the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix)

4 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix) - Page 2 Empty Re: The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix)

Post by Karma =) Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Fay: I yawned as the headmaster spoke. God it was just like every other school she went to. Boring. It was hard for her to focus on what the headmaster was even saying. I started listening again when she announced a party tonight. Maybe this school wasn't that boring after all parties usaully meant boys and shots.

Alec: I looked at the faces, everyone seemed to have a bored expression. I could only imagine what my face looked like probally the same way. The headmaster went on to talk about dorms and I wondered who I would be bunking with. I just hope that he isn't a slob. It was enough with his sister he didn't need to be a mom to his room mate. When the headmaster mentioned a party, I frowned. Should I even go to it and then he thought well his sister will be there most likly drinking. I might as well go.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix) - Page 2 Empty Re: The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix)

Post by Black&White Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:49 pm

Jiff
M'kay... A party, really? The trip and jet lag were killing me though... But a little time wouldn't kill me. Still had to find my room, see if my suitcase got there alright. That could wait until after. I'd leave early, and if there were any issues I'd have time to contact someone to see where my stuff went.

Chelsea
I sit in silence, the auditorium not being so far away from the gym that I can simply listen to the echo down the hall and through the open door. I like this place, the big space of nothingness. I didn't like parties, so I half contemplated just staying here the rest of the day. Didn't want to be bothered with social events...
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:25 pm

The headmaster turned back to the microphone. "Oh and if you want to have a room mate, that's fine, but otherwises you will have your own dorm. That will be all at this time." She walked off the stage and down one of the hallways.

Eagle sighed and walked outside. He was the one who was supposed to set up for the party tonight. The building for parties was only a small bit from the main building. It was more like a house, but it was still big. Eagle opened the door and walked in. He left the door open to let the warm air in and checked each of the rooms, upstairs and downstairs.

Shadow walked out of the door of the gym, bored of her voice and wondered about the party. She was going for sure, but she had to get an outfit. She's always been a pretty girl with many outfits, so it wouldn't be that hard.

((who wants to talk to my charries? Hehe it's about time to get everyone talking))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Fay: After leaving the gym, I didn't really know where to go. I began to wander around trying to look for something to do. I peaked into a building smaller than the main one and saw someone putting up decrorations. I walked in, maybe I could give him a hand. "Hey need any help?" I called.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:05 am

Eagle turned around. "Oh yeah. Yeah, that'd be great." Breathe dude. It's just a girl asking to help with decorations. "There's some music near the DJ station. The music hasn't been selected yet, so it'd be helpful if you picked the music out." He hoped he wasn't rambling and put some lights up.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Fay: I smiled, "Alright. I'm Fay. You are?" I walk over to the DJ station to sort through the pile of music. I grab a stack and start. On the top is a old album of the beatles. "Hmm what do you think? Should the Beatles stay or go?" I only heard a couple songs by them so I wasn't sure how good there music is.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:42 pm

Iri: All the hustle and bustle and noise in the gym hadn't done me much good. The dull throbbing in my head had bloomed into a splitting migraine. Frowning, i filed out of the gym as soon as i could and went to try and find my way to a bathroom or back to my room so i could take my meds. I had no intention of going to this party later..... i just wanted to be somewhere quiet where i could get something useful done. I wasnt much of a partier....

Julian: Finally we were released from the gym, and it was nice to get out. It had been really crowded in there...... I had nowhere to be, so i just sort of wandered the halls, keeping out of any patches of sunlight filtering through the windows. I wondered about the party later..... was it worth it to go...? I wasnt really good at parties but it might be good to at least try and get to know some people....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:46 pm

Eagle plugged in the lights, making sure they worked. "I'm Eagle. Probably go, though I haven't heard much by them." He unplugged the lights and set the cable on the ground.

Shadow felt electricity running through her at a fast pace and knew she needed to go lay down. Little sparks started to come out of her fingers now and she needed to make sure she wasn't 'charged up' for the party. Shadow headed toward the girl dorms, using her map again.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:52 pm

Fay: I nodded and put the CD in a seperate pile. I went through the rest of the CD's deciding wheather anyone wanted to hear this kind of music. "Do you think this party will be any fun?" I sure hoped so. If not then that meant the school year would just be as dull but who could tell it was only the first day.

