the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix)

4 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix) - Page 8 Empty Re: The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix)

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 5:39 pm

Fay: I frowned, "You wouldn't do that to me." Even though I only known for a day. I know that he wouldn't hurt me. It was just a feeling I had not that I'm pychic or anything. Now that would be a useful tool. Sighing I set my plat on the table. "It's just a dream." Dreams are fake. At least that is what I keep telling myself.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix) - Page 8 Empty Re: The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix)

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Eagle only nodded. He ate his cinnamon roll, the taste revolting. Now he'd probably have to go hunt and the roll would just be expeled from his body. Great. "Yeah...like I haven't had dreams that have happened before..."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 6:07 pm

Fay: I raised an eyebrow but didn't comment. Was he being sarcastic or what? I couldn't tell. Instead I try focusing on eating my breakfast. The omelt in great the best food I have had in while. Oh who am I kidding I have never had food this good well except for the time I stole food from the expensive returant. "Do you know if we are taking any classes today?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 06, 2012 6:09 pm

Eagle shrugged. "I'm not sure. I'll have to check with the office, though they'll probably be annoyed that we haven't been paying attention." He finished the roll. "Listen um...I have to go hunt and I'll be back in fifteen minutes..."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 6:39 pm

Fay: I nodded, they probally would give them a lecture on paying attention. I looked down at my plate again, "Oh okay. I would want you to be hungry." I didn't want to think about him hunting. It would only just gross me out. I was never good with blood. I remember when I got my blood drawn and I saw my own blood and fainted.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon May 07, 2012 1:58 am

Eagle sighed. "Well I'll go then." He threw away his plate and rushed out the door, his fangs coming out. There was an alleyway not far from here that had several druggies.... Eagle hurried and when one of the guys spotted him, three of them ran. With vampire speed, he rushed to smash the guys' skulls in. The rest had already ran when he first come. Eagle was careful not to let any blood spill and...then he went full monster.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon May 07, 2012 10:54 pm

Fay: I stared after him for a moment before finishing off the rest of my food. I wondered what it was he did when he feed. Does he kill his victims or just take some of their blood? I hoped that it was the latter. Killing never appealed to me even when it was nessary. I still have nightmares about that day. I shook my head, trying to refraim from thinking about that day.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue May 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Eagle realized what he had done only an hour after. His hands were stained with blood and his mouth...he probably looked like a true vampire. Eagle was afraid of this moment...when he was live like his kind. He saw that someone had already picked up the bodies, which struck him as odd. Eagle hurried back to the school, avoiding everyone he could. No one could see him like this. He took a quick shower, getting all the blood off, and put on new dark jeans and a black shirt. He hurried downstairs to the office and asked about the classes.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue May 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Fay: I got up from the table. I just need to go for a walk or something. I take the tray and throw away the food before I leave. If I remember correctly I think there are some woods in the back of the school. I walk in that direction Hopfully I was right and there are no classes. I don't think I could deal with the stress today.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed May 09, 2012 1:27 am

Eagle found out that there were no classes and he sat in his room, the room totally dark. This was the first time he had become a monster, a true vampire. His fangs were still out and hungered for blood, so he willed them to go back in his mouth and they did. Eagle felt empty, as if everything he cared about was gone.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed May 09, 2012 5:02 pm

Fay: I wondered how Eagle was hoping he was okay. I shook my head telling myself, he's a vampire he can take care of himself. Still I felt like something was wrong. Your just pyching yourself out. I continue walking till finally I see the forest of thank goodness. Maybe the tree and being around the earth would soothe me. Entering the forest I sighed, it was like coming home. I grew up in forests, since most of the time Alec and I didn't have places to stay. So if there was a forest we would take refugee there.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu May 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Eagle fell asleep but it looked like he had died, by the way he wasn't breathing. He didn't need to breathe and he was lying on the floor on his side. Eagle didn't dream of anything except drinking the blood of innocent humans and Fay.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu May 10, 2012 11:19 pm

