the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix)

4 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix) - Page 5 Empty Re: The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix)

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:05 pm

Eagle nodded. "You choose a spot though." There were many places to sit about the house including chairs, couches, et cetera. He heard more yelling and knew someone had brought spiked drinks.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix) - Page 5 Empty Re: The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix)

Post by Ravyn Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:20 pm

Iri: I nodded my agreement. "Yeah, that, or they just don't care if we drink...... although, i dont understand the appeal of alcohol, to be honest. It doesnt really taste particularly good and it just makes you look like an idiot if you drink too much...." i said thoughtfully.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:30 pm

(I'm putting an upstairs with a balcony)
Fay: I took his hand which was surprisenly warm and took away from the party goers instead upstairs where it was more quiet and onto the balcony. "This is better."

Alec: I stared at them wondering why did they have to drink to have fun. I turned away from them and looked at Iri. I shurgged at her comment, "Some people find it tastes great and others just want to drink away their problems." It wasn't something he would want to do really. Running away from your problems was never the answer.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Eagle didn't take his hand away and was surprised about how her hands were like ice and that she was trusting him enough to lead him upstairs to a private place. "It really is." He looked out at the growing night then back at Fay.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:01 pm

Iri: I tilted my head slightly, thoughtful. "I suppose....... but i still don't see the appeal. Its not necessary..... just another superficial way to elude reality for a short time while making reality worse to come back to....."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:43 pm

Fay: I noticed that we were still holding hands. Quickly I take my hand away from him blushing. "Sorry." I mumble. My face was hot from embaressment. "Soo..." I look away from instead at the night sky.

Alec: I nodded, "Couldn't agree more." A group of them passed them laughing and triping over themselves.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:48 am

Iri: "That sort of surprises me, actually.... i think if i said that to anyone else here, i'd get laughed at and called a poser or something." i said. It was kind of nice to know i could speak more freely without fear of being shunned around here.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:39 am

Eagle placed his hands on the railing and looked out. He could see many stars in the night sky, one of the good things about being higher up. "It's okay..." He wasn't used to females at all actually...so it was different this whole situation was different to him. "So..."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:36 pm

Alec: I could see where she was coming from. Most people thought of him as a wimp for not wanting to drink alchohol. The reason was he never really cared for it plus all it would do was make your life worse. "People can be ignorant." I told her.

Fay: I still felt embaressed. I was glad he wasn't looking at my red face and instead at the night sky. "You know when me and my brother were young our mother used to tell us stories about people in the stars." I could see my mother now, sitting on the bed in the glow of the lamp light telling the story to two little kids. "She would say that the best people who died would then become stars."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:37 am

Eagle nodded. "I grew up with similar stories. My mother said that if you were good and never killed anyone, on purpose, then you would become a very bright star. The other people would become far away stars or even common things. Though I think my mother said vampires are different..."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Fay: I smiled, "Do you miss your mother?" The question slipped out before she could take it back. It was any of my bussiness weather he did or not. His mother was probally still alive. I did wonder how old he was since he told me that he is a vampire.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:48 pm

((Since I changed his species, his bio has to change))

Eagle bit his lip, a mistake because his fangs had come out. "Yes, I do. She...died." He sighed. "There's a horrifying story, my story, if you want to hear it." Eagle hadn't thought about it in weeks now, but images came back of him looking in the mirror, fangs out and eyes wild.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:15 am

Fay: I felt bad that I even brought up his mother. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I want to know badly about his story but I would feel aweful if I made him have to relive it. i looked at him and saw a crazy look in his eyes. That was when I noticed his fangs were out. "Are you okay?" I was feeling a little nervous.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:26 am

Iri: "Yes, they certainly can be. And the ignorance tends to spread like a disease...." i said sadly, sighing. People sometimes....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:37 am

Alec: I nodded, "So tell me what brought you here." It was something I kept thinking about. She seemed normal but then again so do I. The reason he came to this school is to control his power and make sure that his sister got her powers under control.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:37 am

Karma =) wrote:Fay: I felt bad that I even brought up his mother. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I want to know badly about his story but I would feel aweful if I made him have to relive it. i looked at him and saw a crazy look in his eyes. That was when I noticed his fangs were out. "Are you okay?" I was feeling a little nervous.

