the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix)

4 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix) - Page 3 Empty Re: The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix)

Post by Ravyn Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:36 pm

Iri: Somehow i managed to get horrifically lost trying to find either my room or the bathroom and wound up near what appeared to be the guys' dorms. Pretty much everyone was scrambling around and it seemed generally disorganized, but there was one guy sort of seperate from the rest. "Not getting caught up in the fray, huh?" i asked, mildly amused.

Julian: After spending a while wandering, i made my way to the currently empty music room. May as well practice since i had nothing better to do..... i found the instrument storage room, my cello sitting there in its case with the tag reading my name attached to it. I pulled it out and fetched a chair, removing the intrument from its case and beginning to play absently.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix) - Page 3 Empty Re: The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix)

Post by Karma =) Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:50 am

Alec: I stood back from the rest of the group waiting for the caos to die down. A voice shocked him from behind. "Uh oh Yeah. Whats the point when there is a very likly chance I will be trampled." I turned to see a girl standing beside me, with coolest eyes ever. One was blue and the other brown, it rememded me of a dog I used to have. "Hi, I'm Alec."

Fay: Finding a dorm was better than I expected. Probally everyone already got a dorm but hey at least I still got a nice dorm. You could even see the ocean in the distance. Tearing my eyes away from the window I got ready for the party. Putting on a cute black dress that wasn't too showy. It wasn't like I wanted to look like a hoe the first day.

Last edited by Karma =) on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:37 am

Iri: "Makes sense." i said, chuckling. It did look kinda violent in there..... "Nice to meet you. My name's Iri." i replied as he introduced himself.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Shadow changed in her room, finding a nice blue dress for the party. She was ready to get situated in this school and find a cute guy to hook up with. When she was finished getting ready, she heard music playing from somewhere. Shadow wasn't aware that they had a music program and took a look in her pamplet. There sure was. She was interested, so she followed her ears to the sound of the instrument.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:19 am

Alec: "Iri? Thats an unuasal name." I never really cared for common names like ashley or brittany which is probally why I like my name so much. You never really hear of a guy called Alec. "So are you going to go to the dance tonight?"

Fay: I finished my look with a little bit of eyeliner then headed down stairs to see if the party already started.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:39 am

Eagle had just finished making sure everything worked. He turned everything on, hoping everyone would come. He saw Fay come back and a grin appeared on his lips. "Wow...you look nice." He liked how she didn't show everything, unlike some people.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:38 pm

Iri: I shrugged. "Not sure..... i dont really like parties much, to be honest. All the commotion tends to make my headaches worse....." i said, frowning a bit. Not to mention dropping to the floor and spasming for a while as i had a vision in the middle of a party was generally a great way to draw the wrong kind of attention to myself....

Julian: I paused in my playing and glanced up as i heard footsteps approaching. "Er..... someone there...?" i called out tentatively. Had someone been looking for me or something?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:04 pm

Shadow approached the doorway of the music room. "I didn't mean to interrupt you, I just heard you playing...it was beautiful really." She had only played flute for a year and a half before quitting and joining the choir and drama classes.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Julian: I smiled a little. "Heh.... thanks. I try." i said, kind of pleased. It had been a long time since anyone had heard me play.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:53 pm

Fay: Looking around I see that the decorations actually looked great. I look over to see Eagle. "Thanks," I gave him a bright smile looking him over, "You don't look so bad yourself." I gave him a wink.

Alec: "I understand I don't want to go either but I have to go to look out for my sister." I would rather stay in my room or wondering the campus but I felt that if I didn't go then she might do something bad.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:55 pm

Iri: "That's nice of you." i remarked. "I bet your sister's grateful knowing you've got her back." i added. I wondered what it would be like to have siblings..... alas, i was an only child, and my parents, while good at dealing with school officials who were less than happy with having to deal with my frequent migraines and disruptive 'seizures' weren't often around, busy with their own jobs. I usually had to watch my own back.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:09 pm

Eagle gave a grin and chuckled. "The party is about to start here...I hope that other people will come." He didn't mind being the only ones, but surely Fay would get bored with him? She'd probably want to socialize with the others. He took out a contact case and put his green contacts in the case, revealing his maroon colored eyes.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Alec: I laughed, "Deep down I know she is gratful but on the surface she protrays like she doesn't want me there." His sister was always liked that she liked people to think that she was independent when deep down she just wanted someone who was always there for her. I know if the roles were reversed she would be there for him so he would go to the party tonight. "You should come to the party so I won't have to suffer alone." I smiled.