Fay: I took a deep breathe inhaling the sweet smell of the woods. Already I can feel my muscles relaxing. This is a good idea. I walk deeper into the woods feeling my worries drift away. Most people were afraid of the woods but to me it is home. I find a tree that has fallen and sit there. Staring around the forest listening to the birds chattering to each other.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 11, 2012 12:58 am

Eagle woke up in a startle and realized that he had fallen asleep. He shook his head and opened his window, letting the cool air flow on his face. Eagle went into the bathroom, making sure his face and hair didn't look weird. He then jumped out the window, landing on the soft grass beneath.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 11, 2012 4:50 pm

Fay: I take my shoes off so I can bury them into the lush grass. Sighing, I know that I have finally relaxed. It was like the world didn't exist out here. It is just me and the forest. I guess thats why I love being in it so much. There are no one here to judge me or make me feel hurt.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 13, 2012 3:33 am

Eagle smelled someone out here...though he couldn't quite tell. Right now, his nose was clogged with the smell of human blood. Eagle followed the trail though and then turned away at the last minute. He jumped into a tree silently and watched the small animals run away at the sight of him.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon May 14, 2012 10:54 pm

Fay: I could hear movement in the forest but it didn't worry me. Animals did live out here so it wasn't like it was out of the ordinary. Plus I'm not afriad of the animals. One tried attacking me once but I messed with its mind to believe that it saw or smelled nothing. It went away soon after. I looked into the forest and saw animals scurrying away fast. What had them all jumpy?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue May 15, 2012 4:49 pm

Eagle ran after a small deer and soon it was in his hands. What was he doing? Normally he wouldn't hunt so close to a school...he was losing his sanity. Eagle drank the blood as soon as possible and left the carcass in a small bunker in the side of a hill. Hopefully an animal would eat the remains. Eagle cleaned his face with the water flowing from a stream and hoped he didn't look like a monster. He was unaware of this, but his eyes were bright red and like those of a real vampire.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue May 15, 2012 8:07 pm

Fay: I got up from the log still wondering what scarred the animals to run away in fear. I can tell from their minds that something had scared them but I can't figure out what. I decide to invetigate. I go into the opposite of the direction they are running. As I continue walking I can hear the flowing of a stream near by. I head toward wondering how I missed the stream when I first entered the woods.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon May 28, 2012 1:47 pm

Eagle jumped up at the sound of footsteps. He didn't want to see anyone right now...and he didn't know what he looked like either. Eagle backed away, his back away from the sound and narrowed his eyes. He hoped it was some lost tourist and they were just checking the sights out.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon May 28, 2012 2:43 pm

Fay: The sound of the stream grew louder as I drew closer. I pushed forward moving branches out of my way. When I came out into a clearing I could see the stream and something else. I moved closer trying to see what was it. Then I froze finally recognizing Eagle. His clothes were messed up and blood was on his face and hands. My eyes widened at the sight in fear.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu May 31, 2012 4:50 pm

Eagle's eyes grew wide. "Fay..." He had tried hard to wipe off the blood, but obviously he not done a good job, by her eyes. Eagle stood where he was, not wanting to run and look like a coward or come closer and scare her more.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:34 pm

Fay: I took a step back out of fear. I couldn't help being afriad of him when he looked like that. It's not his fault he is this way a voice said in my head. The voice is right how would I feel if I was a vampire and people ran away from me because of that. I force my fear away continue to walk closer to him. "I was wondering where you went. Now I know."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:15 pm

Eagle didn't move, his fear of her running away immobilizing him. "I-I never wanted you to see me like this. Not in a thousand lifetimes." He knew she was afraid, but the scarier part was that her blood was calling to him. Eagle could see the veins in Fay's throat and wrists as she stepped toward him and wondered how long he could last until he broke again.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Fay: I came closer to him trying hard to not let the fear consume me. "I know." I could relate their was still that side of me that I was afraid to show him. "At least I know what I am getting into before anything else happens." Now I would have time to deal with him drinking blood. Then if I found out later. "Don't worry I have my own deamons."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next