Eagle nodded. "No one else knows, except my father. When I was about seventeen, I went out for a walk. I had just had a fight with my parents and my sister was with me. It was dark of course and streets were barely lit. We walked down the street and stopped in an alleyway, just to think. Someone came around the corner, a guy who just looked like trouble. I didn't even see it, but he ran so fast and knocked me into the wall. My sister screamed and ran off and the guy didn't chase her. I remember the guy grabbing my neck and just drinking the blood..." He shook his head, remembering darkness. "When I woke, he was standing over me and he grabbed me. "You're a vampire now you hear? You can't live a normal life." He ran off and I went to go home. It was midnight now and....I was so thirsty. My parents were upstairs and I lost control. My little sister was in her room farther down the hall, but I...well you can guess what I did..." He hated his story, but there was one last part. "Then my father woke up and pinned me against the wall. It took only a second and a sniff to realize he was a werewolf. Mortal enemies. He banished me from the house and...well here I am after a couple of years." Eagle looked at her, wanting to see her reaction. He had been looking out at the sky as he was talking, so he wouldn't show how weak he was.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:15 pm

Fay: I could only imagine how scared he was when everything happened. "I'm sorry about what happened. If it makes you feel any better I drove my mother crazy." I did drive her crazy till the point where she took her own life. Itw was all because I couldn't control my powers. I looked away from him. " I didn't mean to hurt her. I was just..." I couldn't figure out a way to explain. "I just couldn't control it."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:40 pm

Eagle shook his head. "I haven't thought about it in a while, but it reminds me of what I should be...I should be a killer and monster...but instead I've tried to live like a human. I understand you..." He put a hand on her shoulder. "We can't control everything..."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:44 pm

Fay: I didn't realize that a couple tears fell from eyes till I looked up him. "I'm sorry." I wiped the tears from my eyes. It wasn't something I told people. The only people who knew were my brother and now him. "I don't think your a monster." I added. It wasn't something he could of stopped. It was the person who turned him faults.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Eagle shook his head. "There's nothing to be sorry for." If he had a beating heart, it would be pounding. "Not a monster? I'm a vampire. I feed off blood. Blood! It makes me sick to even look at human food. That's not normal." He rested his arms on the railing, looking out. "I wonder how drunk every one is downstairs."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:17 pm

Fay: I flinched at his words. "At least it wasn't your fault. You were turned. made a monster. I was born a .... mosnter." I said the last word in a whisper. I moved my head so it was touching his. Trying to comfort him. Suddenly I start laughing. I probally look like a mad person but look at us we were arguing who was the worst monster.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 am

Eagle only blinked. "You were given powers. You had no choice." He was beyond just mere comfort, but he was surprised when she started to laugh. Laughing...about who's the real monster. It sickened him for a moment before he too started to laugh.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:19 pm

Fay: Finally I stop laughing, "Look at us." I shook my head. "We should be doing something fun like..." Hmmm what was something fun they could do? I shrugged, "I don't know what but something to get out minds off this." It was just all to depressing.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:31 am

Eagle had thought of a couple of things they could do. He had stopped laughing. They had only met really, but... He stepped closer to her and brushed his lips against her cheek. "This...is an activity."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:41 pm

Fay: I could feel my face turn beet red. "Uhh... yeah it is." I gulped suddenly I was very nervous. It was like I don't want to kiss but I'm afraid of what will happen if I do. Maybe nothing woud happen and I'm just pysching myself out. Only one way to find out. I lean closer till our lips are only a breath away. Thats when I chicken out and start pulling back.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next