:34 pm

Xavior smiled against her lips, reluctantly pulling away. "So, are you ready?"

Andrew smiled, kissing the side of her neck. He was just so happy that he was with her, and that things were starting to get better for them.

Krystal glanced back at him and remarked jokingly, "You look like a man with some secrets..."

Roseanne shrugged, leaning back against the tree. "I don't know yet. It'll just have to play out."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:38 pm

Alison pulled away and sighed. "I guess." She took his hand and cleared her throat.

Rosalie shivered but felt happy that he was there. "Thank you... for being there for me..." She whispered.

Nathan chuckled and winked. "You caught me." He grinned.

Justin chuckled. "Oh yeah?" He asked with an eyebrow raise.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:42 pm

Xavior smiled, then took her hand in his and squeezed gently. "It'll be fine. They'll love you." After saying that, he led her up to the front door and knocked.

Andrew replied, "No, thank you Rosalie. For making me realize I can still love."

Krystal smiled. "Well, I should know you well by now." She grinned as she continued, "So, spill."

Roseanne smiled, "Yep. Well, that's the most entertaining really because you never know exactly what's going to happen."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:22 am

Aslion took in a deep breath. Her grip tightened on his hand and she closed her eyes. WHat if they didn't like her though? Would they look at her and think she was the most ugliest?

Rosalie looked at him and smiled a bit. "I-I did that?" She whispered.

Nathan chuckled. "Well I just know lots of things they are hiding below." He said with a gentle shrug.

Justin chuckled. "Oh?" He raised an eyebrow.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:25 am

Xavior gave her a reassuring look before the door opened. It was his mother. "Xavior!" She greeted, giving a hug before asking, "Who's this pretty girl you brought home?" Xavior grinned slightly, glancing at Alison with a look that said 'See? It's fine.'. "This is Alison, Mom."

Andrew nodded slightly. "Yes, you did."

Krystal smirked, "Now that sounds interesting..."

Roseanne nodded and glanced over at him with a smirk, "Mmhm."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:49 am

Alison blushed and rolled her eyes at Xavior but smiled. "Hello." She said softly offering her hand.

Rosalie stared at him. "How..." she whispered.

Nathan smirked. "It is pretty grea.t They have everything from books of the dead to spells to even a dead person who tells you if you are fashionable or not." He chuckled.

Justin smirked. "And just what is it I wonder..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:52 am

Xavior's mother shook her hand gladly before inviting them in. "Come on in." Xavior smiled towards Alison, subconsciously making sure she was all right with everything.

Andrew almost chuckled. "I don't know...just being you."

"Seriously? Nathan, please, can we go see?" Krystal questioned curiously.

"You kinda sound like you have an idea..." Roseanne replied, smiling over at him.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:05 am

Alson looked at him and gave him a small nod. She was still tense of course but she felt.. better.

Rosalie smirked just a tiny bit. "Oh..?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

Nathan chuckled. "Now why would I do that huh?" He asked with a huge smirk on his lips.

Justin shook his head but smirked. "No ma'am I never have a plan I just sort of wing it."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:11 am

Xavior had her meet his father as well and everything was going pretty smooth and easy. After that, he decided to give her a little tour around the house.

"Mmhm." Andrew murmured simply. He kissed her cheek.

"Because you love me." Krystal replied, pulling a puppy-dog face.

Roseanne giggled, "Really? Okay, like when? Hm?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:13 am

Alison followed and looked aorund. It was such a cute house and really wanted something like it.

Rosalie smiled and leaned into the kiss. "Wanna take me inside?" She asked.

Nathan chuckled. "oohhh is that really why?"

Justin smirked. "YOu got a plan?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:19 am

Xavior glanced her. "So, what do you think of my folks?"

(I thought they already were inside? Lol.)

"Yep." Krystal replied simply, "C'mon, it'll be fun."

"Well, no." Roseanne admitted, scratching the back of her neck and having a slightly embarrassed smile on her lips. "Again, what's the fun in that?" She remarked, before saying "Hey, why don't we go down to the beach?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:29 am

( *blink* oh crap xD I will change it)

Alson looked at him. "I like them. They seem really nice." She nodded. It was the truth she did like them surprisingly.

Rosalie smiled and leaned into him. "Well we will need to furnish the house." She nodded.

Nathan chuckled. "Alright then." He offered his arm. "But Im warning you don't touch anyhing and i mean anything."

Justin shrugged and stood. "Why not mhm?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:35 am

Xavior smiled. "Well, good. I can tell they like you."

"Should we go looking now?" Andrew questioned. "It's not like there's anything else we have to do today."

Krystal nodded and took his arm. "All right."
(I really wanna mess around now though and have her accidentally touch something lol.)