Alec: After leaving the gym I head to the boy's dorm area. When I arrive I see people scrambling around trying to fight over which dorms they can get. Everyone wanted first choice at the nicest dorms. I stand waiting. Why do people even care? Just by looking at this place I can tell that every room is just as nice as the next. I mean this place is loaded with money.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:53 pm

((I'm changing Eagle's species. He's now a Dhampir/vampire))
Eagle shrugged. "I hope so. There should be a lot of good dancers here and despite the age limit...the Headmaster lets us drink. Actually the bartender is supposed to be here in a little bit...she's quite a handful." He said the last part differently, hoping she would get what he meant. "Anyway, yeah it should be. The point of this party is to have fun and meet people."

Shadow looked up often and used her map frequently. She walked along and heard a lot of noise. Being the way she was, she paid no attention to anyone and bumped into someone. Shadow looked up and saw a guy looking toward the dorms. Those must be the guy dorms. "I'm so sorry for bumping into you!"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:56 pm

Fay: "If you want I could stay and help you with the bartender. I am used to handfuls." Just being in the same room with her brother was a handful. She looked over at the guy wondering what he could be. He seemed human but then again so did a lot of people here. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Eagle shrugged. "She just likes to hit on the guys, a lot of the time she's hitting on me." He shook his head at the thought of them actually making out or being together. "Vampire. What about you?" He hated being a vampire, mostly because he didn't like animal blood. He could sometimes eat human food, but human blood was his main diet.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:46 pm

Fay: I smiled, "Well I could pretend to be your girlfriend if you want." I had done it before as a dare from a guy. I shrugged, "Not really sure. I never really knew my parents all I know is that we have powers." If only I could find out what I am then maybe I could fit in somewhere.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Eagle shook his head. "That won't be necessary...I'll just handle her as I normally do. That must suck. For me it's bad enough knowing what species I am..but to know at all..."

Shadow came into the room, wearing a long black dress with shiny dangling earrings. "Eagle! It's so great to see you here!" She smiled, showing perfect white teeth and went behind the bar area. She ignored Fay and started to mix drinks.

((Shadow is being moved...she'll go back to where she was later ))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Fay: Classy she was just going to ignore me like I'm not here. "Yeah it sucks, but hey what can I do?" I look at the girl mixing drinks she is pretty I wonder why he never wanted to go out with her. Maybe it was her less than charming personality.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:47 pm

Eagle shook his head. "Nothing I guess. You'll find out though." When Shadow's back was turned, he quietly snuck up behind her and stuck his fangs into her throat. He drank some of her blood and sat her in a chair behind the bar. Eagle cleaned his mouth. "That should keep her down for an hour or so."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Fay: I was shocked to see him drink her blood. "Why did you do that?" It was kinda like an invasion of privacy. It would be more polite to ask but then again vampire didn't really care for manner did they.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:02 pm

Eagle sighed. "She for some reason likes me doing it, but this time I did it because she was being rude. Sorry," He glanced at Shadow, then started to mix the drinks himself, using a sheet behind the bar.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:20 pm

Fay: I raised my eyebrow, "Well since she likes it then its cool with me. I didn't really like her anyway." I was now curious about the biting did it hurt or feel good. I looked away from him blushing. Why am I thinking about this. Getting myself undercontrol I went over to the bar to help.

Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:24 pm

"I don't know why she does...I guess my fangs don't hurt or something..." Eagle looked at Shadow's neck where he had bitten and a very light silver scar appeared. "That's what happens...you just get a little silver mark..." He shook his head, not knowing why he was talking about it and finished mixing the current drink.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:36 pm

Fay: I shrugged, "Well at least it goes away fast. Need any help with the drinks?" She looked at the girl still passed out. She wondered how much longer she was going to stay out and if she would remember anything.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Eagle shook his head. "She'll mix the rest when she wakes up. In case you're wondering, she does remember everything up until she's bitten...The party should start soon."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Gahhh D: Im so totally out of this.... my characters have noone to talk to....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:53 am

(Rav you girl can talk to my guy.)

Fay: I nodded, "Well I better go get ready. It was nice meeting you." I turned and left to find my dorm. I hope that I didn't have to bunk with anyone. Even the headmaster said we would get our own rooms.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:40 pm

Eagle nodded and went upstairs, to find the closet. Inside were clothes for him and even some extra clothes for other people. He changed inside one of the rooms and looked a little nicer. Eagle fixed his hair, sliding it all down and it got into his eyes. He liked it like that though.

Shadow woke up and looked around, suddenly remembering what happened. She ran a hand across her neck and smiled, thinking of the moment when Eagle's fangs entered and that pleasure running through her whole body. She ran out the door, going to find her dorm now.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next