Fay: I nodded at him, at the moment his company was good. Looking over I saw him taking out contacts. "You have really pretty eyes. Why do you put green contacts in?" Compared to her own dull brown eyes his were just amazing.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:14 pm

Iri: "Heh....... you plead a strong case. Maybe i will go...." i said. Not like i had much of anything better to do anyways... besides, now i would know someone there. Maybe i'd actually be able to make friends.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:10 am

Eagle suddenly blushed. "Well the contacts are really only for when I go out and are around humans. They would notice if someone had maroon colored eyes."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:07 pm

Alec: I smiled, " Years of practice with a lawyer as a father." The boys dorm hall was starting to clear out. I looked around, "Well I better go get my room. I hope to see you at the dance." I waved goodbye to Iri before I turned to go to the guy assigning dorms. Once he gave me my room I left there.

Fay: I laughed, "Most people would just think they are contacts." The one time she usedr magic in class someone saw her eyes change colors but didn't see how. I remember the girl asking me where I got those contacts.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:17 pm

Iri: "All right. Bye!" i said as he departed. That dealt with, i tackled the problem of getting back to my own room. I managed after a while, and once i was in the privacy of my room i downed a few of my migraine pills to dull the pain in my head before proceeding to unpack. May as well make use of my spare time....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Alec: Now in my room, I decided to get ready. Though maybe I should put my clothes away.In the back of his mind he knew he was stalling. I just don't want to the first to arrive that and I hope by time I got there the party would be half way over. I grabbed my suit case and put away my clothes slowly. After a couple of minutes I was done. "Well I guess I have to get ready now." I opened my dresser and took out a nice shirt and some black dress pants.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:36 pm

Iri: I debated going to the party or not as i unpacked and finally decided i may as well go. I changed, but didnt bother wearing anything fancy. Black jeans, black and white striped t-shirt under a black hoodie left unzipped at the front. Just simple stuff. I didnt see the point in getting all dressed up. Not that i had any fancy clothing or anything anyways. I pretty much despised skirts and dresses....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:46 pm

Alec: I left my room hoping that Iri would come to the party. I just had a feeling my sister would be off with some boy like always but she might need help just in case her powers got loose again. I went into the party to see a lot of people gathered dancing.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Karma =) wrote:Alec: I smiled, " Years of practice with a lawyer as a father." The boys dorm hall was starting to clear out. I looked around, "Well I better go get my room. I hope to see you at the dance." I waved goodbye to Iri before I turned to go to the guy assigning dorms. Once he gave me my room I left there.

Fay: I laughed, "Most people would just think they are contacts." The one time she usedr magic in class someone saw her eyes change colors but didn't see how. I remember the girl asking me where I got those contacts.

Eagle chuckled. "Well when you say it like that..." He had been taught to be overcautious and to do what ever it took to stay hidden. He looked around to see students arriving.

Shadow smiled. "Try? Man I sure can't sound as good as that. I used to play flute..." She broke off, looking the guy over. He sure seemed like the shy type.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:21 pm

Fay: I noticed more people pouring in one after the other. "Well I guess the party is officially starting." In the back he brother walked in. What was he doing here? He normally didn't like place like this. Probally was here to watch out for me. I sighed, hoping that I wouldn't need his help. I can control my powers.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:25 pm

Julian: "Well, uhm... i've been playing for a long time.... i think i'd be upset if i didnt sound good." i said, chuckling a bit. "You used to play the flute? Why did you stop?"

Iri: After making sure i had my meds safely tucked in my pocket, i hesitantly left my room, arriving at the party soon after. I sort of stood off to the side, uncomfortable in such a crowded space as i glanced around, looking for familiar faces.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:27 pm

Eagle heard her sigh. "Something wrong?" He could use his powers if she wanted him to....it would make her disappear practically if there was a problem with someone here.

Shadow gave a smile. "Wow...well I quit because I wanted to pursue drama and singing. My last school wouldn't let me do all three...so I dropped band. I was fifth chair anyway...it wasn't like I was some big shot."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:57 pm

Alec: I saw Iri come in and I smiled. I walked up to her, "you decided to come after all." I tried not to sound over excited. That would just make me look stupid. "What changed you mind?"

Fay: I shook my head, "Nothing I was just thinking what a horrible dancer I am." It was easier to just lie than have him thinking that she was freak that couldn't handle her powers. Plus it wasn't all a lie I am horrible at dancing. I just hoped he didn't notice that I lied.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next