Roseanne smiled, almost having the urge to offer her hand for some strange reason but stopped herself. Her power...being able to see everything about a person by touching them...held her back from getting close to anyone.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:52 am

Alison smiled. "Really?" She asked with a grin. "That.. is beyond wonderful." She giggled.

Rosalie gave a small nod. "Yes." It would be nice to get out and not have to worry about anything coming after her or Alison.. at least not for now.

Nathan grinned and lead her to the basement getting all the clearances. As they walked down the lights flickered on and the rooms was huge and tunnels lead to anything you could ever want to know.

Justin smiled and stretched before heaidng off to the beach.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:57 am

Xavior chuckled a little. His arm wrapped around her shoulders and gave her a half-hug as they were still walking. "Yes, it is."

Andrew nodded, taking her hand in his larger one and went to the nearest furniture store.

"Oh, this is neat." Krystal remarked, her voice echoing down the tunnels and she grinned. "So, what's exactly down here?"

Roseanne smiled over at him, and when they got to the beach, she realized something. Bathing suit. Forgot it. Damn. She figured he wouldn't care about what she was going to do next and stripped her clothes down to her undergarments before diving into the water.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:12 pm

Alison smiled. "They are quite nice too." She nodded. "I mean.. I have never had or met such nice people."

Rosalie followed behind him looking over her shoulder for some reason. She felt... this darknesss over her heart.

Nathan shrugged. "Basically anything you can think of and more. There are magic items here." He said grinning at her.

Justin smiled and doce in after her in his boxers. It wasn't too bad the water felt nice on the hot day.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:21 pm

"Oh, excluding me, huh?" Xavior joked, pretending to be astonished and a little hurt before he couldn't help himself and he chuckled.

Andrew glanced over at her, squeezing her hand reassuringly. He leaned close so only she could hear him. "Don't worry. There's nobody chasing after us, all right?"

"Fun." Krystal commented before traveling with him down one of the tunnels. "Man, this stuff is pretty cool." She remarked, studying some of the pieces with interest.

Roseanne smiled before diving under the water, and popping up next to him before splashing him with water playfully.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:36 pm

Justin chuckled and splashed right back.He dove down and ended up grabbing onto her foot and dragging her under chuckling under the water.

Nathan smirked. "Remember no touching if you touch then there will be some.. interesting things that happen." He said looking at her.

Rosalie gave a small nod before taking in a few breaths and followed him. She liked this... not having to worry but still the darkness clung to her.

ALison giggled and blushed. "Welll I mean of course... you are nice.."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:03 pm

Roseanne gasped in surprise before she was drawn under the water. She was relieved that he let go after a small moment. "Now that's not fair." She declared when she resurfaced.

Krystal pursed her lips into a pout. "But that wants to make me do it even more..." She joked, giving him a grin. She started to lean back, "Fine, fine. I swear I won't..." Except then the table she was leaning on collapsed and made whatever was on it crash to the ground.

Andrew wished he could truly make her feel safe. But that wouldn't happen until their "problem" was dealt with.

"Just nice, okay then." Xavior stated with a grin. He thought she was so cute when she blushed.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:48 pm

Justin laughed. "Oh yes it is." He winked at her. "It is very very fair." He chuckled.

Nathan's eyes widened. "Oh crap!" He said moving to her side helping her up before a tablet started to glow. "Crap crap crap crap no... no...no.....!!!"

Rosalie sighed and looked at all of the furniture.

Alison laughed. "I lve you weirdo." sHe grinned.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:55 pm

"Nah uh." Roseanne retorted, sticking her tongue out at him.

Krystal had to stop the string of curse words that wanted to come out of her mouth. "Oh, jeez, I'm so sorry! You know I didn't mean to do that..."

Andrew paused after a moment. "We can do this another time if you aren't in the mood too."

Xavior grinned, leaning down to give her a kiss. "Takes one to know one."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:08 pm

Justin chuckled. "Yes..." HE said with a grin. "Dont deny it."

Nathan sighed and looked at her. "It is alright." He smiled but stared at the tablet just a ttiiinnnyyyy bit worried.

Rosalie shook her head. "No.. I ... I can do this." She said looking at him. "I can cause... I need to geel better." She sighed.

Alison giggled and kissed him. "I guess so." She giggled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:14 pm

Roseanne shook her head with a smile. "Fine, fine. Sure."

"Um, it doesn't look all right." Krystal remarked, now getting a full view of the tablet.

"All right." Andrew agreed, and after a while, they had picked out a couch along with some other basic furnishings.

Xavior smiled and chuckled. He heard his mother from downstairs telling them that dinner would be ready soon. "By the way, we'll probably head out after dinner." He said to Alison.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next